Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny (8400 Views)

From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story / Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by GOFRONT(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
She was trying to fake it till she make it...
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by gonkin(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Blinkers:
cool
Mumu owner.
Girl he would have called and f***ked for free.
Lol he's probably in a devoted relationship so no point.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Now she's gonna upload it on social media handles with useless captions and someone somewhere will be feeling jealous, internet life is the fakest life anyone will think of.

Both gender are guilty of this, you live fake life to impress whoever the hell give a shít about you, while in reality you're as broke as church mosquitos on Monday night.

Last thing I'll do on earth it is taking photos on someone else property put it on my social media handles.

This one won't waste time dropping her pant down for you because of fabricated metals.

Yo calm down, a lotta people tend to take pictures in other people's property, doesn't mean you should judge them for that.
Don't be too quick to judge by things you see.

1 Like

Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Offpoint: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Yo calm down, a lotta people tend to take pictures in other people's property, doesn't mean you should judge them for that.
Are you one of them? what's the sense in doing that?

1 Like

Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by schumastic(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

you again lol how many accounts do you have grin grin
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Are you one of them? what's the sense in doing that?

No I'm not, I'm pretty shy so I don't like taking pictures but that doesn't mean you have to judge Everyone the same.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

you again lol how many accounts do you have grin grin

Just this one embarassed
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by schumastic(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Just this one embarassed

hmm, i also have a female friend on this forum who loves the character pain in the anime naruto and this dp you are using is the same as well.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by schumastic(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Just this one embarassed

mhizv come and see your sis and a fan of ours as well grin grin
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by mhizv(f): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

Lol was surprised wen u asked how many accounts I have though.. good to see another female otaku
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by schumastic(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2019
mhizv:

Lol was surprised wen u asked how many accounts I have though.. good to see another female otaku

are you sure you both are not the same, because the coincidence in the dp is quite funny, and why pain and not naruto, itachi, kakashi or sasuke ?
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Offpoint: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

No I'm not, I'm pretty shy so I don't like taking pictures but that doesn't mean you have to judge Everyone the same.
Are you single?
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Chepy: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gracesofar:
The guy should press the alarm button to embarass the lady. Thats what I do in such situation.
Thats wicked na angry
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Chepy: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
Benz owner thrown into hysterical laughter as an unknown slaymama strikes funny poses with his car at a Lagos hotel

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/benz-owner-thrown-into-hysterical-laughter-as-an-unknown-slaymama-strikes-funny/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Obviously na small boy get the car. Looking for popularity angry
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Nostradamus: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please which model of Benz is this? Someone should tell me.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you like the Mercedes just work smart, be dedicated and avoid the little little expenses. See you at the top cool
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by 4ckTOTO: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Is that you on dp?
Yes it's him. You wanna suck his preek it take it in the ass?
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Are you single?

Relationship has nothing to offer, sentimental beings disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

hmm, i also have a female friend on this forum who loves the character pain in the anime naruto and this dp you are using is the same as well.

Oh.... Uhm that's good for her.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

Souka embarassed
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

are you sure you both are not the same, because the coincidence in the dp is quite funny, and why pain and not naruto, itachi, kakashi or sasuke ?

Pain signifies a lot in reality, humans undergo pain in every aspect of their lives.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Offpoint: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Relationship has nothing to offer, sentimental beings disgust me.
can we talk in private?
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:

can we talk in private?

Alright bruh.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Offpoint: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Alright bruh.
Drop me a whatsapp message here: +234 708 877 2858 I'll reach you with my private number
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

Souka embarassed

what's souka?
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
schumastic:

what's souka?

It means "I see" in Japanese.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Drop me a whatsapp message here:
+234 708 877 2858 I'll reach you with my private number

Alright
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

It means "I see" in Japanese.
are you form Japan?undecided
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by tracyberry(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
are you form Japan?undecided

From*

No I'm a lover of anime.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
tracyberry:

From*

No I'm a lover of anime.
it's a typo i made a mistake undecided.

Ok you're not, k.
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Yes it's him. You wanna suck his preek it take it in the ass?
your ban is doing press up
Re: Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny by 4ckTOTO: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
your ban is doing press up
seriously I waaant my 9inch up your azzzzzz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (Video) / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.