Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,741 members, 5,426,463 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:08 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (49283 Views)

Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Job Hunting In The Digital Age / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 01
Lynette2cute:

lemme know when you get it

Don't fall into wrong hands...

Trust no one.

Wetin person weh dey look for fresh olosho around Abuja get to offer you?

To be forewarned is to be forearmed...

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kaycee125: 9:45am On Feb 01
NosaJBourne:

Don't fall into wrong hands...

Trust no one.

Wetin person weh dey look for fresh olosho around Abuja get to offer you?

To be forewarned is to be forearmed...

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Jamexjulius(m): 10:16am On Feb 01
JOB VACANCY

5 Graduates are needed for a full time job (work at home)

REQUIREMENTS

You must have a good listening skills.

You must be able to work at anytime (If) and (When) task is available.

You must have either a smartphone with not less than 3GB RAM or a laptop that's very fast.

SALARY IS BASED ON COMMISSION. AND YOU CAN EARN #40,000 TO #120,000 MONTHLY. DEPENDS ON YOUR DETERMINATION AND COMMITMENT TO WORK.

INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD DM ON WHATSAPP. CHECK SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Fyngal1(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02
VenusEAGLE:
wow good morning MA.

Since 27th haa shocked Uba are bunch of clowns
shocked shocked
I wasn't sent any alert... Wow since 27th

I am very Grateful madam. Sorry for the inconvenience

Cc thanks alot my people of God

Thanks to you too the human rights fighter

congrats bro. have fun
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by teehex(f): 12:25am On Feb 04
Worried about how to type those bulky documents?Well, good news fella, I'm here to help you with it. Send me a mail and let's talk. I'm efficient and reliable. cheesy grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by osusu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05
tolutweety:
@ifyalways
Ma'am,

Good one.
@tolutweety longest time, how ur side now? how do i get in touch with you as im not too familiar with how dm works here
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by innobiz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05
The Kindergarten Secretary

On my 21st birthday, my boyfriend promised me he was going to help me get a job after I got admission into National Open University. The institution's motto is “Work and Learn,” and I was very eager to get my self busy since the university did not hold lectures like other conventional universities.

Few days after my matriculation ceremony, I received a call from a man while I was having lunch with my hostel friends. He told me Julius(my boyfriend) spoke to him about me, and he requested we meet at a school in Evboutu or lose the big job. I had only swallowed two balls of Eba and I wasn’t filled at all, but I sprinted to my room and changed to something modest. I didn't want to lose this big job.

As soon as I got to the school, I explained to the gateman, and he directed me to an office. Seated there was a guy, probably a teacher because he had this long neck physics teachers usually had. The office had an empty seat and desk in it. On the desk was a laptop and some bunch of files. Upon sighting the chair and desk, I was like,
“wow this is my seat, I’m going to be a secretary.”

The first question he asked me was:
“Do you love children?”
Okay, what's happening here, I was confused, what do loving children have to do with a secretary job?
After a moment of silence I replied:
"Yes sir, I love kids very much."
“Wonderful” He exclaimed
"I’m the Director of this school, Julius told me about you. I like young girls who are hardworking, come tomorrow by 9am for your interview, I want you already". He concluded with a smile and gave me N1000 to go back home.

“Thank you so much”! I quickly collected it, and left the office.
On my way home I picked up my phone and called Julius
“Hello, baby guess what.” I asked
“what” He questioned “
I am going to be a secretary” I exclaimed
“Wow congrats babe,” I am happy for you he replied cheerfully
“Thank you, babe, I love…. “ Before I could complete the sentence, the call ended due to insufficient fund

The next morning, a painful pimple erected from my cheeks mixed with severe headache and catarrh. The only money left with me was the N1000, the director gave me. I contemplated on using the N1000 to get some drugs or using it to transport for the interview
“Get some drugs you might die on your way, remember you are the only child in your family” a voice whispered into my ear
“Go for the interview a big job is waiting for you” Another voice whispered into my ear.

I listened to the second voice, freshened up and left for the interview. The interview was supposed to hold by 12 pm, but it was already 11:00 am, and there was no bus. I had been standing on the road for more than two hours….. I almost cried “Is this how I will lose this job?” I asked myself.

