Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. (7739 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / Do You Love Guys/ladies With Red Lower Lips?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by centD(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2010
My first love taught me a lesson,i lost her to a guy that was strict on her while i was always peting her.Now,in my recent relationship,i am strict on her and she loves me and is ready to do anything to keep me.guys,be strict,exercise your power as a man,but never you raise your finger on your babe.Try it out today and see that it works.

1 Like

Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by googles: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2010
strict in wat sense ? as in you shout on her or act all grumpy around her

anyways i dont think i like your idea of strict. . . 'm all for the natural guy who is man enough to love me like i want and put his foot down when need be
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2010
@poster,pls elaborate on what u mean by strict with example as it regard 2 ur present relationship? What are the things u're doing? I'm all ears. since im 2 impact and also 2 learn.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by centD(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2010
Strict in d sense dat weneva she does anytin u dnt like,tell her to her face,dnt pretend dat all is well.tell her wot u want her 2b doin,i mean,tel her do's and dont's,dont b an 'O YES' member,"everytin u do is ok by me" No!
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2010
@poster,yeah,u're vry rite on that.That's one of the mistakes alot of guys make.I totally agree with u.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by MOBO444(f): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2010
I agree with the poster, black ladies love strict guys and no nonsense guys.

1 Like

Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2010
~~~hey mobo,wats all dis ur hatred connection with u and ur black sisters? We need 2 treat them with great respect so that others race can as well.
U must have beee deeply hurt by so many black sisters.Beta pour out ur mind,4giv n 4get,so that d healin process can take place.Remember black is beauty.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by madlady(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2010
centD:

My first love taught me a lesson,i lost her to a guy that was strict on her while i was always peting her.Now,in my recent relationship,i am strict on her and she loves me and is ready to do anything to keep me.guys,be strict,exercise your power as a man,

but never you raise your finger on your babe. cool cool cool cool cool cool

Try it out today and see that it works.

All guys should live by this adage.

@Poster being strict to a point may have some undecided value in some relationships but, knowing how far to go should be paramount.

I would not like my other-half to treat me like his kid. Firm but fair (maybe undecided undecided)
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by iice(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
centD:

Strict in d sense dat weneva she does anytin u dnt like,tell her to her face,dnt pretend dat all is well.tell her wot u want her 2b doin,i mean,tel her do's and dont's,dont b an 'O YES' member,"everytin u do is ok by me" No!

Common sense in communication not strict.

But personally that one na wahala for me. . .tell me what to do? grin My papa nefa even try am grin
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by MissyB1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
Enough of this BS about Girls loving bad/strict guys, already.
Never heard of a notion, so fallacious YET very common among and generally considered to be true by little boys. Geez!
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by InkedNerd(f): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Enough of this BS about Girls loving bad/strict guys, already.
Never heard of a notion, so fallacious YET very common among and generally considered to be true by little boys. Geez!

I totally agree.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by german007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
According to my Jamaican Neighbour. "Treat them mean, it keeps them keen" cool
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
@centD

You miss something. Its not about been strict. Its just about been a real man, a man who doesnt lose it in the presence of any girl.
The fact she's hot and fly doesnt mean you have to become a pussy. Just keep your mojo, and dont let her push you around. Girls hate guys who bend to their will easily.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Ladyjide(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
yorke:

~~~hey mobo,wats all dis your hatred connection with u and your black sisters? We need 2 treat them with great respect so that others race can as well.
U must have beee deeply hurt by so many black sisters.Beta pour out your mind,4giv n 4get,so that d healin process can take place.Remember black is beauty.
This is probably the nicest comment I have seen on Naira Land in my short time being a member!! wink
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by InkedNerd(f): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ Yeah, it is a nice comment.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Tosinville(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
i'll say d poster is a good observant, most nigerian girls like guys dat r strict who act like a real man to guys dat always brings flowers, gifts etc to show some love (loverboy) cos at d end d dude wil be their mugu lol. . . . . . . . . they feel guys who slap or hit them nd ease dem immediately wit sugarcoated word than to guys that are not full of lies wit their mouth but shows it by action jus like some ladies in d states dat prefer gangstas, thugs beta lol and i observe if u r too soft wit nigerian ladies they can take advantage of u but why?lol I think they like bad boys.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by na2day2(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2010
madlady:

All guys should live by this adage.

and what if the woman slaps her man? i strongly believe in the bible, "give and it shall be given unto u. . . . ." tongue tongue
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by madlady(f): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2010
^^Well I strongly believe forgive and you will be forgiven. (whatever cheesy cheesy)

The guy may decide that to slap her back is the answer, "for with the same measure that you use,it will be measured back to you".

The poster said that "a guy should never lift his hand to a girl" he's 100% correct in that.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by mabaker(f): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2010
that only lasts short termed.
in the long run the girl will get fed up.
silly girls think that a man that is jealous and strict must really love them.
but by the time they are married and settled the will not be happy with the situation.
there are more ways to prove you are a man.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Tingles(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2010
@poster So true
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Marhoski(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
nice one poster
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by ebeeere(f): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Poster, I think the word you should have used is FIRM and not
STRICT.
People who are not firm in their decisions are considered fickle. When you show that you do whatever is demanded of you regardless of how you feel, people don't trust you. Instead of being seen as always willing to please, you'll be seen as a liar cos believe it or not, we can always sense when we are asking for too much.
Bottom-line, let your no be no. Do not say yes when u mean to say no.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Onchedu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
Firm, not strict. Don't go with the flow, just be a man. Don't agree with her always but disagree sometimes agreeably.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Onchedu(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
ebeeere:

@Poster, I think the word you should have used is FIRM and not People who are not firm in their decisions are considered fickle. When you show that you do whatever is demanded of you regardless of how you feel, people don't trust you. Instead of being seen as always willing to please, you'll be seen as a liar cos believe it or not, we can always sense when we are asking for too much.
Bottom-line, let your no be no. Do not say yes when u mean to say no.

Exactly! U said it good. wink
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by chelseabmw(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
smiley
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by femy2010(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2010
No Lady likes a weakling and they definitely do not like a bully too.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by na2day2(m): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2010
madlady:

^^Well I strongly believe forgive and you will be forgiven. (whatever cheesy cheesy)

The guy may decide that to slap her back is the answer, "for with the same measure that you use,it will be measured back to you".

The poster said that "a guy should never lift his hand to a girl" he's 100% correct in that.

stop reading the queens james version of the bible! and the poster is wrong, if u are big enough to hit sum1, be ready to receive same
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by InkedNerd(f): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2010
na2day?:

stop reading the queens james version of the bible! and the poster is wrong, if u are big enough to hit sum1, be ready to receive same

Yupp, I agree but people always tell me that its not right tongue
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by na2day2(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yupp, I agree but people always tell me that its not right tongue

its not right for either party but if u dish be prepared to be served, it is only fair wink wink wink
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by InkedNerd(f): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2010
na2day?:

its not right for either party but if u dish be prepared to be served, it is only fair wink wink wink

I know what you mean. I was referring to the whole "never hit a woman thing". I don't believe in it. If you have the balls to hit someone then you should expect that person to hit you back.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2010
firm is the word and i'm learning it too. Works quite well thus far.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by madlady(f): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2010
na2day?:

You posed the question to me, wink I'm an adult if I hit someone I EXPECT to be hit back hence my cheesy face after my reply.

I still believe a guy should not hit a girl (bite me)but I won't argue with you, your ways correct for you and whomever agrees with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.