Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153900 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nedlog01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Chicken Farm is the place to go when you want to buy or sell any of your chicken products
Registration link:
www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by gracechellar(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
me sef dey find job. But going but Google statistics Lagos has the highest vacancies

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by IrewumyO(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your CV means nothing if it doesn't reach the hands of the recruiter. If you aren't receiving any calls from your applications, then chances are your CV is getting lost in the big black hole of applicant tracking systems (ATS).

Contact Miquick Resume for your ATS Compliant resume today.

https:///fKTuh8v

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Sorry guys, i had an impromptu but minor surgery so i took some time off to heal.

Lets have some fun now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mr7gWIRELESS: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:
Sorry guys, i had an impromptu but minor surgery so i took some time off to heal.

Lets have some fun now.
thank God for life and health. Glad to have you back kiss
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stHooligan(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

Lets have some fun now.
impromptu, minor then surgery are 3 words that are hard to understand. Nice to see you are back hale and hearty. How's the family
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by TheWizPhoenix(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

Lets have some fun now.

Welcome back, it's good to have you back on the thread. Thank God for the successful surgery
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by viettastitches(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

Lets have some fun now.
so glad you are fine now ma.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by choo: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

Lets have some fun now.

I wish you a speedy recovery Madam Ify!
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AzehJohngreat: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do you know that many people don't get called for interviews because their Resumes are not good enough?

Do you know that there are key skills that are required on your Resume?

We can help you design that professional résumé and cover letter to land that dream job!!

Click on the link below to Send me a message

https:///31X9tOr

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Crazeworld(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

Lets have some fun now.
Nothing do you. Wish you perfect health.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eeya all is well with you
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eeya all is well with you.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
1. Zaynie
2. Giddyperson
3. Ujujoan2
3. Kanwuliaextra
4. Gboliwe
5. Sisisioge
6. Ishilove
7. Blank
8. ArmyofOne
9.Bukatyne
10. Ifyalways
11..Dominique

Essay subject : Pick any one out of the above list of female Nlders, write a 600 words essay on how you believe she spent her Covid lockdown.
You dont have to stalk or PM them, just look through their profile and try to get a hang of their e-personality then write something you think they'll like.

I wont be the judge so dont try to impress me, the ladies will be the judge. grin There will be 2 winners of 5K each per person and a total of 22 winners (110K)

To avoid spamming their mentions, Just indicate who you will be writing about with its corresponding number. There can be as many essays as possible for each person but ONLY the best 2 essays as chosen by the ladies themselves will be winners.

Submission of essays starts Monday 9am and ends Wednesday 6pm. Winners will be announced and credited Thursday and Friday. Goodluck. smiley

PS: Dont quote me so we dont spam their mentions.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
This should be interesting cheesy
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Hopefully . The headache of selecting winners grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by sisisioge: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:
1. Zaynie
2. Giddyperson
3. Ujujoan2
3. Kanwuliaextra
4. Gboliwe
5. Sisisioge
6. Ishilove
7. Blank
8. ArmyofOne
9.Bukatyne
10. Ifyalways
11..Dominique

Essay subject : Pick any one out of the above list of female Nlders, write a 600 words essay on how you believe she spent her Covid lockdown.
You dont have to stalk or PM them, just look through their profile and try to get a hang of their e-personality then write something you think they'll like.

I wont be the judge so dont try to impress me, the ladies will be the judge. grin There will be 2 winners of 5K each per person and a total of 22 winners (110K)

To avoid spamming their mentions, Just indicate who you will be writing about with its corresponding number. There can be as many essays as possible for each person but ONLY the best 2 essays as chosen by the ladies themselves will be winners.

Submission of essays starts Monday 9am and ends Wednesday 6pm. Winners will be announced and credited Thursday and Friday. Goodluck. smiley

Madam Philanthropist! You are always sha looking for ways to bless people's pockets! Awesome. May God bless you fa grin grin grin.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Goalnaldo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nice one ifyalways. How I wish lalasticlala was among them. I'll get my essay from the last ten snake threads that made front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by UjuJoan2: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:
1. Zaynie
2. Giddyperson
3. Ujujoan2
3. Kanwuliaextra
4. Gboliwe
5. Sisisioge
6. Ishilove
7. Blank
8. ArmyofOne
9.Bukatyne
10. Ifyalways
11..Dominique

This will be fun!!!

grin grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

600 words

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ify I admire your effort but this new model of writing about Nairalanders wouldnt give room for freeflow narration, creativity and entertainment.

