Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 (1882 Views)

EFCC's Northern Leadership Since 2003 / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by ojikeebere12: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
***Orji Uzor Kalu wins senate seat

The Abia State office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has collated presidential election results in 12 LGAs with the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar winning in 10 LGAs, while President Muhammadu Buhari won in two.

Results from the five remaining local governments were still being expected.

Also former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of APC polled 31, 203 votes to defeat Senator Mao Ohuabunwa of the PDP, who polled 20, 801 votes in Abia North senatorial election.

APC also picked two House of Representatives seats so far declared.

Mr. Benjamin Kalu of APC was declared winner of Bende Federal Constituency while Hon Nkiru Onyejeocha won in Umunneochi/Isuikwuato Federal Constituency to retained her seat for the fourth consecutive term.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/25/atiku-wins-10-lgas-apc-picks-two-house-seats-in-abia/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by stephleena(f): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Ndi nshi...Abia north

Dede Ikpeazu is just too soft with these people..

For their mind, they've paid back Mao for unseating Chukwumerejie...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by harrisonford001: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
What's wrong with Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by quickberry(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
This is really good for my daddy. PMB till 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by baliyubla: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Add this 2 local government to the 3 in Imo, that will give the dullard 5 local governments out of 95 LGAs in the SE.

The SE always goes Kamikaze on the dullard. The attack was mightily brutal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by barbstee(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
SE block vote indeed!
Next level things!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Fraudophobia: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Lmao Buhari has long won this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by buspid: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Good outing for PMB here grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by kahal29: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
We told them but they Atiku's supporters won't hear....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Babzrockman: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
PMB winning some LGAs in the SE and SS further give him hope than expected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by handie(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Pls, if you know PDP supporter, call them, chat them up, or if your place ain't too far from theirs, visit them. If you can, take them out to the cinemas or a bar. Just ensure that you show them love in everyway possible..... Let's be magnanimous and show them love..... And pls forgive all the E-wailers on this forum for they know not what they were doing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by rusher14: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
grin

OUK and Rochas Okorocha are indeed influential.

Igbos love APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Kamelot77(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
buhari performance at SE is better than that of 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Amein(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
For Buhari to win two LG in Abia that means igbos are becoming more enlightened and literate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by sunnysunny69(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
This is good, next thing we will have APC governor in Abia state and APC local government ruling Cownu community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Any patriotic Nigerian that has begun to nurse doubt from some of the fake results paid bmc workers Lie Mohammed are flying around, listen and listen to me well...

Also ignore propaganda results from APC-owned Leadership Newspaper, the Nation, TVC etc.

I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT ATIKU WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LOSE. IT HAS BEEN SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. IT IS A PROPHECY THAT CANNOT GO UNFULFILLED.

Go through the prophesy I shared in January and see the events foretold gradually unfolding ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4965909/shocking-thing-man-god-told

1. Atiku will win, 100% assured. NEVER DOUBT FOR A SECOND. QUOTE ME.

2. But uhari and his minions will try to manipulate it. They are already trying to doctor results in the SE and SS to give the impression they can get a good number from there when actually evicting the emerging dictator and bigot-in-chief is a sacred declaration/obligation in those regions.

3. Bubu will contest the result and want to force himself on Nigeria. He will be hoping his newly installed puppet, Tanko at the supreme court will finish the job for him.

4. Bubu will be forced to do the needful and hand over to the president-elect. Already, the US is raising alarm about ongoing manipulations, Trump and Pompei are watching with keen interest, Obj is updating Carter and Atiku is courageous and cannot be intimidated. Thank God.
Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Kamelot77:
buhari performance at SE is better than that of 2015.

and atiku's performance in the north and SW this 2019 is better than Jonathan's.
Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
The APC is doing better than they did in last election, fingers crossed for more surprises
when will inec start collating results officially?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Corrinthians(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:
This is really good for my daddy. PMB till 2023
They were busy saying Ati'aku Frimpong Alcamerooni is splitting SW votes, not knowing that APC is also eating deep into their own territories. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by derbykol(f): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Ndi nshi...Abia north

Chukwumerije died and a Bye election was conducted in which Mao won to replace the late senator.No pay back here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by handie(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:
Any patriotic Nigerian that has begun to nurse doubt from some of the fake results paid bmc workers Lie Mohammed are flying around, listen and listen to me well...

Also ignore propaganda results from APC-owned Leadership Newspaper, the Nation, TVC etc.

I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT ATIKU WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LOSE. IT HAS BEEN SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. IT IS A PROPHECY THAT CANNOT GO UNFULFILLED.

Go through the prophesy I shared in January and see the events foretold gradually unfolding ..

2. But uhari and his minions will try to manipulate it. They are already trying to doctor results in the SE and SS to give the impression they can get a good number from there when actually evicting the emerging dictator and bigot-in-chief is a sacred declaration/obligation in those regions.

3. Bubu will contest the result and want to force himself on Nigeria. He will be hoping his newly installed puppet, Tanko at the supreme court will finish the job for him.

4. Bubu will be forced to do the needful and hand over to the president-elect. Already, the US is raising alarm about ongoing manipulations, Trump and Pompei are watching with keen interest, Obj is updating Carter and Atiku is courageous and cannot be intimidated. Thank God.
Wake up!!! You're sleeping on a bicycle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Guzel: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
I was updating from inec office Umuahia but PDP folks were busy insulting me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:

Wow!

Is it Oshogbo or Kwale weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by haffaze777(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:
grin

OUK and Rochas Okorocha are indeed influential.

Igbos love APC.

Igbos love for buhari can't be quantified, everyone is southeast is rooting for sai babagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Kingsley10000: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
wahala dey FOR ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by PapalsBulls(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
stephleena:
Ndi nshi...Abia north

[/s]
What is this one saying? Nobody unseat Chukwumerejie, he died in office and election was conducted to fill the vacant post which Mao won. Just as the case of the dancing senator that replace his brother who died in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by nothingspoil70: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:

Wailer, are you not tired yet? Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? Haba!!!
Re: Buhari Wins 2 LGA In Abia State For The First Time Since 2003 by Bungalow: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
I thought that said Atiku will get 100% in southeast

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rev Father Mbaka Prophecy Didnt Come True,has He Resigned????? / Festus Keyamo To Disburse Loan To Edo Youths On 15 - 17 Sept. 2020 / APC Pope, Mbaka Tells Ize-iyamu To Prepare To Be Sworn-in By Shiek Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.