Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66872 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Gentlemen,

Ishilove is just one of the very many aggressive women out there, who have so much gamma energy in them due to your failure to 'tame' them seductively. I can not for any reason condescend so low to exchange words with a woman. They are our wives, our daughters, and our mothers.

I blame the man in her life for making her so aggressive because he has not made enough love to her to quench this aggression, which is just a feedback loop from excessive adrenaline secretions. Multiple orgasms would have generated enough sex hormones to neutralize this aggression. It is not her fault, it is our fault as men, for not doing it right to quench this aggression and I think you will aggree with me when I say, Ishilove is not the only victim of lack of enough orgasm. There are very many other unfuccked women like her.

So, please I will write a little template on how to tame the Lioness in 'Case Studies' like Ishilove:

Setting:

Place: Bedroom with a massage table readied.
Temperature: 23 Degrees
Sound: 2 Bluetooth wireless Boombox (Surround Sound preferably BlueRay)
Music: Boombox 1 - Jazz @ 15 decibels
Boombox 2 - 7.83Hz Binaural for Earth grounding @ 12 decibels.
Both sounds will mix to produce a sedating effect as if the lady is on crack-cocaine laced on cannabis sativa.
Lighting: Blue and Red Incandescent Light that mixes to produce Green in a dark room.
Tools: 3 Vibrators, 1 Love Machine, Massage Oil, Rosemary Candle.
Time: 2hrs.

Process: Let the Ishilove, steam for 15 minutes, run cold water through the body and clean up, lay her on the massage table for 5 minutes, get her just a glass of wine, not more, not less. Let the music, the temperate, the dark green room give her the necessary sedated effect.

Then place one vibrator in-between her thigh, one each nipple. And set it to vibrate at the lowest. Use the Love Machine, first to engage. Be creative there, cos although I can actually teach you the strategy on how to use, it is too graphic for the kids who might stumble on this.

Take is slow,but ensure she has at least 20 Orgasms within the 2 hours, then you can begin your sexual explorations as a man for the next 1hr or 2.

When you are through, walk her to the bathtub, and bath with her and keep her in warm embrace then clean her up and lay her on bed. Ensure you lie with her and 'pretend' to sleep along with her.

When she falls asleep. Sneak out and go to the club and be with the guys and get BJ from a slay queen and return soon enough to ensure she thinks you were with her all along. BUT if she finds out you went out, tell her a story that touches the Soul. How a friend of yours had so a terrible experience with the police and you had to go bail him out.

Learn to lie, it is a part of the game. BE A MAN, MASTER THE GAME.
You're unbelievable.

I can see you're set in your ways. You actually believe that women are meant to be dominated, controlled and manipulated for reasons that defy logic.

If a man lies, he's a master, if a woman lies, she is Jezebel.

Your mata don taya me. Abeg carry your twisted ideology dey go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by lielbree: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Op stop cheating and respect your wife.

If you leave her you'll most likely end up in a worse situation.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
lielbree:
Op stop cheating and respect your wife.

If you leave her you'll most likely end up in a worse situation.
Was it stated anywhere that he was cheating?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

If I say I'm perfect,I lie.As a man,I do all I can to give my family the best I can afford.

She's always been like that even before we got married.I never wanted to marry her but my mum made me rethink my decision. That's the worse decision I ever made in my life.

Guy

Relax and find an accommodation elsewhere and separate from her

Love is meant to be sweet not tasteless

Once you separate your state of mind will come back

It will give you enough time to consider if the marriage worths it or not

Take your decision now before you get depressed
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You're unbelievable.

I can see you're set in your ways. You actually believe that women are meant to be dominated, controlled and manipulated for reasons that defy logic.

If a man lies, he's a master, if a woman lies, she is Jezebel.

Your mata don taya me. Abeg carry your twisted ideology dey go.

Hahahahahahaha

I will never be tired of you. Your loins will grace my will and your thoughts will revolve around me.