It's your thread and your rules will always supercede but please, if it's not too late, kindly change the direction of the topic to be written on.

5 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by zaynie(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Grandma grin

Can I write essay too?
Your girl is broke ó, let me write epistle about Giddyperson. I know all she did during the lockdown tongue
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by viettastitches(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
goodluck guys.this should be fun
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Rich4god(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
My crush no dey among the list, I would have written about her.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Riele(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ishilove:
yep . it'll be so interesting to write about you.
Monday here I come smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
ifyalways:

chai this one that I have sold my phone embarassed how am I going to type 600 words cry
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gboliwe: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2020
ifyalways:
1. Zaynie
2. Giddyperson
3. Ujujoan2
3. Kanwuliaextra
4. Gboliwe
5. Sisisioge
6. Ishilove
7. Blank
8. ArmyofOne
9.Bukatyne
10. Ifyalways
11..Dominique

������������

�� � ��� ���� � ������ ��� ���? cheesy grin grin

��� ��� � ����� ������!

� ����� ������ ���� �� ���� ������ ���� ��� ���� �� ����� ���� . tongue
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gboliwe: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gboliwe:

������������

�� � ��� ���� � ������ ��� ���? cheesy grin grin

��� ��� � ����� ������!

� ����� ������ ���� �� ���� ������ ���� ��� ���� �� ����� ���� . tongue

What on God's green earth is this gibberish? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
ifyalways:
1. Zaynie
2. Giddyperson
3. Ujujoan2
3. Kanwuliaextra
4. Gboliwe
5. Sisisioge
6. Ishilove
7. Blank
8. ArmyofOne
9.Bukatyne
10. Ifyalways
11..Dominique

smiley

Nice one.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by SirBen90: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Number 5.

Aunty Sisisioge,

It's easy to know that she's the type of person that loves her family and would sacrifice practically anything for them. Infact it's like this is the reason why she likes family gist very well. As in ehn, once she hears issues relating to marriage and family ish, her interest is always piqued.

She has a very helpful persona and can go out of her way to assist those in need. Guess what? She actually helped her uncle to solicit for ideas on how best to celebrate his wife's 40th birthday, and she even went as far as creating a thread right here on nairaland just for this purpose.

Lest I forget, she has human sympathy;hmmn, this may be an underrated personality trait, but it actually matters alot.

Well, the COVID-19 Pandemic and the lockdown had impact on each and every one of us o. As for Sisisioge who was mostly at home, during the lockdown, she helped several friends, watched several movies, and has been growing an Instagram page for her uncle. Some of her favorite movies include NottingHill, Eyes Wide Shut (with Tom Cruise as the star act), Indecent Proposal, Koto Aiye, The Godfather, Sound of Music, etc. As for the Instagram page, the name is @Milares_Kitchen. Omo if una see the food wae dem dae cook ehn you go know say some people really get talent for this cooking fa.

I will post some pictures of their mouth-watering dishes. But the business is kinda based in Ireland, so I no go fit go taste the food as e be say I dae naija grin. Oya, Nigerians in Diaspora, beta dae for una o. Guys, don't forget to patronize and follow @Milares_Kitchen on Instagram. What you will witness is an amazing display of their culinary skills.

Did I mention that Sisisioge is financially savvy? Hmmn, one of her favorite pastimes is giving people free tips on how to be financially free. Infact, she once wisely advised someone to stay clear of these loan sharks that come in the form of loan apps. Hmmn, this one na better advice o. Basically, if you know you may or will not be able to repay your debt, avoid these loan apps. They can go to any extent to get their money back.

