Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons (10325 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Iam willing to give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
Oga na you dey pay yourself oooo, I don give different proposal with my friends you no pick anyone....How are we sure all those you claim to pay are not your alternate monikers kai
Life sometimes can be funny, just read what you posted. How can I pay myself? Of what benefit? Please if my conscience didn't allow me to select you just chill, I know we have some good hearts here who may decide to assist so don't spoil your chance by being sarcastic all because of 10k. The two persons I sent 10k each to, I don't know them. Please chill maybe by next batch who knows you might be picked.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
Life sometimes can be funny, just read what you posted. How can I pay myself? Of what benefit? Please if my conscience didn't allow me to select you just chill, I know we have some good hearts here who may decide to assist so don't spoil your chance by being sarcastic all because of 10k. The two persons I sent 10k each to, I don't know them. Please chill maybe by next batch who knows you might be picked.
baba I showed my friends your post many of us tried luck, not even a reply, i mean we are up to 12 here.... Fear God Oga

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by adoho(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
baba I showed my friends your post many of us tried luck, not even a reply, i mean we are up to 12 here.... Fear God Oga
You showed your friends or you have 12 different monikers? . He's giving 3 out of over a hundred petitions. And you are expecting what? Entitlement finish you there.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
why not find out from those monikers if the testimonies were fake.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by adoho(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
stop wasting your time explaining to him

you can still consider my car sales biz bro.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
adoho:

You showed your friends or you have 12 different monikers? . He's giving 3 out of over a hundred petitions. And you are expecting what? Entitlement finish you there.
brother don't behave like a woman, just an observation. I showed my friends and they tried their luck, up to 12 people non is picked. I reserve my comment.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
adoho:

stop wasting your time explaining to him

you can still consider my car sales biz bro.
you want him to continue your car sales biz?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
adoho:

Hello ben

I started recently as car salesman . I'm affiliated to different car lots in my area. A single sale can yield as much as 50k. And it's not a hard feat. The challenge is running ads, going for inspections, calling numerous customers, photography costs, Internet and more which this 10k can solve. I'm sure of getting back triple the amount in a month if you consider me.
I understand your plight bro but fortunately you already have something doing.From your explanation I can understand you need to expand your network or customer base. I'm looking for those who don't have anything doing but have ideas of using 10k to generate something for themselves for the time been.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
brother don't behave like a woman, just an observation. I showed my friends and they tried their luck, up to 12 people non is picked. I reserve my comment.
OK remind me of those your 12 friends that tried?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
Oga if I ask those monikers, me and you know the answer already. Because all are operated by one person, you for bad as INEC chairman Oga. kiss
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
OK remind me of those your 12 friends that tried?
Oga you say your spirit no gree may you select us because of our sins, may we leave am like that oooooo
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
Oga if I ask those monikers, me and you know the answer already. Because all are operated by one person, you for bad as INEC chairman Oga. kiss
Anyways thanks for dropping, you are free to judge what you want. You just want to spoil my good intentions for people but you can't because I've made up my mind to help so please let me be.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
Anyways thanks for dropping, you are free to judge what you want. You just want to spoil my good intentions for people but you can't because I've made up my mind to help so please let me be.
We are just surprised that out of 12 of us you no pick one person, infact we dey yab ourselves here say maybe our sins too much.. .. I no dey spoil your work
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
baba, you don't have to reply some posts, you really taught me something yesterday, you don't know me and you've never had anything to do with me yet you had the heart to give me such amount of money, if you're okay with me doing a screenshot of the credit alert, I can do so, but your full name appeared on the credit alert text.. I promise you and someday i'll reciprocate this kind gesture to someone I've never met in life. Keep soaring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by adoho(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
I understand your plight bro but fortunately you already have something doing.From your explanation I can understand you need to expand your network or customer base. I'm looking for those who don't have anything doing but have ideas of using 10k to generate something for themselves for the time been.
do not think I'm already established on the contrary I'm trying to find my feet also. but whatever you decide.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uche844:
baba, you don't have to reply some posts, you really taught me something yesterday, you don't know me and you've never had anything to do with me yet you had the heart to give me such amount of money, if you're okay with me doing a screenshot of the credit alert, I can do so, but your full name appeared on the credit alert text.. I promise you and someday i'll reciprocate this kind gesture to someone I've never met in life. Keep soaring
Thanks bro may God shower His favour on you always.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by INSPECTORMAX: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok... If I get a 10k from op, here's how ima break it down

Mini importation

I recently came across a thread about starting mini-importation on nairaland, I. E buying Goods from aliexpress,1688, alibaba etc...you buy and order goods cheaply from these sites, get it shipped to Nigeria and resell....

Now I have done my research on a niche I think is highly profitable "female bags and accessories etc.... WHY AM I SURE, YOU MIGHT ASK... During one of my search I found a cute bag which looks a lot like the one a female friend of mine got sometimes ago, and the price was ¥21, a Chinese yuan being 54 naira...I did the math and the total amount for the bag and shipping to Nigeria is #2948... Damn... Quickly I called her

Me-hey babe, what's up

Babe- I'm good ooo, nd you?

Me-straight... Ehn ehn babe, how much did you get that blue bag, that cute one you were rocking the other day?

Babe- I don't know, shaybi you said I stole it and it's not fine.
Me-I lied, it's fine and if I wanna get something like that, like how much?...

Babe-I got it 7k...
Me- shocked... Really...

Babe- yeah it's 7-8k Sha...

Me- what if I give you 3 of the bags, you pay me 7k each, then sell for whatever you like...

