Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria (17833 Views)

Unilag Industrial Mathematics Or Lasu Computer Science / I Was Given Industrial Mathematics To Study / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Mathematics And Pure Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by seguno2: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
mbappe:
What can i do with bsc in industrial mathematics in Nigeria.pls I need a mature advice

Have you earned the degree or you are still deciding whether to do it or not
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by traffwire: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can work with INEC to per mutate
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Chrismentor3: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Funny enough I have same degree with (computer option)
Just confused
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Caseless: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Help atiku calculate and count his losses grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by senatepresido: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lovedayy:

There isn't any Nobel prize for mathematics.
you must be a scholar for knowing this... kudos...
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by eazysmiles: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can make a good career in AI and data science if you're truly sound in Mathematics. I'll advise you to learn a programming language; preferably Python or R

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Wallade(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
mbappe:
What can i do with bsc in industrial mathematics in Nigeria.pls I need a mature advice

A lot, focus on your skills not just the certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Starkid3010(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
nothing
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Anndrew(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
U can use it to rim arse
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by hustler2828: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Go into IT and and learn programming languages like python or C. With your mathematics skill, the sky is your limit in computer science.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can help ondo Inec collation officer who can't count well
Inec needs u my bro
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by justtruth88miSt(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
U can be selling CDs
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lots.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by SexynSerious(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
In theory, not much except teaching. But in Nigeria (in practice), you can work anywhere if you have the right connections - in banks, NNPC, Ports, National Assembly, etc.

You don't really need to know anything to get a good job in Nigeria. You just need the right connections grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na teacher you go be nah... Primary school teacher
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chrismentor3:
Funny enough I have same degree with (computer option)
Just confused
After all the seriousness in the University.
You are now confused with your degree.
What was ur motivation to read the course at first

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Kayceenaz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
mbappe:
Consider carving a niche in the IT sphere. Use your mathematical background to become a programmer in high demand.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Data Analytics
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by bigstan11787(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
If u re already a graduate you shouldn't be asking this question buh if u just gained admission doe u ddnt sound like one,then uou should ask who ever gave you the admissiob
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by darkelf: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Xsem:
You can start up a jamb lesson tutorial or private lessons. You can as well, solve some of this insoluble mathematical questions and you be given an award like Nobel Prize.
And one more important thing, you can use your knowledge in probability and counting numbers to help us out on betting. Thanks

No Nobel prize for math bro.

But there is a fields medal though aka the math nobel
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by ajayiopy: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
GET M.SC IN DATA SCI FROM DEVELOPED WORLD
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by profem1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can do almost anything. Maths give you a skill you can transfer to any job.

I know people who studied maths working as a geophysicist, investment analyst, risk analyst, IT professionals, financial analyst and so on.

Look for what interests you. Most time, you won't use any of the theorems and lemma you learnt in school.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by KingWarri: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
deepwater:
Guy forget that degree, look for work to feed and cloth u

u no hear say BUHARI will be here for another 4 years?

u need to enter street

Abi una dey vote illiterate una think say na me una dey do,

grin grin
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by ty4real123: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can assist INEC in coalating election results
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Loads! Supply Chain management for example where u can do demand forecasting
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mathematics teacher
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Johnjnr(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can use it to calculate election result naaa
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by kapelvej: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
How can you read industrial maths and still acting all confused. Please go to mastersportal.eu and get yourself some nice scholarship yeye fowl
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
A good foundation for IT. Especially if you already have a flair for it.

Do computing certifications.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Softhands(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you went through the 4 walls of a university, and you allowed the system to go through you...you would have developed the right mind into knowing how to apply what you read...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIMAID Students Protest Fees Hike(pictures) / JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar / The Fate Of A University Student In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.