Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (81930 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by SirBunky85(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Richdad50:
Nigeria is on the path to WAR
the war would be fought between ur immediate family members

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Innobee99:
NPOWER scheme will end soon

Whatever that means...
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Trexnemesis(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
SirBunky85:

Amen
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Olumide9141: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan, the dullest President ever lived put PDP in this total mess. A slugard former President indeed.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Ayobami7(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Mathiasa(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin
Mightymanna:
They Saw this Northern States coming Jigawa, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto , zamfara, etc so they quickly activate panic mode
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by hammerFC: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Must PDP rule us
Abi oloriburuku ni awon people yi ni
We no want una anymore
Simple...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Sore losers. Cry us an ocean. If PDP wins you'll accept the result, right?

I am not for pdp, I am for better Nigeria, I wish someday to see Nigeria like South Africa, Europe and so on, turning to world class like China, Singapore, Brazil, but hell no, the illiterate always decide who lead us in this country, high time, we go True Federalism, let each state grow at their own pace, give room for challenges, We are not growing, they don’t give the IT room for development, see minister of ICT has no idea about it, going to fight for governorship, his mindset is not there, no technocrats, like minister of transport, i would give it to God is Good owner, he transformed God is good to almost the leading bus transport in Nigeria if not number 1, aviation find a technocrat in the industry, ICT find someone who is technology crazy, who has mental touch in Tech and see Nigeria best Kenya and co, Kenya ICT minister is a monster, google, Microsoft etc a giant in the industry, Kenya have the best mobile money in the world, it’s not about pdp and apc, see our president, can he stand with Putin and discuss business relationship, NO, can he sit with Trump and discuss No, he look like a shy type when it comes to big names out there but at home, want to form a beast, there are people like that, form macho at home and soft outside, at late 80s mugabe was still a voice, gave Obama a run for his money. Until illiterates stop deciding our choice we would remain the same, shoe maker, may suya and may tea deciding the shape of this country is pathetic, we need a visionarian, someone who think deep, a man who see before it happens, a man who feel the pain of the common man, a billionaire mindset economist, a great marketer, a great persuader, someone who can take drastic decisions alone without cabal. We need a Putin. We need Someone like Paul Kagame of Rwanda who is turning Rwanda to something else after 22 years war. Think Bro. It’s the future of our kids, will they grow and see what we seeing? Arguing like this in 30 years time??

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2019
SirBunky85:
RT
Amen
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by johntolu: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Babiboy:

cool Thank you for the intention of giving me a token. As a tactical manager is my duty to provide this optimal formation to eliminate looters

Coach BabiBee! Your tactical formation Na Die!
It is a real antidote to the Dubai strategy formation
of the PDP.
I really appreciate your tactical ingenuity, BabiBee.
Sir Alex Fergie wouldn't have come with a better formation to counter the 'PDP marauders'.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by johntolu: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2019
abacusCm:
please how many players are warming up now?because i heard that ogun,Borno,Niger and Zamfara are jogging

Zamfara (Zola) started the game and scored the 3rd goal before he was replaced by Niger (N'Golo Kante) to solidify our midfield.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by johntolu: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Pele, my brother stop crying, Jonathan's faults that brought in Buhari and things would've been worst considering the way they were handling the economy then even in the midst of plenty.
Hardship is eminent in any change in government but next level will solve those issues by the grace of God.
Time to build our country not fight

Bros, Na Pastor or Imam you be? The way you take use wisdom calm that guy down gives an impression that you fit be a 'Man of God'. Kudos to you for your ability to calm down 'strained nerves. Kindly watch out for more NL members in 'sifia pains', as a result of this election results and do the 'needful'. cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by johntolu: 3:54am On Feb 26, 2019
chocolatelady:
Honestly, thats why they call him Mai Gaskiya. Had it been it were the PDP, they would have rigged this election back and front. My greatest worry is that it will be very hard to find PMB replacement in this country. Very very hard. Is it his honesty, self content, simplicity or patience for these thieves in the PDP or dedication in what he believes in that is good for the country? The only Nigerian politician that does not have house abroad or bank account upon working in the nigerian government all his life. I admire this man so much. Very hard to get his replacement.