To cut story short, she ordered 3 pair of bags at 6k each one for her and her friends last week from me..... The usual story, No cash so I coudnt order.... Tried to sell my phone both offline and online(check my post) but didn't get a fair price... And that's where I hit a snag...

Also I asked 2 random ladies how much they'd buy something like this(usually showing them pictures of cute bags) or how much do stuffs like this goes for, and it's still the the same 6-8k bracket... offcourse before I collect their numbers wink...

Kindly note their are other great stuffs you could get like shoes, weave one, waist trainer and all those women things they spend money on...

IF I GET A 10K NOW, STRAIGHT UP ID MAKE A ORDER FOR 3 Bags.. 2948*3=8848 and Id be selling @5-8k per bags.... The only issue here is the near 2 weeks wait for the arrival of goods... Aside that it's a home run if you can supply needed demand....

Samples of them bags
Cc benson4u
what's ur WhatsApp no
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Ayomiposi001: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nativepriest:
Oga na you dey pay yourself oooo, I do give different proposal with my friends you no pick anyone...How are we sure all those you claim to pay are not your alternate monikers kai

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sandralina:

I'm one of the lucky people. There are still good people in Nigeria @benson4u is one of them and I pray one them I can help people I don't know or have seen physically... Thank you,
@benson4u... I have gotten the stuff I need and would launch my delicious "Yamarita" tomorrow.
May God's favour and grace be with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:
May God's favour and grace be with you.

Amen!
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Ayomiposi001: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Krak(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sandralina:

I'm one of the lucky people. There are still good people in Nigeria @benson4u is one of them and I pray one day I can help strangers too.. Thank you,
@benson4u... I have gotten the stuff I need and would launch my delicious "Yamarita" tomorrow.

I wish you success. Dont sell on credit, be courteous with customers and be patient. Patronage and profit will grow over time.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Kodext(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
If God finally touches your heart... Access Bank 0728334085 to complete my hostel fee. God bless.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
adoho:

do not think I'm already established on the contrary I'm trying to find my feet also. but whatever you decide.
stop begging, you can go to the street with bowel and beg......
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by 11BYTE: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
benson4u:

Good evening Benson, saw your post yesterday but didn't give much thought to it. Guess you really want to help people that's great, kudos to you keep up the good work. Wish I could also help people like you do, one different person changes the whole world.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by CollinsAsu(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.

Wonderful job you are doing here sir
If I can get the 10k, I will venture into mini meat pie production. I will be supplying it to schools in my vicinity.

Getting meatpie here costs a pretty penny and i end to start of with N50...my primary targets are schools and the only snacks they sell in the 5 schools in my vicinity are just biscuit and madiga.

If i produce 100 meat pies and distribute to the 5 schools at N50 each..I will realize 5000 each day.

I intend to extend it beyond my area in the possible future. I am good at baking and i have the necessary utensils.

All i need is to buy the ingredients and repair my mini oven to get started
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Catalyst4real: 2:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok... If I get a 10k from op, here's how ima break it down

Mini importation

I recently came across a thread about starting mini-importation on nairaland, I. E buying Goods from aliexpress,1688, alibaba etc...you buy and order goods cheaply from these sites, get it shipped to Nigeria and resell....

Now I have done my research on a niche I think is highly profitable "female bags and accessories etc.... WHY AM I SURE, YOU MIGHT ASK... During one of my search I found a cute bag which looks a lot like the one a female friend of mine got sometimes ago, and the price was ¥21, a Chinese yuan being 54 naira...I did the math and the total amount for the bag and shipping to Nigeria is #2948... Damn... Quickly I called her

Me-hey babe, what's up

Babe- I'm good ooo, nd you?

Me-straight... Ehn ehn babe, how much did you get that blue bag, that cute one you were rocking the other day?

Babe- I don't know, shaybi you said I stole it and it's not fine.
Me-I lied, it's fine and if I wanna get something like that, like how much?...

Babe-I got it 7k...
Me- shocked... Really...

Babe- yeah it's 7-8k Sha...

Me- what if I give you 3 of the bags, you pay me 7k each, then sell for whatever you like...

To cut story short, she ordered 3 pair of bags at 6k each one for her and her friends last week from me..... The usual story, No cash so I coudnt order.... Tried to sell my phone both offline and online(check my post) but didn't get a fair price... And that's where I hit a snag...

Also I asked 2 random ladies how much they'd buy something like this(usually showing them pictures of cute bags) or how much do stuffs like this goes for, and it's still the the same 6-8k bracket... offcourse before I collect their numbers wink...

Kindly note their are other great stuffs you could get like shoes, weave one, waist trainer and all those women things they spend money on...

IF I GET A 10K NOW, STRAIGHT UP ID MAKE A ORDER FOR 3 Bags.. 2948*3=8848 and Id be selling @5-8k per bags.... The only issue here is the near 2 weeks wait for the arrival of goods... Aside that it's a home run if you can supply needed demand....

Samples of them bags
Cc benson4u
Yeah you think you'll make big profits, but the truth is shipping is what will slice down your profit to almost nothing.
You're buying the bag 3k, procurement and shipping is nothing less than 2.5k

You've not stumbled on a gold mine, only if you have a cheaper way of shipping which equally means longer time to arrive.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by steph270(f): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2019
benson4u:
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Mercito: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Mercito:
Am undergoing fashion design training and already got some materials needed for the training but need some amount of money to get the remaining materials need, although 10k will not cover all I need to get but it will go a long way and I would gladly appreciate if I can get the 10k. Thank you.

Good morning Mr Ben, u didn't check out my proposal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million / Forbidden Topics: MLM, HYIP, E-Gold, Forex, Affiliate Links & Adverts / Where To Buy Wholesale Bags & Shoes For Re-sell At Cheap Prices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.