Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Teacher Chucks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Chucks (1901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Chucks by Nanceer(f): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2019
I am leaving you, If you are not ready to say the truth about all these money you have,
Chuks I don’t know the businesses you do, yet we have so much money....You told me
you had a cocoa plantation, but yet you never took me there. You told me your parents
were dead, but suddenly I get to meet them...I am leaving you with your problems. I have
vowed to stay with you through it all including your inability to father a child, but if you are
not ready to open up, I am leaving You...Anthony Chuks, Who are you?, Tell me who you
really are...?” My wife said crying bitterly
She was right, I was filthily RICH, I had so much money I could buy a Bank and throw all
the money in it into the sea without blinking an eye, but my life was a mess... Yes! My
wealth was from hard work, but the kind of hard work that a person could not be proud
of...
Contrary to popular opinion, I was not into Fraud or money rituals or hard drugs or
kidnapping, I was into something Worse that was deep.
I was into selling of destinies and I sold destinies in millions and billions.
How? You are asking?
It is a top secret I had kept for years but the thought of my Wife leaving me was going to
push it out of my mouth....Despite all the money I had, My wife was my greatest Treasure,
because she was the only pure thing I could call mine...
My Wife asked again at the top of her voice jerking me really hard...
“WHO ARE YOU, ANTHONY CHUKS?”
I broke down in tears at the gravity of my wife’s question. WHO WAS I? The answer was
that I didn’t know any more, but maybe if I tried telling her the truth about my life so far.
Maybe she would help me discover who I was!
“My name is Anthony Chuks and this was my narration to my Wife...
“It all started when I was just about 16 years old, I was in Senior Secondary School Year
2, just two more years before University. I was a church boy with no form of social
exposure. My life was a triangle, home-church-school. My father who was a Military
Officer and a part time clergy man, got transferred a lot.
By age 16, we were transferred to the Northern part of Nigeria, where been a Christian
was even more of a bigger deal. We didn’t have a lot of Television Stations to watch, Fun
was not a popular vocabulary around there as the Islamic religion was highly upheld there
In my quest for fun, I met some naughty boys in the Barack, who introduced me to the fun
life of writing anonymous love letters to girls. To us it was fun as we watched the targeted
girls change their walking steps with the false knowledge that they had secret admirers.
For us it was all a joke....We were not interested in them, we were just fooling
around....Not until I met Haruna’s Sister. Her name was Jemima.
She had wavy hair as long as that of a goddess, her skin was soft and tender, she was
beautifully chubby, very fair complexioned and you could call her Stainless. She had no
spots on her skin, her teeth were as white as snow and shone like glass on her naturally
lined lips. Beautiful was an understatement to describe Jemima.
The first day I saw her was when I went to my Friend’s house (Haruna). I had an instant
erection. The long thing between my thighs started longing for her...The longitude of it
became so embarrassing I guess Jemima even noticed because I saw the way she was
always staring at me anytime I was around in their home...
But she was older than I was, she was 20 and I was only 16
Re: Teacher Chucks by Nanceer(f): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Jemima must have seen the look of interest in my eyes and the way I was putting my
hands in to my trouser pockets to talk relaxation to my manhood, because it’s longing for
Jemima was always very obvious, almost standing erect anytime she smiled at me.
She knew I wanted her, even though I appeared shy in her presence. One day, she
walked up to me while I was waiting for her brother who had gone on errands...
“Can you handle me?” Was all Jemima asked, she walked away from me, swaying her
large hips while looking over her shoulder and giggling at me. She walked towards her
parent’s room and left the door to the room wide opened. I could see her unbuttoning her
cloth, while still looking at me... I was glued... I had been starved of quality television ever
since we got to the north and this screen Jemima was playing for me was too interesting
to be ignored....but yet I heard the loud voice of my mother playing in my head,
“Don’t awaken Love when it is not ripe, Control your Longing, Don’t let your
Longing Control you”...