You have seen nothing.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Viking007(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishlove:
This thread is an eye opener. One should be careful the kind of counsel one follows
One can easily get brainwashed online. The thread contains lots of beautifully written nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

That's how you think of yourself. What's so wrong about being a woman that you think I need to be controlled ur you think you're better than me? Nothing. It's just a thirst for power that's pushing most of you to act stupid dumb. You can't manipulate your fellow man, you think you can do it to a woman.

Only a weak woman would treat you like the god you think you are. I don't think they exist, but in a world were cavemen exist, you might be 'lucky' to find one.

That line "you'll never find a real man satisfied with a life under a woman" shows you're a sexist. That's the most disgusting thing a person can be. You're not a real man, you need a woman to act weak for you to feel powerful. You aren't a man.

Don't you just love the internet... the perfect opportunity for small girls to talk rubbish and get away with it!

I just need weak women so, I can play god? I hate week or small sized women with a passion. I like them strong with a mind of their own... no one's pushover. Don't take my word for it, open a thread on the literature section and as about me. So what kind of man does this make me?

Listen, the way you are talking and thinking about life and men is not the way it is in reality. Age is the best teacher, not me.

Cheers!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Shinjitsu: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Men should become single fathers
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Don't you just love the internet... the ability for small girls to talk rubbish!

Listen, the way you are talking and thinking about life and men is not the way it is in reality. Age is the best teacher, not me.

Cheers!

Lol. Lil nigga thinks his dream is reality.
Well, you don't want to be educated, remain a sexist. Train your kids with that mentality too. It's people like you we don't need in this country because you'll never vote a woman to be president.

I do hope though, that someday you become a man. Right now, you sound like a weak boy. You don't need to opress anyone to feel strong, believe in yourself, fight off the insecurities. You need a strong woman to teach you, ask Jay Z.

Have a great night. Pained Bitch.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
blessedaunty:

I still think is good for women to assist in order for peace to reign. For me my hubby makes it compulsory that I must assist despite earnings much more salary than I do, if not peace will not reign, he thinks that a woman has two hands just like the man, and so must work to complement the man.

Men who expect women to contribute to home keeping limit themselves from flying high. Because there is no level of Salary in this country that can really make much difference in the standard of living that any man who actually dream of being big, can rely on.

I decided from my childhood that I can marry any woman because I will never have to ask a woman to contribute to expenses at home. In fact, it is the reason I choose being in business, and my wife has a Salary monthly from the companies alongside her shares allocated to her. And I still ensure that I give her annual allowances to take care of herself as a woman and also set aside home management budget.

I also make sure her car is renewed every 3 years to any car she wants. I made these plans when I was not making money as a teenager and worked very hard to have my life, so I tolerate no mistakes. And I still take care of the romantic mind control.

I write these long thesis for men who are ready to be masters of their wives, their children and the family destiny.

I will always use any tool available to ensure that I control my family to remain wealthy from generation to generation. For those ladies who think I am controlling, I want them to confess to me that their relationship are satisfactory. It is because they expect the man to be so open and have their level of information and intelligence. Imagine the OP talking rubbish about his wife not bringing water for him to wash hand. The guy is clearly childish. Will you think of that f you were a real man that keeps your home in order. You did not fuccking plan your life. Bear it and build it.

My wife is a software developer and a programmer, so as a man, I studied that shiitt too, so she wouldnt have a higher knowledge and utilize my intellectualism as a man to keep a woman under control and supply all her needs including orgasm and I still have some actress in nollywood, to keep measuring my social class.

Learn from the Masters and be excellent Masculine Men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TheeDetective: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can say that again. Truly shocking indeed! shocked Some of the advice I am reading here is unbelievable.

BTW don't you know who the person you are having a conversation with is? Look very well and you will know who that is grin. Trust me, he's not worth your time.
Ishilove:
This thread is an eye opener. One should be careful the kind of counsel one follows

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Daeylar(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm glad to disagree with you. You may think you have the power and I will allow you think you do, meanwhile I am planning very 'terrible things' to unleash on you.

