Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents (922 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents by damiloladuke: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
A Nigerian writer identified as Tosin has written on his experience with Kano residents in an area he just relocated to weeks ago.

In his post, he revealed that he walked freely on the street wearing a short and surprisingly the men in that street began to stare at him, probably out of fear that he was out to seduce their wives.

He claimed he had to rush back home.

Read:

Relocated to Kano 3 weeks ago__ So today, I decided to take a walk, wearing a short. To my surprise, the people were staring at me, especially the men, I was so uncomfortable. The stare was just too much, I kept on wondering why they were staring like that

I just had to quickly rush back home. Do you know why they were staring? It's because i was wearing short, it's because the men are scared and threatened I might snatch their wives. Men are not allowed to wear short, especially bachelors.

As a matter of fact__ If I'm not careful, the men in the community could hold a meeting and ask me to leave the community if I should continue to wear short. Just because they don't want me to snatch their wives...

https://lailasnews.com/man-writes-on-his-experience-with-kano-residents/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents by Learnstuffs: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ndi north
Re: Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents by peteruuu(m): 5:37am On Feb 26, 2019
I see no sense in this.
Re: Man Writes On His Experience With Kano Residents by Jimbadly: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
undecided

Disgusting coming from a man!

I was just wondering what sort of an imbecilic gay cret1n would consider his legs sexy enough to attract people's attention till I looked closer and recognised the fagg0t as the same ponce we have on nairaland.

Tosin silverdame or whatever you call yourself, please keep your gay fantasies off the internet. It's nauseating.

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 17) / Love Doesnt Thrive In Words But Action, Show Us Ur Partner / Don’t Marry A Man Who Stays In A Single Room – Ghanaian Counselor. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.