That was my mother’s voice during our family morning devotion that day...I was hearing
the replay so loud and clear, but by that time Jemima was fully naked, her breasts stood
firm like two large oranges asking me to come squeeze them and have a full suck... Her
hips stood distinctively asking me to come caress them and out of the blues, I started
crying... I was crying at the perfection of beauty that stood before me and how I longed to
have it, but yet my mother’s words were like heavy steel on my legs....
“Hey, Guy why are you looking like a zombie?” I heard Haruna’s voice... Haruna had
entered unnoticed and as he followed my gaze, he saw his naked Sister who started
rushing to wear her pants...
“Almighty God!” Haruna screamed....
That was my saving Grace, I bolted out of the house, muttering “THANK YOU JESUS!
Although another part of me kept telling me I just missed an opportunity of a lifetime...
I avoided Haruna’s place for two weeks, although Haruna apologized on behalf of his
sister...
However, another day of test came. For those two weeks I avoided Haruna’s place, I was
always imagining another opportunity, because my hunger for Jemima was hot.
I had gone to Haruna’s again for his textbook but met his absence. I met Jemima picking
some beans, the moment she sighted me, she ran inside. I followed her in, trying to see
Re: Teacher Chucks by mhizdebbygold(f): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Kwantinew
Re: Teacher Chucks by InfernoNig: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Is this a tori or storybook?
Re: Teacher Chucks by Nanceer(f): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2019
I could tell her that I held nothing against her, but Alas! She had stripped herself naked
again and she said these wicked words...
“I thought you were a big boy, I didn’t know you were a mommy’s boy”
I should have bolted out of the house, but I followed the string of lust pulling me towards
her.
Jemima took away my virginity and that was the beginning of my journey.
I became addicted to her like I was high on something because No day could go without
me having Jemima.
It could be very early in the morning on my way to school in an uncompleted building at
around 6:30 am or during break time when I gave the security men tips to let me get out
or late at night when I lied to my parents I was going to study with Haruna....
Jemima was never exhausted, she was a horse as she taught me all sorts. I was having
the best time of my life, I was still very brilliant at school, so my parents didn’t suspect
anything except once that my mother found a pack of Protective Condoms in my school
bag...
I had to lie to my naive mother who didn’t like to push things, she always believed her
children. I told her I seized it from one of the younger students....Till now, I don’t know
why my parents never knew the terrible life I was living ...I guess they trusted me too
much. Even if God had shown my parents in their dream, I am sure they would have
waved it, because I was a very good boy at home and at School. Jemima was my only
weak point and devil.
After about a year of active Sex with Jemima, She later introduced me into something
deeper, she told me she was no longer having fun, because it was just two of us alone.
One day, Jemima brought five of her friends and told me to have intercourse with them
all...
And I did..... I had fun but if only I knew that one of the girl was not an ordinary girl I would
have never embarked on such sexual escapade....She was a VAMPIRE and a
CARRIER.

“She was a VAMPIRE and a CARRIER. As a vampire, she was sucking my life out of me.
She was a horse who wanted me to ride on her every time, her strength was something
else.
Her name was Laraba. She was just 16 years old like me. She was one of the five girls
Jemima had brought to her house and we had crazy Sex together. I noticed out of them
all, she was the most intense...and her eyeballs shone, it was so inviting, full of lust.
After my first encounter with her at Jemima’s house, she traced me to my father’s church
and joined the Ushering department. The first day I saw her at our church, I instantly peed
in my pants for two reasons. First, I was afraid maybe she was pregnant and had come
to report me to my parents, secondly I peed out of erotic excitement...
She came in as a good girl and found her way into my mother’s heart.
In a very short time, she had started living with us, as her Mum was a widow with 6 kids.
She was very hardworking and reserved, she was a girl of few words and this made my
mother love her the more. She hardly spoke to me as well, but she had a kind of string
on her that pulled me to her everyday...