As I was in thought, a bus approached me and I quickly jumped in. On my way, the bus gets caught in a traffic jam. “Chai this must be the work of my village people” I whispered to myself. I ran out of patience and decided to sprint down to the school (opportunity to burn some fat).

When I got there, I was sweating like a ram who just escaped being slaughtered. I was boiling! My hotness increased when I saw a lady seated on “my seat” Yes that vacant seat with the laptop I told you guys about.

I was already boiling in anger when the Director came in “Oya follow me” he requested He took me to a classroom filled with so many kids, the smell of poop was all over the place, some were crying while some had catarrh running down their nose. Then the director began his speech:
“This is the creche class” upon hearing that I was like OK, no secretary, I can manage being a Kindergarten teacher.

But the next sentence I heard was
“Your job is not to teach them, we have a teacher already. Your duty is to change their diapers whenever they defecate and clean their nose”
Are you kidding me? Change babies diaper? Is this the big job this fat belle man had been talking about? I felt like strangling him.

"Ok, how much is the salary" I enquired.
He waited for some seconds and replied:
"75"
I was like "75,000"?

I was already in the mood to start cleaning their diapers for that amount. He laughed hysterically and replied,
“No o it is N7500.”

My hotness tripled to the extent it could even cook beans.

This is slavery! 7500? my transportation to and fro is N6000 that means I will go home with N2000 every month
Waste of time!
Waste of energy!
I would have finished my eba that day If I had known.

“Thank you oga for your offer” I muttered
If I had spent one more minute in there, I would probably kick him in the balls. I quickly walked out of the premises, and as for Julius I never spoke to him again.

Why Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile Should Be One of Your Top Priorities in 2020

A great LinkedIn profile will help you attract Human Resources or recruiters' attention when they're looking for a rightful person - a new talent to join their teams or to handle their job. I hope you are aware that about 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn on a regular basis!

Read More https://ghoswriters.com/optimizing-your-linkedin-profile-should-be-one-of-your-top-2020-priorities/
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by tolutweety(m): 10:32am On Feb 06
osusu:

@tolutweety longest time, how ur side now?
how do i get in touch with you as im not too familiar with how dm works here

Hi.
Sent you a dm. Check your email.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by osusu(m): 10:43am On Feb 06
tolutweety:

Hi.
Sent you a dm. Check your email.
my bad, i can't remember the password to the email address i used here, mind sending me ur phone number via email at galand964@yahoo.com , or do i drop my phone number here?
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by mesheal7: 8:44am On Feb 07
Hi guys,

Maybe we can change someone's story. I'm looking for a voice artist with some technical knowledge for immediate hire.

Please see more here https://www.nairaland.com/5672463/hiring-voice-artist-preferably-knowledge
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by MackDams(m): 9:47am On Feb 07
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https://wa.me/2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Globalwhitty: 6:34pm On Feb 08
Needed Urgently For Immediate Resumption at VGC, Lagos Nigeria.

Graphics Designer
Digital Marketing Officer

All information to be sent to recruit@xinicomms.com

Kindly share to everyone that will function well in the specified role.

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by joysparrow1(f): 7:59am On Feb 10
My first time commenting and I must say I'm very thrilled with all these essays just started my own job hunting
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Omawumi17(f): 7:59pm On Feb 10
Aunty ifyalways, in case you need ankara fabrics, i no say e no reach ur level but you can gift someone in this season of love. I started the business with the money i won here plus some lil savings.
Ifyalways

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nicoleabiodun(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11
Are you looking for a driving Job? Are you between the age 25-40? Do you have a passion for driving and you can drive? Do you have a valid driver's license and you know your way around Lagos? Send your Cv to chauffeurcustodian@gmail.com or call 08073179459.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by annieberl(f): 2:41am On Feb 12
Hello Friends. Please your girl needs your help to win a grant for my business. This will really mean so much to me please Kindly *follow* @biodunandibikunle on Instagram and *like* my video via this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B8V0wSRFFCN/
God bless you abundantly. (Pls remember to *follow* first, den *like* the video afterwards) Immeasurable blessings be urs now and forever. Thank you so much wink.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by annieberl(f): 2:44am On Feb 12
Hello friends. Please your girl needs your help to win a GRANT for my business. This will really mean so much to me please Kindly *follow* @biodunandibikunle on Instagram and *like* my video via this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B8V0wSRFFCN/
God bless you abundantly. (Pls remember to *follow* first, den *like* the video afterwards) Immeasurable blessings be urs now and forever. Thank you so much
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by mosho2good: 5:42pm On Feb 12
Please if there is any vacancy that is available I'm seriously in need of a job to cater for my sister who is at Kwara poly she has no one and to cater for my mom the little I made from teaching in a private school is really not enough to help them.
plz if u can help me with a job kindly contact or WhatsApp me on 08086843386.
I stay in Lagos Island
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kari4chat: 11:21am On Feb 14
ifyalways:
Good day everyone. This thread is open to all Job seekers who are :
Active in the Job/vacancies section
Are currently looking for Job
Have been registered NLD members since 2017 atleast.
Don't post twice with your alternate handle, I will fish you out and you will be disqualified.

