Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (69440 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by omonscloak: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Qsscruz:
Nigeria has the largest number of people with short term memory..It is abysmal that after all the bloodbath that happened on election day, we now act like we dont know those results are highly doctored..This isnt Canada...An average Nigerian is selfish regardless of the persons affected..That is why we jump due processes in places we know someone that knows somebody..These politicians are products of the same society..Lets not dent the truth..The results are not a reflection of the will of the people but reflection of the highest bidder..Facts only.

Very correct, but should they fight for a candidate who will not do better. What we should be fighting for is to change the system, starting with the rubbish constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by horlarmighty40(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy
fernandez1:
I'm atikulated were are y'all
They won't Show up again
#PMB all the way

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by chakula: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
They are very good in making complain. Why can't wait up to the final result announced since they have at hand a whole result?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Chuksyno(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daylight robbery is ongoing. I talkam before sey postponement of election and postponement of colation of result something bin dey folowam

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by fredoooooo: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Werey Omo kriminal you no get the video grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by balladin: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kamelot77:
funny people.
rejecting election results after 7 state.
come back in 2030
Enemy of democracy. Lover of lies and deceit
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by KuwaiitiDinar: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please how can place video on this forum I have a very interesting video for this guy, let him wail for life
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by balladin: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Qsscruz:
Nigeria has the largest number of people with short term memory..It is abysmal that after all the bloodbath that happened on election day, we now act like we dont know those results are highly doctored..This isnt Canada...An average Nigerian is selfish regardless of the persons affected..That is why we jump due processes in places we know someone that knows somebody..These politicians are products of the same society..Lets not dent the truth..The results are not a reflection of the will of the people but reflection of the highest bidder..Facts only.
Thank you sir. I weep for those who lost their lives defending their right to vote. After all the sacrifice, Buhari seems to be stealing the victory. What can be more wicked?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by jumobi1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
sonature1:

There's nothing the opposition can do about it.
The electoral act says that those who feel that the system was compromised should go to the tribunal.
We can't have anarchy in Nigeria because of Atiku and Buhari
Nigeria is bigger than them

It’s not about Atiku and Buhari. It’s about the voters, many of whose were disenfranchised by violence, inability to receive PVCs, election rescheduling, vote buying and box snatching. The wish of the people wasn’t respected.
I honestly think Buhari may have won but the fact is the process was very unfair.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by FrostyButter: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by bigandbold: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fir the first time he make sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Omokri has earned his money from Atiku, now he is treating softly.

Atiku is only a short term customer for him while Jonathan is his lifetime patron.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by anonymous1759(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:
'Better we chase and catch black goat before night falls'

INEC will continue calling this fake results if we keep quiet, we have to let them know we are on ground and knows what's happening.

Shatap, the states Atiku flawed buhari the results are authentic, but if it goes the other way around it's fake. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by BenzEne1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
When tinubu Buhari amaechi oshimole go no say khaki no b leather na when they declare Buhari winner?? Una think say na naija of b4, by the time tinubu c crowd for im I'm ikoyi hse calling for his head, he will know that naija of today no b naija of tomorrow...let's wait til they declare

Nothing dey sup. Everybody pre*k dey rise bros. Buhari go win and nothing go appun. Na so Mazi say election no go hold for Biafra. Where Mazi, Referendum and Biafra??

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by BenzEne1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
When pdp wins the election is free and fair but when they lose the election is rigged, pdp is a bad loser.

They should wait till after the election and swearing in and go to tribunal to tender their evidences

No mind dem. Hypocrisy will not finish some people.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
It's better to reject it now than wait because from the states released so far non of the figures have tallied with polling unit results captured by PVT

Those supplying you data for your PVT excel spreadsheet have scammed you PDP, better asked for a refund.

Anyway, you cannot be wiser than Omockery who knew the result should be rejected after the final announcement. Also, you should know Memudu is checking the internet to know who ejaculate any press statement
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:

INEC will continue calling this fake results if we keep quiet, we have to let them know we are on ground and knows what's happening.