You sound domineering and that brings out the worst in a lot of women, myself included. You have been throwing around words like 'control' and 'manipulate', making you a very dangerous person to be with. Your tone is arrogant and at the same time condescending, and you will make a very tiresome companion.

Women are not chattel.
Take note
Ishilove:

Jeez, you are just about one of the most egotistical and chauvinistic specimen of manhood I've come across on Nairaland.

No be say you lie
You're made him come out of this his "nice" "caring" "good" husband persona that he crafted and used to hide his misogyny making him reveal the real extremely misogynistic him
Imagine his last mentioñ to you.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

Well, you don't want to be educated, remain a sexist. Train your kids with that mentality too. It's people like you we don't need in this country because you'll never vote a woman to be president.

I do hope though, that someday you become a man. Right now, you sound like a weak boy. You don't need to opress anyone to feel strong, believe in yourself, fight off the insecurities. You need a strong woman to teach you, ask Jay Z.

Lol, you are definitely a hermaphrodite who doesn't wanna learn, keep pretending to be a feminist. If you ever find women to marry train you kids that way because you will never be president of anything.

I hope though that someday you will undergo brain and body surgery to become something useful to man and beast. You sound like a weak boy so i am guessing you are at least 70% boy in the head... do the right surgery now

Enjoy your night super bitch
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

I do not pray. Prayers do not work. But I meditate, not as a prayer, but to entrain my brain waves to zero-point of the quantum field so I can function optimally.

Prayer is useless in today's world. Maybe it used to work before, but it is delusional to think as a God having a human experience you have to depend on something outside of yourself.

I teach people how to evolve, I hold masterclasses on crazy subjects in the Universe. So, I do these because I verify them to be facts beyond truth.
can I attend your lectures on the universe? I can pay any amount you ask!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

Ahhh, the american queen of all female perverts don show. Looks like she wan become president lol
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by OmoAlata1(f): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Admin must have been really butt hurt by my comment and he deleted it. Since when do we have censorship on Nairaland? Admin must be the original poster. Gbogbo yin ma wa all right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
blessedaunty:

What of in situations the woman shares the bills with woman and the man does not assist with house chores or the man still expects her to be serving him food kneeling down.
Relationship isn't one sided. Men, just like women, shouldn't eat their cake and have it. As long there is love, both genders must drop their ego and assist each other in any capacity that they can.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol, you are definitely a hermaphrodite who doesn't wanna learn, keep pretending to be a feminist. If you ever find women to marry train you kids that way because you will never be president of anything.

I hope though that someday you will undergo brain and body surgery to become something useful to man and beast. You sound like a weak boy so i am guessing you are at least 70% boy in the head... do the right surgery now

Enjoy your night super bitch

Bitch gonna cry

Should I call your weak mommy and Demi God daaaaddy?

A feminist gon make you crrrrry?

You weak bro, GROW UP!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

Whenever a woman goes blah blah blah about feminism there's always a reason for it besides feminism. You don' have manners at all. I'm surprised you are not the OP's wife
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
futurist369:
can I attend your lectures on the universe? I can pay any amount you ask!
Don't waste your money listening to the scam lectures.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any man that complains about the wife in marriage is very weak.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dannybrain:

Ahhh, the american queen of all female perverts don show. Looks like she wan become president lol

You got my attention, I hope you're able to sleep without wet dreaming now. Mastubate to my comment as I turn you on.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ianq: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

My brother lives in the UK and there is a strange incident rocking his neighborhood there. The case is much like yours, nice husband, terrible wife. Know how it ended? The man lost his patience one day and slapped the women. She tried to have him arrested but the neighbors insited that she not he was the trouble maker and the cops left the man be. He moved out of the home temporarily and that was the last he saw of his kids.

