Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

And Wike Said It O...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Wike Said It O...... (4751 Views)

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by alfaman3: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
Wike has been proven right.

He fought against Atiku's emergence all to no avail. He rooted for Tambuwal. Even the sultan did but PDP as usual allowed the smell of dollars to sway them.

Now the man with the dollars has been found out to lack charity even in his village. It wasn't even close. I knew Atiku would lose but I didn't expect this decimation. The guy is as valueless as Bukola Saraki

How will PDP come back from this?

What will OBJ, Suleiman and Oyedepo do now?

Same OBJ that lost his polling unit?

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Asshurbanipal: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
We are seeing more credible elections now.
Forget this fake millions of votes
I mean violence. Killings. Intimidations. The reduction in fake millions of vote is becsuse of card reader, a PDP innovation. There are more rigging now only that iys restricted within the number accredited by card reader
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by jumobi1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:
But make we talk true, Atiku really tried in this election. And I doubt any other candidate would have shaken Buhari's popularity the way he did. He fought a good fight but in every battle there must be a winner and a loser. Atiku has lost this one.

What popularity? An election where the winner hasn’t been announced in 48 hours is very tainted. If PMB wins it’s because Nigerians are fanatics and selfish opportunists. PMB was bad. Osinbajo’s brief stints and AgP showed it. Yet people who claim to be rational voted for Buhari a man who also has mental health issues. It’s absurd.
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
alfaman3:

Same OBJ that lost his polling unit?

But the baba been dey form relevance na?
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by rigarmortis: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
B1ak3:

That's a lie jor. Atiku was the worst option PDP could have used. I am a supporter of Buhari, but the fact is the story would have been different if the election was between Tanbuwal/obi and Buhari/osibanjo. But as usual, the PDP ticket went to the highest bidder as they were sharing dollars upanda. Forgetting that Atiku is a man with a massive question mark on his head.

You had Tanbuwal you had kwankwaso but you went for the highest bidder and now it's time to pay the price

kwankwaso was dogg13 styled in his own backyard.

no pun

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Asshurbanipal: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
shosky1794:

Pele o. Keep consoling yourself and add all the likes and shares on Nairaland to kick Buhari to Daura in 2023
Lol. Las las we go roast una when buhari shows true colour as a person who no longer has anything to lose
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by shosky1794: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. Las las we go roast una when buhari shows true colour as a person who no longer has anything to lose

As if Atiku will make your life better. People who not better your life in 16 years, now you are hoping they will perform miracles in 4 years. The joke is on you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by mightyhazel: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

My brother, forget story. That's what Atiku has been using to bobo everyone since. The guy has no structure anywhere. The SE would have voted for Tambuwal irrespective and those who voted for PDP in the SW would still have done so infact, more would have and the average hausa fulani would rate Tambuwal as having more character than Atiku.

Atiku is just good for partnership in stealing
what are u yapping about. atiku won this election. but as of today,election in nigeria is sham!“mr integrity” is shamelessly rigging the elections
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
what are u yapping about. atiku won this election. but as of today,election in nigeria is sham!“mr integrity” is shamelessly rigging the elections

Can you give me the results in Kano, Katsina plus the ones in Rivers and Delta so we can compare?

Then I can carry the placard with you to protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by rusher14: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

I mean violence. Killings. Intimidations. The reduction in fake millions of vote is becsuse of card reader, a PDP innovation. There are more rigging now only that iys restricted within the number accredited by card reader

PDP did not introduce card readers, INEC did.

Matter of fact, PDP kicked against the use of card readers but succumbed to INEC's insistence.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/plans-inec-use-voter-card-reader-illegal-pdp/amp/

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by mightyhazel: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Can you give me the results in Kano, Katsina plus the ones in Rivers and Delta so we can compare?

Then I can carry the placard with you to protest
/u shd be worried about the prospects of what is going on in the country,rather than making jests and creating ridiculous threads. u dont chase geckos when the house is on fire.
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wike knew Atiku cannot win Buhari, he was smart to root for Tambawal because with Tambawal they will have something to campaign with but will the stinking corruption in PDP and their long throat for money see what Wike was asking for NO NO... anyway too late for regrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
/u shd be worried about the prospects of what is going on in the country,rather than making jests and creating ridiculous threads. u dont chase geckos when the house is on fire.

I am worried and that's why I refused to support Atiku.

Meanwhile, do you have the proof of your earlier allegations?
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by mightyhazel: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I am worried and that's why I refused to support Atiku.

Meanwhile, do you have the proof of your earlier allegations?
its within your rights to support whoever u wish,..but exhorting this kind of unprecedented heist on the people s will is something out of the abyss. when u cut off the nose,u spite the face alright,...but after then,what next?
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
its within your rights to support whoever u wish,..but exhorting this kind of unprecedented heist on the people s will is something out of the abyss. when u cut off the nose,u spite the face alright,...but after then,what next?

You see, my folks in Port Harcourt are so happy that less people died this year than in 2015. They're so happy that Amaechi isn't as ruthless as Wike.

With Buhari, it's like cutting my nose to spite my face. With Atiku, it'll have been like cutting off my head to please my neighbor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Member Constructs Fighther Jet In Enugu - VIDEO, PICTURES / Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State / The Difference Is Very Clear, Dele Momodu Praises Wike Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.