Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband (13340 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Cruse101: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Bolanle (pepper them) who featured in the music video for Zlatan's bolanle has just been sent packing by her ex-husband named lincon. He said he just married her for clout & rained insults on her family. This is just 2 weeks after the birth of their first child. He claims she slept with Zlatan's friend

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1c8AD7QUA

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Duru9(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2021
No f**k giving

Walks outta here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Jerryherd: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2021
grin

Yahoo boy married Olosho only devil fit settle the matter....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 1:45am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Jerryherd:
grin

Yahoo boy married Olosho only devil fit settle the matter....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Sugardick: 4:04am On Jul 21, 2021
of course na their way we weren't expecting less.

I'm sure she have slept with zlatan, naira Marley, zino, mohbad, and lots of guys in that circle.

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2021
I vowed not to bash or demoralize women anymore but see, some women need to work on their attitude..
Just yesterday, my sales girl was shouting at me just because i was treating her like a sister. Well, make she go dey use that energy wash plates and sweep their compound.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 21, 2021
The dude is a cunt for stressing himself to talk this much he just showed how weak he is talking this much because of a woman is stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by inumidun2010(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Somethings are meant to be kept PRIVATE to maintain SANITY.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by humilitypays(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by NiklauseFred(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Las Las she has been peppered tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by IQUIT(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by DonBenny77(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Bolanle pepper them oh!
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Sesmosfame: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Them no tell you?
them never tell you?
Hmm
So you no know say the bolanle whay pepper them go pepper you?
grin
Better go and bring her back home.

E come be like say you come be the yeye boyfriend grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by lkillbrokehoes: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Make Zlantan marry her
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Obakashdee(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2021
This useless people wey just lash demselves come marry after, they for just leave an for lashing level, they for no born pikin na, now the pikin na product of bad marriage

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by careytommy37(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Yahoo boy married Olosho How only devil fit settle the matter....

A match made in 9ja make-believe heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Pecoleee345: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Most people don't understand what married men like us passing through.

I can really relate with that part of someone frustrating your life because she is your wife.

He kept on hammering on that word...... frustrating my life!!!

That what am experiencing

18 Likes

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Dey don pepper �️ Bolanle but the guy is somehow mumu. Women wicked oooo.. make Bolanle no con still pepper àm las las grin
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by flyingdutchman(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
The guy reminds me of Laisis Lelenu's character SINZU KONEY

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Kingluqman:
Dey don pepper �️ Bolanle but the guy is somehow mumu. Women wicked oooo.. make Bolanle no con still pepper àm las las grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Most people don't understand what married men like us passing through.

I can really relate with that part of someone frustrating your life because she is your wife.

He kept on hammering on that word...... frustrating my life!!!

That what am experiencing
The lord is your strength boss
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Lamasta(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Local man is weak

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
"una mama, una papa" e no dey past that one...Whatsapp voicenote n*ggas grin
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
ruggedtimi:
"una mama, una papa" e no dey past that one...Whatsapp voicenote n*ggas grin
Make he no catch you
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Emmanuel909090: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2021
This video is so funny.
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Lazycyndy(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
I vowed not to bash or demoralize women anymore but see, some women need to work on their attitude..
Just yesterday, my sales girl was shouting at me just because i was treating her like a sister. Well, make she go dey use that energy wash plates and sweet their compound.

I wonder how you mails feel when you use lies to justify your childishness. Maybe its the little likes from your fellow little boys here that edge you on.
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by fourboys: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Her husband don finally Pepe her grin grin grin pls don't forget DNA ooo , e get why
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by RSVP: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Olosho " I phuck anybody for fun or money"

OmoOpe "street ni mi mehn" don't Bleep with me" blah blah blah

Score Board
Olosho: 2

OmoOpe: 2

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by armadeo(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2021
We don't know them here in downtown uwagboe

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Lyddia: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.