Sisisioge is Yoruba, she's a Christian, and she loves and adores children. cool

As a confam Lagosian, she loves the city of Lagos, and was not too happy when Sanwo-Olu banned our popularly preferred mode of transportation (Bikes and Tricycles, nah, Okada and Keke maruwa). Arrgh! That sweet breeze that blows in your face when the Okadaman (Aboki) is driving you to ur destination. But Aunty Sisisioge, to be honest with you, the govt was actually right o. Because those Aboki in Lagos ehn, they speed as if they have nine lives. The numbers of bike accidents and bike-related thefts are uncountable. But I understand the pain sha. The ban practically turned many Lagosians into a sorry bunch of trekkers. But as always, we Lagosians find a way to move forward even in the face of adversity. Yes o! Remember that lady that vexed and rode her child to school on a bicycle? It was epic.

Hmmn, Sisisioge has a huge celebrity crush on Idris Elba. Issorite. Entanglements are allowed wink .

Well, what else did Sisisioge do during the lockdown..... she fixed her noisy fan, fixed her stiff gas ignition, and fixed her loose doorknob, all by herself. She also started a virtual project co-ordination gig and read quite a number of PM books. Nowadays, she only remembers her online diary on her birthday (May 6th cheesy). On a final note, her favourite colours are yellow, red and white, and she loves techno phones.

You must be an intriguing person @ Sisisioge.

Madam Ifyalways, Thanks for your unending generosity.

Below are pictures of some dishes by @Milares_Kitchen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by choo: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
HOW ArmyOfone Number 8 SPENT HER COVID-19 LOCKDOWN PERIOD

Beautiful weekend in an amazing serene environment was all I planned for ArmyofOne and I. A whole lot was put into this plan before the announcement of a lockdown due to the corona- virus. She had promised to teach me to make Masa, Indian cuisine, and even some native soups like Oha, Ogbono and Okro.

Plans changed, flights cancelled and a whole number of restrictions were imposed all around the world including the country we planned visiting. We had to be patient for our safety. I never knew she likes food, not just about eating but also cooking.

6:30am 2nd April 2020 she called and we discussed on the Ogbono soup she promised making for us during our cancelled vacation. She asked if she can still make it and send to me. I said yes, at least that would douse the sadness that enveloped me after the lockdown was imposed. She had all she needed to make the soup. One hour later, I called her on whatsapp video call only to behold the sight of a mouth watering soup…so appealing to the eyes. How do I get a taste of this ‘’ now-now’’ I asked myself.

Week after week she made mouth- watering dishes such as Indian foods, Okro with Mushrooms, Masa, Beans and Agidi, Bitter-leaf soup. Seeing all these from her on my status gladdens my heart and the same time makes me sad because I can’t eat them all.

Sitting at home was just boring. I was always in front of the Television watching what several countries pass through under this pandemic. I picked up my phone and called my friend Armyofone to know how she spends her lockdown period. She told me she visits various food sites and blogs, then head to the kitchen for practice. She said has learnt about 27 different foods all thanks to this restriction. I could only concur as my status is always filled with pictures of mouth-watering dishes from her.

Early morning calls between the hours of 8am-10am is a delight for me since the lockdown. Getting Armyofone on phone is always difficult within this time frame. We talked about this during one of our ‘’Virtual dinner’’ and she informed me she’s always in her farm during these timeframe. She planted pumpkin, bitter-leaf and garden egg. ’’I’m really enjoying this lockdown, I never knew farming is fun’’ she said to me. Our discussion lingered for over 4 hours where she told me she also spends time reading about family issues, crime and romance. ‘’ Learning from all these will help me become a better person and well informed too’’ she told me. She intimated me on all she had read thus far pertaining to a wedding cancellation by a certain couple, a woman beaten by a catholic priest, Joe Bidens choice for Vice President ahead of the US elections.

We ended our discussion about a certain girl that washes her brother’s boxers. ‘’ Does your sister wash your boxers?’’ she asked me. ‘’ No one ever does that, I do them myself’’, I replied. She taught me a lot on personal hygiene and its importance. She made me understand she’s rounding up her cooking lessons on all about Uziza soup, making of cakes and sausages. ‘’ when flights resume properly, we will still have our vacation together where I’ll spoil you with variety of delicacies’’ she promised me.

As our conversation ended I sat on my bed imagining how happy she is, making use of this lockdown period in learning how to make lots of delicacies, baking, farming and reading more about romance, crime and family issues.

I cant wait for our vacation to have a taste of all she has learnt, I cant wait to watch Armyofone cook.

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by number5(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Ladyjane5657

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.