God Bless PMB & All members of his household.
The Good Lord that raised PMB up to correct all the atrocities of the PDP's 'years of the locust', will definitely raise for us, a 'Joshua', to take us to a higher level after PMB's exit from the political scene.
It is well with Our Souls, Nigerians!
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=76129511]

I am not for pdp, I am for better Nigeria,

But you voted for PDP or at least wanted PDP to win, right? Now that they've lost you are no longer for PDP. I'd have rummaged through your earlier posts to dig up where you were supporting PDP but no time for that right now. Maybe later.

I wish someday to see Nigeria like South Africa, Europe and so on, turning to world class like China, Singapore, Brazil,

We all wish so, but if wishes were horses, beggars might ride. These countries you mentioned didn't build their countries by wishing it into existence.

but hell no, the illiterate always decide who lead us in this country,

Are you saying that the illiterates don't have a right to vote or have their own voice heard too? Not everyone was as fortunate as you dear. Not everyone had the opportunity to go to school. There are illiterates in every corner of Nigeria. Are you implying that only those who have graduated from the university be allowed to vote? Doesn't that sound ludicrous to you? Even the countries you mentioned have illiterates too.

high time, we go True Federalism, let each state grow at their own pace, give room for challenges,

Federalism might look like a way out but I can assure you, that will pose other problems too. Nigeria is a peculiar country that takes other ideas from other countries and because of the Nigerian factor the idea will never work. If the South develops rapidly and leaves the north behind, guess what's going to happen. The northerners will leave the north and relocate to the south. Simple. They don't need visas so there's no way to regulate their inflow. Same thing if the north develops more than the South, the same migration will occur. The resources meant for 1million people will end up being shared by 10 million people. Lagos is a good example. So, thinking that true federalism is the solution is wrong thinking.

We are not growing,

I agree.

they don’t give the IT room for development, see minister of ICT has no idea about it, going to fight for governorship, his mindset is not there, no technocrats, like minister of transport, i would give it to God is Good owner, he transformed God is good to almost the leading bus transport in Nigeria if not number 1, aviation find a technocrat in the industry, ICT find someone who is technology crazy, who has mental touch in Tech and see Nigeria best Kenya and co, Kenya ICT minister is a monster, google, Microsoft etc a giant in the industry, Kenya have the best mobile money in the world, it’s not about pdp and apc,

This is just a little part of Nigeria's problems. A minister cannot function without an efficient ministry. If you want the ministries to function then you need a serious reform of the federal and state ministries. They are one of the major problems of Nigeria. They are too corrupt, very inefficient and too big. So many people employed and paid monthly for doing absolutely nothing. Some even bring their personal businesses to the office. They sell wares etc. Reform the civil service and see great change in Nigeria.

see our president, can he stand with Putin and discuss business relationship, NO, can he sit with Trump and discuss No, he look like a shy type when it comes to big names out there but at home, want to form a beast, there are people like that, form macho at home and soft outside,

Buhari is not the most ideal person to run Nigeria. Agreed. I disagree though that the old man is timid outside the shores of Nigeria. He isn't. Jonathan was the timid one who couldn't look Obama in the eye when talking to him. At this point I think Nigeria needed to vote in Buhari as a way of stopping the looting machine called PDP from gaining unfettered access to the nation's purse. Atiku and PDP are so corrupt, even Satan is learning from them.

at late 80s mugabe was still a voice, gave Obama a run for his money.

Mugabe is an asswipe. Don't even mention him in connection with good governance abeg.

