Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (69178 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by aydelicious: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
the result is now telling itself now,we are now counting the state and the ××××
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by abmoh1234: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
For the first time Reno Omokri is making sense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Charly68: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kamelot77:
funny people.
rejecting election results after 7 state.
come back in 2030
They will repeat the exam come 2030
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Charly68: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Some people will jump out of ....with the result we are hearing ooo! They have sold houses abroad to contest this election yet their calculations fail ..Buhari has finished some people oo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Bestbeelieve: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Its situations like these that make me support the idea that this shithole should be re colonised!! 100 years on our own and we will never get it right as a nation. it will be NE NS SS SW NN SW etc etc every 4 years chop i chop no meaningful development or progress!!! How How am i sharing this space with these kind creatures abeg!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by gawu1: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Qsscruz:
Nigeria has the largest number of people with short term memory..It is abysmal that after all the bloodbath that happened on election day, we now act like we dont know those results are highly doctored..This isnt Canada...An average Nigerian is selfish regardless of the persons affected..That is why we jump due processes in places we know someone that knows somebody..These politicians are products of the same society..Lets not dent the truth..The results are not a reflection of the will of the people but reflection of the highest bidder..Facts only.
On what evidence or authority are you rising this allegations? Rather you should show us the undoctored results you have collected and ranting. When we warned you that wailers wailings would surge after the elections you people thought it was joke.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Sagay212: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
If you are rejecting election results now when all states have not been counted, what happens if PDP now wins. Will you still reject? Why not calm down. Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by RevenGeMission: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
GuyWise101:
'Better we chase and catch black goat before night falls'

INEC will continue calling this fake results if we keep quiet, we have to let them know we are on ground and knows what's happening.

Go and cause kasala at coalition center if your so pained
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by RevenGeMission: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
See Reno talking like he's no longer part of PDP angry

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by coldFLARES1(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Vikky014:
Lols it sounds funny pdp should release the results then.
Was watching Mbamalu and Itodo of Yiaga talk about this PVT and their organization doing an independent and real-time collation of polls results on Channels Television on Saturday.

Means their figures should tally with those of the PDP since she assured that they have Observers doing the collation in all PUs in the country.

That not withstanding, wetin don loss don loss! The PDP would be asked to go court to seek redress,...........and die there!

Congratulations to Buhari on his victory, I know his second term doesn't offer any hope, but las las 'no matter the economy of the jungle, lion no go chop grass'!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Olukologia24592(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Alariiwo:
That Secondus should be picked up by DSS..

we don't need mo.rons like him heating up the polity
I'm sorry for you ehn! And you are Yoruba? Wait until dey start showing Osinbajo movies. You people think buhari will die so dat Osin go take over. � Remember there is no Southerners holding key posts in Nigeria again..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by godox2(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
GuyWise101:

INEC will continue calling this fake results if we keep quiet, we have to let them know we are on ground and knows what's happening.
Dont chase the black goat in Nairaland, just lead the protest to INEC colation centre, all naralanders (e supporters of PDP will join you)!
The new slogan from PDPs is no longer Aticulate Obediently, but, looking for black goat!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by zomby(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2019
I don’t know what you PDP supporters were thinking, do you truly think Nigerians would elect a confirmed thief to take us back to the dark age?

Come on man!
There is absolutely no way Atiku will ever lead this great country....It simply not going to happen.

Count your blessings and let’s move on; Buhari and Oshibajo will lead for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Daboomb: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
When tinubu Buhari amaechi oshimole go no say khaki no b leather na when they declare Buhari winner?? Una think say na naija of b4, by the time tinubu c crowd for im I'm ikoyi hse calling for his head, he will know that naija of today no b naija of tomorrow...let's wait til they declare

All Political thugs will be shot on the head.

If PDP don't like election results, go to court afterall, that is what you paid ex-CJN Walter Onogghenn and his selected group of rogue judges for.

ANY ATTEMPT TO DISRUPT THE PEACE BY THESE PDP LOOTERS WILL BE DEALT WITH WITHOUT MERCY.
BE WARNED
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2019
fernandez1:
I'm atikulated were are y'all

Dem don run.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Daboomb: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Olukologia24592:
I'm sorry for you ehn! And you are Yoruba? Wait until dey start showing Osinbajo movies. You people think buhari will die so dat Osin go take over. � Remember there is no Southerners holding key posts in Nigeria again..

Osinbajo is the most loyal VP any President can have and Buhari knows this.
Unlike what Obasanjo who said Atiku was always working to unseat him.

Osinbajo will have his chance in 2023 but right now, it's Sai Baba to the Next Level.

As for you brainless Igbos who are always backing looters, you are perpetual losers.
Buhari is your President till 2023, soak it up on go jump into the Niger river.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Qsscruz(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2019
gawu1:

On what evidence or authority are you rising this allegations? Rather you should show us the undoctored results you have collected and ranting. When we warned you that wailers wailings would surge after the elections you people thought it was joke.

