Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Romance In The Fakebook Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In The Fakebook Generation (3815 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance In The Fakebook Generation by Agibecky: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
Romance in the Fakebook Generation

[size=18pt]The Fakebook Generation
One friend announced her status as In a Relationship with Chinese Food, whose profile picture was a carry-out box and whose personal information personified the cuisine of China.

~ By ALICE MATHIAS[/size]
Published: October 6, 2007 on http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/06/opinion/06mathias.html?_r=1

With over 500 billion active users (including their clones) and 700 billion minutes spent monthly, Facebook is a galaxy of humankind and of course abused and misused by countless nonentities. Facebook is a logbook of falsehood by barefaced liars who post fake wall posts of their daily lives in conceit and deceit.

[size=18pt]Why would people create fake facebook profiles?
1. Shallow relationships: "lovers" testing and teasing each others, teasing by fake comments of fake profiles, testing each other by fake flirts or msgs!
2. Monitoring: monitering people (students, employees , ) lives by fake personalities!
3. Business: forcing some business to grow by making it popular through many profiles!
4. Revenge: broken people creating humiliating fake profiles for those who hurt them!
5. Psychos: males creating profiles for females and vice versa.
6. Some people are just sick: some stupid pointless people likes to fool around!

http://www.zimbio.com/Facebook+News/articles/156/Fake+Facebook+Profiles+How+detect+them[/size]

A Nigerian guy has four Facebook accounts and he is a different person on each one.

A Nigerian girl enjoys posting lies to boost her ego in her depression and begs for sympathy.

A Nigerian girl in America has fallen mugu for the fake profile of a Nigerian bobo in Nigeria and they are about to wed!

Re: Romance In The Fakebook Generation by InkedNerd(f): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hehehe, that's the girl that slept with the Governor. Hehehe, I'm glad he resigned. He was such a hypocrite angry
Re: Romance In The Fakebook Generation by Agibecky: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, that's the girl that slept with the Governor. Hehehe, I'm glad he resigned. He was such a hypocrite angry

Yeah. She disgraced Eliot Spitzer, the former Governor of New York.
Re: Romance In The Fakebook Generation by InkedNerd(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
She didn't do anything. He disgraced himself. Serves him right for always going around and chastising other politicians that go to p.rostitutes when he's doing the same thing. Have he just gone to Nevada and gone to the legal brothel [the Bunny Ranch] there, he wouldn't be in the mess he was in. He brought it all on himself. He's there calling out everyone else when he was doing the same thing.
Re: Romance In The Fakebook Generation by double08(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
a classic case of ''let who is without sin be the first to cast the stone''

(1) (Reply)

Questions About My Relationship / Help! My OOU Coursemate/hallmate Is Sleeping With My Husband / Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.