Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (81933 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Helgreenluv(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
You've been looking for me with your vituperative remarks.

Be guided young lady, we discuss politics doesn't give you the effrontery to speak like a public sl.ùt online.

Be guided.
Oh really? You shouldn't have guided yourself before making those silly post you made about Buhari and his supporters. I patiently waited for this great day to come so I can give you what you deserve. You ain't seen anything yet. Prepare to be ridiculed by everyone you mocked. I remember you calling Atiku Aguero Saraki hazard if I'm not mistaken. I can see you have multiple accounts on nairaland. If you want peace, prepare for war Mr Jason. I am rolling out my arsenal already. You asked for this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by chocolatelady(f): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:
Buhari has been too nice to PDP by refusing to rig. I'm disappointed in that gentlemanly approach to thieves like PDP.
Honestly, thats why they call him Mai Gaskiya. Had it been it were the PDP, they would have rigged this election back and front. My greatest worry is that it will be very hard to find PMB replacement in this country. Very very hard. Is it his honesty, self content, simplicity or patience for these thieves in the PDP or dedication in what he believes in that is good for the country? The only Nigerian politician that does not have house abroad or bank account upon working in the nigerian government all his life. I admire this man so much. Very hard to get his replacement.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by mrkia(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
This must be a fake news. Or wait, may be they have sensed their defeat..
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Trexnemesis(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

Ehnnn,protest for thief to sell NNPC...I dey come join u sir

PDP o ooo, P. D P (2ce)
PDP you don lose o, eeeyah!
Patapata you go lose forever
Eeeeyaaah. grin; grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

Try not to stay alone. Go and stay with family or friends until this depression might have passed. Failure is very painful.
Just Relax And Watch The Movie grin
5thElement:

Try not to stay alone. Go and stay with family or friends until this depression might have passed. Failure is very painful.
Just Relax And Watch The Movie
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by spiralwedge(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi's badluck killed Atiku. The fraudster pocketed all the billions that Atiku gave him for mobilisation in the SE cheesy

How can someome make OBITUARY his vice? Na curse?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by TheAlchemist: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=GemstoneJs post=76118071]
I love atiku, nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

Bu corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbecit even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of theles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God
Atiku go be our president las las[/quote

I feel so proud coming from south west, all the shout that they would vote massively for Apc because of Osibanjo, did not come to pass.
Most of us were greatly disappointed in the performance of Buhari. We really dont care were the presidency comes from all we demand is performance measured by improved economy, jobs, security, etc.
In state where there is high level of illiteracy that is where Buhari will shine.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Kylekent59: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
spiralwedge:

How can someome make OBITUARY his vice? Na curse?

That's harsh, but remember someone else might do that to you in future.

Things done usually come around.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by spiralwedge(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is well with Nigeria
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Jayson1: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:

Oh really? You shouldn't have guided yourself before making those silly post you made about Buhari and his supporters. I patiently waited for this great day to come so I can give you what you deserve. You ain't seen anything yet. Prepare to be ridiculed by everyone you mocked. I remember you calling Atiku Aguero Saraki hazard if I'm not mistaken. I can see you have multiple accounts on nairaland. If you want peace, prepare for war Mr Jason. I am rolling out my arsenal already. You asked for this
If you like, roll out your death certificate, that is not my concern. cool

Do have a nice day.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by muredo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
YOU REALLY MAKE MY DAY BRO!

Babiboy:
How can you reject a game that we didn't even play
After SE results we will attack with 4-3-3 formation

Four defenders: Kaduna (RB) Bauchi(CB) Katsina (CB) Jigawa (LB)

Midfielders: Gombe (RCM) Sokoto (CDM) Zamfara (LCM)

Attackers: Kebbi (ARW) Kano (Messi) Borno (CR7) Keeper: Yobe (David De Gea)

Reserves : Lagos ,Ogun,ekiti,kogi,nasarawa,osun and Niger.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Transportter: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by spiralwedge(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Las las we go dey ok
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Kylekent59: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
spiralwedge:

Rhetorics don't move me bro, but i will let you mourn your OBITUARY peacefully.

I don't know what da hell you are talking about, all I just wanna tell ya is to stop unnecessary hatred.

Just because he is an opposition doesn't call for insults.

You gatta change bro, u might be a leader tomorrow.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Alberttahir: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
I know they'll say this. This is where Onnoghen would've perform his role as planned, but thank God Federal govt was smart to avert it.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Chepos1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
abacusCm:
did you mean 'HOPE DEMOCRATIC PARTY (HDP)?

If u know, u kno tongue
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by spiralwedge(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmnnn
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by MrBONE2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Praktikals:
We will not take this
grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by uncleamachinonig(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
teamoneline:
Secondus please wait first , let s settle it here once and for all, grin grin

like for atiku
share for buhari.

anybody that wins this is the winner please.

over to you..

who noticed buhari is winning all this like and share nairaland post recently.... some people's brain have been reseted

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Oponel1962: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
Am with you on this Honourable Chairman. We will not accept this rubbish.
Atiku won this election.

YOU ARE REALLY THAT IGBO MAN
Me I go face my business.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Innobee99:
We'll all suffer the outcome....

The sky cannot kill a single soul wen it collapse.

Better the outcome of a Buhari presidency than an Atiku presidency.

Heaven will not fall. 4 years will come and go like a whisper. Atiku will never rule Nigeria. Prison is where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Oponel1962: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Have they already concede defeat?
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by shegra58: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:
grin
Pdp wait for SE block vote naaa.. ndi ara
block vote ko cement vote ni grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Kobicove(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
Am with you on this Honourable Chairman. We will not accept this rubbish.
Atiku won this election.

Maybe he won in your dream grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by batb: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Richdad50:
Nigeria is on the path to WAR
Na your Family and yourself is on the path to destruction, NO WAR IN NIGERIA!
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by jaafree: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Katsina state votes on its way to Abuja. cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by richie240: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
I know pdp cannot accept defeat easily. I have expected Secundo to react still waiting for the likes of Obasanjo, FFK, Oyedepo, Alfa Sule, Reno Omokri, Davido, Dele Momodu and Fayose to react. Am expecting dilector Kanu and the Igbos to to begin another round of biafra movement.
U can count on DT.
'Nigerians' by day, Biafra by night!

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by iamgoodfriday(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Accept defeat as promised please, Good luck Nigeria
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Courage13(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
They never see anything yet..... by the time Kano, Yobe, Bornu and Kastina result enter, PDP will not only REJECT they will FORBID.
Nonsense and PDP �[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Innobee99(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

Better the outcome of a Buhari presidency than an Atiku presidency.

Heaven will not fall. 4 years will come and go like a whisper. Atiku will never rule Nigeria. Prison is where he belongs.
NPOWER scheme will end soon
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by gotnel: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pdp should just accept their faith. They lost this election the day they picked Atiku as their presidential candidate.
Bragado does not help in politics. It's a game of popularity. Atiku have nothing to match Buhari in popularity contest in the north.
More over, he didn't have much idea of what to campaigns on. Above all, he is carrying a baggage of mistrust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.