What to do :
Write a FUN essay of a typical day in your job seeking/ interview adventure. The story might be gloomy but find a way to inject some fun in it.
Post the essay here. Not less than 400 words,original and unique, no copy and paste.

What you'd get:
The best 10 will win 5,000 ngn each.
The next 5 will get 3,000 each
The next 5 will get 1,000 recharge card of their choice.

This is solely for Fun and to lighten our days and encouragement to not give up .

I'm the judge and Jury hence will determine the essay that wins or not.

This funpetition is open from today till till March 1st. I will announce winners March 2nd, disburse the winnings March 3rd and 4th and move on. If you win and not on ground to send your details on 3rd or 4th, it's forfeited .

Ngwa, let's have the essays . Goodluck smiley

Our valentine promo is on, this is our own little way of showing you love, what is the package about??
1. write your cv with us for just #1,000 and get a FREE Cover letter template, yes you heard us right FREE cover letter template.
2.Promo lasts from 12th till 14th Feb 2020 midnight.
3.Hurry now while stock last
#Valentine Fever
#love is in the air

Email kari4chat@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Today is the last day of this offer.. use it while it lasts
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kari4chat: 11:22am On Feb 14
MackDams:
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https://wa.me/2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:54pm On Feb 15
ifyalways:

I see you assume you know me too well. I removed the screenshot to keep his privacy away, nothing else.

Since you felt i was angry at something else, you'd do well to go the extra mile to elaborate. A simple and straight forward question of "what is the account name" is replied with Sterling bank then i should abandon what i have got to do to chase him about just to appear "fair" to you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its hilarious.

Yup, i posted the screenshot somewhere else few minutes ago since he decided to be silly and im reportedly "angry" with a faceless individual i dont know. The joke eh.
Good evening ify. How's everything? Life is funny.

I remember telling oioi that he misinterpreted a post of yours on this same thread. It's funny I have also committed the same blunder I have accused others of.

I misinterpreted your post too and I think I should have took more time to read post b4 d comment. After all, I guess I don't know you so well.

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Lagoscorper: 8:57am On Feb 16
What is a CV?

A curriculum vitae(CV) is a marketing document that gives a summary of a job seekers career history, academic qualifications and also explains their future potential. Indeed the phrase ‘curriculum vitae’ is Latin for ‘the story of your life’. It is also occasionally known as a resume, although this term is more commonly used in America.
A completed CV aims to impress recruiters and is sent as a application to jobs adverts or as a speculative approach to prospective companies.
CVs are valuable and important because they are your first and maybe only direct communication with a potential employer. Presentation is key. For this reason alone it should be carefully thought out, designed and written so that it makes an immediate positive impact on key decision makers. When a reader looks at your resume they should be able to quickly gain a clear indication of your experiences and potential. Bear in mind that the person reading it will never have met you, so keep it grammatically error free and focused, as it will be seen as a reflection of you as a person
Get your job-ready resume and Curriculum vitae written by industry professionals for as cheap as 1000 naira.
What'sapp 07080728706
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Heineken(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16
Mehn I'm tired. I need a job. Since I did my nysc 2014 I have submitted cv online and offline still same... I apply everything. Sometimes I think what I'm not supposed to... I'm not happy at all. I pray God should help me. I'm 32 now but still squatting. I was happy when road safety called me for screening last year but we were told one senator bought all the slots.. I Don even learn shoe making but where the money to start up... House please I need help.. I applied civil defence and still waiting for prisons recruitment supplimenetary.. I tire seriously..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.