That is the problem with unprogressive folks, they reek of low intelligent quotient and as such, they are devoid of any iota of understanding skills..Did i mention any party there and you are talking about wailers..Hide your face in shame..Self denial is the worst form of denial..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Daboomb: 1:31am On Feb 26, 2019
williaam:
This election is done and dusted. The question is Which tribe or ethnic group will be given the presidential ticket come 2023; because I feel no one tribe deserved it; cos West no clear winning for the incumbent, South East and South South; abysmal outing for the incumbent, while in the North he won there. So using this logic I see the presidential ticket of the APC being given to a Northern. My opinion though

Ipob piglet reasoning, l am not disappointed at all. grin
Don't start using Panadol for another man's headache.

Ibos don enter One Chance...again, like in 2015! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by elmodee7(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku the national mqga
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Sheggy13(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2019
GuyWise101:

You guys are hypocrites. Ajimobi lost, no rigging. Dino won, free and fair, Dogara won- will of the people, Binta Masi lost- her people rejected her. Akpabio lost- God catch him. Buhari’s results- massive rigging, worst election, Northerners love poverty. Can you see your life? Park well Abeg �
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by joyousever(f): 2:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Thank u.. U are very sensible & objective. It's apparent the rest supporting the rigging & doctoring of results want to continue the stereotyped suffering & killings for the next four years. I just pity them because this next era may be the worst & I pray they don't come wailing & regretting their wrong choice! Till then!
Qsscruz:
Nigeria has the largest number of people with short term memory..It is abysmal that after all the bloodbath that happened on election day, we now act like we dont know those results are highly doctored..This isnt Canada...An average Nigerian is selfish regardless of the persons affected..That is why we jump due processes in places we know someone that knows somebody..These politicians are products of the same society..Lets not dent the truth..The results are not a reflection of the will of the people but reflection of the highest bidder..Facts only.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:
When pdp wins the election is free and fair but when they lose the election is rigged, pdp is a bad loser.

They should wait till after the election and swearing in and go to tribunal to tender their evidences
If Nigeria Go Into Choas Cus Of Buhari Despiration, It Will Affect U
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Pavarottii(m): 3:35am On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:
When pdp wins the election is free and fair but when they lose the election is rigged, pdp is a bad loser.

They should wait till after the election and swearing in and go to tribunal to tender their evidences
Wen u won in 2015, did GEJ d president not say is free and fair?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by MahatmaGhandi: 3:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Reno do and go back to your America. Leave our Nigeria for us.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Bar1941(m): 4:52am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
When tinubu Buhari amaechi oshimole go no say khaki no b leather na when they declare Buhari winner?? Una think say na naija of b4, by the time tinubu c crowd for im I'm ikoyi hse calling for his head, he will know that naija of today no b naija of tomorrow...let's wait til they declare

Thank God we don get new Baba Suwe ooo, hope unna plenty for your house!

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by danot1030: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Pavarottii:

Wen u won in 2015, did GEJ d president not say is free and fair?

That Jonathan conceded defeat out of persuation from his aids did not mean he considered the election to be free and fair.

Till date Jonathan still believes Jega rigged him out, go and read his recent unpopular book.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by danot1030: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
If Nigeria Go Into Choas Cus Of Buhari Despiration, It Will Affect U

And you will be quick to accuse APC of violence when all you think and breath is violence.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:

And you will be quick to accuse APC of violence when all you think and breath is violence.

The Northerner In Apc Government Led By One Of The Born To Rule, Buhari The Jihadist Breathes Violence. One Day It Will Consume All Of Them In The North And Nigeria Will Be Liberate From The Evil Hands Of The Northern Oligarchy. Good Day
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by dfrost: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

You will go to Ikoyi? cheesy grin

Stop smoking weed bruh. The uprising you wish for Tinubu is not happening now. Maybe later in the future, but not now. All godfathers in Nigeria lasted more than 30 years. Calm down.

He's a uniting factor for the SW for now. Besides, he's not INEC.

Channel your positive energy into something else.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by dfrost: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Donkenny511:

And Buhari and Atiku go travel abroad leaving you make police dey pursue you upandan.

The question is, if there's gonna be a fight over election who's gonna do the fighting? Atiku? Or Buhari? Nah. Na still the poor people go dey die like fowl when dem don disappear with their family. Anybody wey win I dey kampe

True talk my brother. Poor man go carry rich man matter, die on you am sef.

See the classic voting scenario at Ikoyi. Barbecue chicken et al.

Meanwhile, people dey pursue their selves upandan for MAINLAND.

My vodka, carrot, banana and fried fish with my paddy: We had a nice time indoors. I can't come and die on top another person matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.