Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (69175 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Trezagezz: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
[s][/s]
Alariiwo:
[/s]

[s]
Do yourself a favor.. Fvck off!
[s][/s]

Ntooooooooor tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by akintunde63: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has reacted as PDP rejects Presidential Election Results.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Reno-Omokri-Reacts-As-PDP-Rejects-Presidential-Election-Results.html

Oga Reno, u must be counting ur losses now, those people just enter ur bus for free
Sorry, no position for u, maybe u can get one in Dubai sha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Vikky014(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Suntzung:
PVT is an igbo scam on PDP telling them that it would capture and manupulate INEC Card readers data trafic to the main servers it cost billions of Atiku's naira what a shame dealing with igbo fraud stars ??
Stop being silly!!!why insult my tribePDP won the election but ws rigged out
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Pavarottii(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:

That Jonathan conceded defeat out of persuation from his aids did not mean he considered the election to be free and fair.

Till date Jonathan still believes Jega rigged him out, go and read his recent unpopular book.
Oga go and seat down.... GEJ never said he was rigged out anywhere even in his book... If u av d book, show me where he said it . If he was rigged out, why didn't he go to court?.. So it's aids that will tell him to step down... I can see how well ur thinking capacity can get u .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by JayGraphics(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Who is the admin of the tech.
Is it a political party or independent commission.
Clearify please.

FarahAideed:

Parallel Voting Capturing Tech
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
JayGraphics:
Who is the admin of the tech.
Is it a political party or independent commission.
Clearify please.

the party
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Bbklopsy: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
The earlier the better
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by JayGraphics(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Then.
The PVT or whatever too is not credible
Because the master tech most always work for his matter favour

FarahAideed:

the party
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by FarahAideed: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
JayGraphics:
Then.
The PVT or whatever too is not credible
Because the master tech most always work for his matter favour

most of the data is stored pictures because the PVT only takes pics of result sheets at polling centres and uses OCR to extract the numbers whilst keeping the pics as evidence ...quiet reliable
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by danot1030: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Pavarottii:

Oga go and seat down.... GEJ never said he was rigged out anywhere even in his book... If u av d book, show me where he said it . If he was rigged out, why didn't he go to court?.. So it's aids that will tell him to step down... I can see how well ur thinking capacity can get u .

I can see you have entered Fayose mode, sifia pain.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by bionixs: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:
When pdp wins the election is free and fair but when they lose the election is rigged, pdp is a bad loser.

They should wait till after the election and swearing in and go to tribunal to tender their evidences
you have a very bleak future. if you have JOB,get ready to be sacked within the next 4 years. if you are searching for one ,have hope in 2030
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Pavarottii(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
danot1030:

I can see you have entered Fayose mode, sifia pain.
Tah.. me? U don't know me am on gejs side .. let everybody enjoy Wat they brought on themselves and still bringing again... My dear am 27 n married, with an apartment and a car... So that should tell u am doing well for myself...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by gawu1: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Qsscruz:

That is the problem with unprogressive folks, they reek of low intelligent quotient and as such, they are devoid of any iota of understanding skills..Did i mention any party there and you are talking about wailers..Hide your face in shame..Self denial is the worst form of denial..
But I did mention a party, or say you mention a party, right? You really reek with high intelligent quotient, that is why you are a progressive folk. Shameless face and self admission.. what is the judge still waiting for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.