Until illiterates stop deciding our choice we would remain the same, shoe maker, may suya and may tea deciding the shape of this country is pathetic,

Are you saying this people shouldn't be allowed to vote? Do you know how wrong that is?
Literate people like you and me argue online, yet have no PVC to vote. Illiterates have PVC and vote and then we come online to berate them for the choice of their candidate. Doesn't sound smart to me. These illiterates are also Nigerians, aren't they?

we need a visionarian visionary, someone who think deep, a man who see before it happens, a man who feel the pain of the common man, a billionaire mindset economist, a great marketer, a great persuader, someone who can take drastic decisions alone without cabal. We need a Putin. We need Someone like Paul Kagame of Rwanda who is turning Rwanda to something else after 22 years war.

Sure we need all of that. But tell me are you Nigerians ready for such a person? You as a person, you are in support of Atiku, a skilled looter and thief with international reputation. Others support Buhari, their ancestor. Sowore was there, did you vote for him? No! Y'all told him to go to his ward and start as a councillor. Lol. Yes, Nigeria is ripe for the rulership of a philosopher king, a great visionary, but Nigerians are not ready for such. They will never elect such a person. In fact they will kill that person if he's elected. And I'm not talking about illiterate Nigerians, I'm talking about ALL Nigerians. Nigerians seem to thrive in chaos and disorder. Chief Obafemi Awolowo was one of such men who could have taken this country to the level of the western world. The man lived before his time indeed. He has always been acknowledged in and out of Nigeria as the best president Nigeria never had. If only he had been given the opportunity to lead Nigeria for 8 years, we won't be where we are today.
No, Nigerians are not ready yet. They are like Jews. They will kill their Messiah.

Think Bro.

Lol. You don't need to tell me to think. Heck! I can barely sleep because my mind won't stop thinking.

It’s the future of our kids, will they grow and see what we seeing? Arguing like this in 30 years time??

I'm afraid they will. The same problems Nigeria was going through 30 years ago is still what we are going through today. Lack of electricity, tribalism, religious bigotry, senseless killings, ritual murders, selfishness, illiteracy, poorly planned cityscapes, poor housing, poor education, poor healthcare, no welfare or social services for the citizens, every man for himself and God for us all mentality etc. These were present thirty years ago and they have even gotten worse.

There's no likelihood it will get better in 30 years time.

The only way Nigeria can be saved is by forcefully installing a philosopher king, a benevolent dictator who is passionate about Nigeria and who will come with an iron fist and beat Nigerians into shape and make them the best of the best.

I dream of the day Nigerians will be looked at with immense respect as gods. But I'm afraid that's too late for our generation.

Maybe if the revolution starts now, maybe, just maybe the next generation won't be soiled by the Nigerian factor.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Bestbeelieve: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari has nothing to offer except media trial and blame pDP for his failures for another 4 years thats if he is not given the venezuela treatment! Are you telling me that the population of people who came out to vote in Kano, Yobe and most of the core nothern states are more than those registered to vote in Lagos alone ( A modern city with about 20million people and only that number came out to vote) really O ma shee o! Lets keep deceiving ourselves that we run a democracy. At this rate 50 years from now when this useless generation is dead and gone Nigeria will still resemble a shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by FemiAdeboye(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
We thank God
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Elhuxaifa(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
next level

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Chepos1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
akoaki:

Oru..be...??. Fill in the gap.

.be. grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by anigbajumo(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2019
jomonic:

I don't want that sanctimonious nonsense. I will not also argue. The will of majority of Nigerians shall prevail.

Keep on fooling urself,PDP also rigged in dea strongholds sir..
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
anigbajumo:

Keep on fooling urself,PDP also rigged in dea strongholds sir..

Ewu this elections is the worst in the history of Nigeria. The rigging was taken to a completely new level. The state security forces were at hand to aid the process. The real losers are all of us.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Mar 28, 2019
lolybaby:
Ntor!! people collect pdp stolen money (1k,2k)and vote for apc who has no money to offer,so you people think we want to sell our future?sai baba!!
God bless you ma.
It is ALWAYS good to see we still have honest and reasonable people like you in this country.
God bless you once again.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by teemonk(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
And then Sowore's declaration...what are ye all thinking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.