My mum poured so much love into Laraba, she felt she could help her become a better
Christian, but...
This gave her unlimited access to me, we literally had sex every day, at different corners
of the house, but the odd thing was she never let me release my sperm into her, it was
always pouring on the floor or on the bedsheet, which she would quickly clean to hide our
evil works....
She was sapping me dry. I ate like a lion, because I had little or no strength in me, but
the Irony was I couldn’t stop....
I said earlier that she was a CARRIER....A carrier of what?, Not the usual sexually
transmitted disease you might be thinking about....Instead she was carrying an entity or
a personality I later found out was called “SEXRUSH”.
My first girlfriend, Jemima did not have SEXRUSH in her, that was why I was satisfied
with her alone, but Laraba had it in her....
Who or what was the SEXRUSH VIRUS? Because unfortunately for me Laraba had
transferred the SEXRUSH VIRUS into me...

My sexual intercourse with Laraba made me a sex dog, I craved for Sex per second...I
couldn’t go a day without sex, My body was always in an overdrive like someone who
was high on drugs if I had not slept with a lady.... My body was always vibrating...
But
What made it worse was the fact that it wasn’t with Laraba alone.
I could do it with Anyone....and I mean anyone, Pepper Seller, Students like me, maids,
teenagers in the church, as long as you also enjoyed having fun, my body was
available..... I deflowered a lot of children and teenagers around me, which at some point
I was not happy with it, but I couldn’t help myself... SEXRUSH was my controller...and the
enjoyment I was getting from it was second to none...
I became a Sex carnivore and I knew it wasn’t right but I couldn’t stop
Officially by Age 17, Sex had become my food....

I was a tap that never got dry, “ALWAYS RUNNING” was the name girls gave me in the
university. I left Laraba at home in the north with my parents when I gained admission,
but the seed she had planted in me was there.... At the university, I had my freedom...
Girls were literally begging me to have sex with them. It seem for every girl I made out
with, she would tell 10 other ladies like her about me... Another nickname I was given was
“SECOND TOUCH”...Girls were never satisfied after my first Sex with them, they were
always asking for a second touch...
My time in the University was like heaven on earth for me... I never lacked anything, it got
to a point that girls were paying me to sleep with them. I was technically a male Prostitute.
I drove girls nuts. Thanks to SEXRUSH in me, SEXRUSH made me appealing to all the
girls and I was even told by girls that when they were around me, they were always
instantly wet even without me touching them... That was how powerful and influencing
SEXRUSH was...
I didn’t have a girlfriend, because I didn’t need one...but I had my eyes on one girl, her
name was Favour.
We were in the same department, she was the only girl who didn’t care who I was...She
was one of those Prim and proper girls. For the first two years, we spent in the university,
she never said Hi to me and neither did I, because of my sex popularity, girls were the
ones who said Hi, to me. Anytime I moved close to where she was, she would instantly
move away...
It was when we were in our 300 level, I decided to swallow my pride to speak to her....As
she saw me approaching, she took to her heels, but this time around I was not planning
on letting her go easily.. I ran after her and held her by the wrist. She gave me the
deadliest stare ever seen as she removed her hand from mine like my hands were burning
her...
“Hey, what’s up, I know you like me, so I don’t know why you have been proving hard to
get for the past three years? I know when a girl likes me”... I said with my seductive voice
and gave her my iconic raising of my eyebrows and curved lips... Girls usually fell when I
did that, but instead Favour looked me straight in the eye and said...
“ I don’t like garbage , it stinks... if only your eyes could be opened to see how much of it
you carry around, you will run away from yourself, just like I do” Favour walked away from
me closing her nose like I was indeed smelling....
That was the only and last time we ever spoke during our university days, but her words
never left me... It was always haunting me. Was I really Smelling?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. / Get Multiple Organsm Using This Products / Battle Of The Biggest Butt, Roman Goddess Vs Eudoxie, Who Got It More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.