The Ondo state that you won was not fake eh You thought Nigerians have forgotten how PDP shared our resources? So they should start all over again? Evil people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by JAWBONE(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by planetx: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
I knew from like a year ago that the sham election was going to be rigged beyond belief. Laughing at the people that thought they could remove Buhari by the ballot box.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by sandland: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:

Pdp were in government in last election, they said election was rigged, this year, Apc, were in charge, and they are rejecting result already. Haba pdp

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
When pdp wins the election is free and fair but when they lose the election is rigged, pdp is a bad loser.

They should wait till after the election and swearing in and go to tribunal to tender their evidences

But PDP lost a presidential election it conducted in 2015& it also adjudged d election free& fair. So how's PDP a bad loser? Can u compare that with buharis statements each time he lost in d past?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by BabaAduras: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
GuyWise101:

We, the Buharists, knew all along that PDP will reject the results of the elections. We knew your strategy was to reject the results and walk your way through the Tribunals up to Supreme Court, where you have "Bribed Onneghen" waiting to give a victory you could not get through the ballots.

You thought Onneghen was untouchable, especially so close to election. You thought the backlash of removing a corrupt CJN will swing votes in your favour.

Your so called "Bubu", the one we call PMB, the "Silent Achiever/Fighter" has shown you how clueless you are about Nigerians desire for anything but PDP.

Go to court to challenge the results or you keep on wailing on social media.

Your wailing has just started. Anyway, we are use to it and your wailings give us joy to read your wails.

You have another 4 years of wailing ahead of you. By 2023 would have learnt how to wail louder. Still it will not matter.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Almunjid(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
fernandez1:
I'm atikulated were are y'all

Association of Dreamers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by JAWBONE(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
One point I would love to make is that the SE needs to take election and politics in general more seriously. This kind of poor showing with regards to election turnout is the region's biggest hindrance. Unless there is a new political system in place, the SE will always fall behind other zones in terms of their impact on elections. If you don't improve on your political participation, igbo presidency( not that it is important to me) will always be a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Iziquiel(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
When tinubu Buhari amaechi oshimole go no say khaki no b leather na when they declare Buhari winner?? Una think say na naija of b4, by the time tinubu c crowd for im I'm ikoyi hse calling for his head, he will know that naija of today no b naija of tomorrow...let's wait til they declare
You go die for nothing, dem go carry ur body go police station.
You better calm down.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by ogmask: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vikky014:
Apc is really taking us 10times backwards in terms of frée and fair election,i pity them sha bc karma is real,Saraki and co dt betrayed my Gej just got served

I think you should give it to Buhari as far as this election is concerned. Recall in 2015 we were treated to millions of votes coming out of many states. For me, reducing the number of votes cast to represent and respect the pple who truly voted and the fact that akpabio, Saraki and ajimobi were defeated tells alot about the credibility of this election. that bubu is flooring atiku doesn't make the show the worse in our history. there are lots of positives to take away from this election.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by danot1030: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
lexy2014:

But PDP lost a presidential election it conducted in 2015& it also adjudged d election free& fair. So how's PDP a bad loser? Can u compare that with buharis statements each time he lost in d past?

Am not talking to someone living in the past, this is the present deal with it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Greyworld: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:

Can same be said abt 2015 presidential election? we all know the answer to that dont we?
Lemme mind my business.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Trezagezz: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:
That Secondus should be picked up by DSS..

we don't need mo.rons like him heating up the polity

Let me face the consequences by telling you shut up..

Must u disgracefully close your mouth let sensible oeoy talk...calling who can feed your entirety a slowpoke...
A social media is where everyone is equal
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by aduni20(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?

Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.

Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....

Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!

Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....

Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .

Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!

Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winning told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........

Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....

Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?

Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?

Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?

Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.

Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....

Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?

Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...

Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo

Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive

Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........

Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.
Ugo Egbujo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by aduni20(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?

Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.

Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....

Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!

Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....

Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .

Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!

Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winning told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........

Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....

Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?

Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?

Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?

Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.

Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....

Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?

Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...

Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo

Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive

Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........

Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.
Ugo Egbujo

wink cheesy >:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

lol, na u go dey front dey protest abi? stupid people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.