Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. (7642 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / Do You Love Guys/ladies With Red Lower Lips?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by LAGOS1976: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2010
yes this is nice.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by na2day2(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2010
rubi:

The topic is not about parenting rather about relationship b/w babes and guys re-read the topic very well

If you want tips on parenting open another thread

and here was i thinking that at least u will have some common sense to rethink ur choice of words, geez! i must learn to lower my expectations when it comes to NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by luap: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Poster, your spot on!!!

So many men do not know how to get what they want. The woman knows how to get what she wants, but many men have no clue. If it were up to women, men would spend their whole paycheck on them. Meanwhile men are left in financial ruin. Make it both ways, learn how to spend her money if that is what you want or make it equal and share.

By the way, a woman will leave a guy after she financially ruins him, cause he is a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by rubi(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
na2day?:

and here was i thinking that at least u will have some common sense to rethink your choice of words, geez! i must learn to lower my expectations when it comes to NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What else do I expect rather than insult when an adult chat with boys that is what happens. I think I have given you so much attension.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Not all babes like strict guys.
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2011
I agree Majority of women love off strict men. They tend to find men who are very soft a bore. They like men who challenge them, put a woman in her place when she misbehaves and see her eating outta your dick hands. cool

I am in the minority of women who like to be strict on men. Hehe cheesy
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by Pweety4me(f): 2:41am On May 10, 2011
It's good but since when did you become my papa?
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by 735i(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2011
^^^since u started calling him "boo" grin grin
Re: Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. by kandiikane(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2011
^^lol cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.