In revenge, the wife shot the three kids one by one and buried them in a woodland. Oldest kid, 6 years.

My dear, you have been stupid! For 8 years!

God created man to enjoy and have dominion over his home/marriage. Your marriage wasn't ordained by God but by evil and wickedness and you are sitting in silence thinking good might come of it?

Let me tell you a secret. The worst evil hides in beautiful houses. I bet your wife is very beautiful which is one reason you stay with her. Go now to the internet google about the worst crimes ever committed by women in history and see how lovely those women are.

If you spend your entire life miserable perhaps you will buy another life at the end be happy then.

Stay there until the fine wife kills you and cuts off your head then you tell other spirits in death that you are headless and your kids fatherless out of stupidity

Many cannot face these extremely harsh truths. I am at a point myself where im praying for more fortitude. The not-so-funny thing is, its not strictly an african thing. These cases are quite rampant even in western socities.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by go100: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

My Little Contribution

Note: No one can get it all right in all situations. That's why we are humans. This is Life. It is spiritual. It is a battle and we all get dealt with by Life variously. Life is an experience, an attitude and altitude.

Firstly, cry out to God sincerely and in faith. Pray for renewed and enlarged capacity for your situation.

If you don't mind and you're a believer, you got to take authority on the premise of the marriage covenant you made before God in the church and as the God ordained head of the home.

Decree

>that any evil or destabilizing external relationship with your marriage coming through you or your wife should expire and end.

>that any evil personality that rules your wife's being to vacate her and end expression through her in your marriage.

>those virtues you desire in her and even in yourself for better mutual understanding, loving with tolerance, etc.

Note: In all this, patience is very key. Surrender even your undeniable present negative reality to God. And lastly, speak virtuously (as you would have desired her to be) into her life especially when you are alone and in the early hours of the day.

DON'T BE AFRAID. YOU CAN BUT ONLY OVERCOME TO TELL YOUR STORY TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS MUCH LATER.

May the Lord God grant you help to end this quagmire. (Amen).
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm glad to disagree with you. You may think you have the power and I will allow you think you do, meanwhile I am planning very 'terrible things' to unleash on you.

You sound domineering and that brings out the worst in a lot of women, myself included. You have been throwing around words like 'control' and 'manipulate', making you a very dangerous person to be with. Your tone is arrogant and at the same time condescending, and you will make a very tiresome companion.

Women are not chattel. Take note
Are you minding Capensis? He is deluded with the conviction that he has a higher plain of understanding and secrets whereas he knows nothing. He just needs to be humble and stop pretending to be "woke". I have encountered him on the religion section and he is full of ridiculous garbages. Imagine a kid believing in Santa Claus and thinking he has superior knowledge. Check his topics.

He is a failed thinker.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

GROW UP!

You don't even know how to speak well and telling me to grow up.

Votre père et mère ne peuvent pas ont fait comme une grave erreur en formation, vous. Mais ça y est.

Fact.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

You got my attention, I hope you're able to sleep without wet dreaming now. Mastubate to my comment as I turn you on.

Lol

Shame is so far from some people. feel free to menstruate on this comment your selfl Looks like you are good at it
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by lielbree: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viking007:
Was it stated anywhere that he was cheating?
"As a man I have my own imperfections"....

We all know what that means. No need to deny.

This person came here and painted his wife black without stating what exactly he is committing
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by lloyds(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

Can i have your number man. Let's talk a little.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Oh, the poor woman married to you.. cry

I am sorry for whoever is reading and actually pondering on your outrageous submissions.
He is a realm of delusion. A realm where you think the nonsenses in your head are "higher" truths. grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Hahahahahahaha

I will never be tired of you. Your loins will grace my will and your thoughts will revolve around me.

You have seen nothing.
You've been reading too much M & B

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viking007:
One can easily get brainwashed online. The thread contains lots of beautifully written nonsense.
This is putting it mildly. What bothers me is people are believing and are being swayed by a lot of the nonsense written here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.