Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66996 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dannybrain:

Lol

Shame is so far from some people. feel free to menstruate on this comment your selfl Looks like you are good at it
Seems you're tired of all the weak women in your life, you'll keep coming after me. You ain't my type. Swerve Bitch. I've given you something to help you cum, now rest
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
He is a realm of delusion. A realm where you think the nonsenses in your head are "higher" truths. grin
Sounds like the realm of Premium Osogbo Weed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You've been reading too much M & B

Do not trust your judgment of others, there is a 1/100 possibility that you could be wrong, if that possibility exists which is a statistical possibility, then hang on to it. You have not lost all chances at uncommon happiness.

There is always one more chance....... grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheeDetective:
You can say that again. Truly shocking indeed! shocked Some of the advice I am reading here is unbelievable.

BTW don't you know who the person you are having a conversation with is? Look very well and you will know who that is grin. Trust me, he's not worth your time.
Brotherly, I have inhaled too much polluted Lagos air to bother looking closely, but if I were to toss a coin, both sides will land on the resident Zen junkie, Billyonaire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Greatfullheart: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
What the Hell are you Waiting For? Instead of Dying in Silence you Better Walk away i Know It's Not Easy... At Least For The Betterment of You Kids!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Whenever a woman goes blah blah blah about feminism there's always a reason for it besides feminism. You don' have manners at all. I'm surprised you are not the OP's wife
Okaaaay. You have manners and I don't. Trouble started when you called me a small girl. You disrespect me, I disrespect you times two.

Besides, sexists don't deserve any respect.

I'll leave you now, before you say I beat you, I didn't touch you.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You've been reading too much M & B

Lol

You never give up do you
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Do not trust your judgment of others, there is a 1/100 possibility that you could be wrong, if that possibility exists which is a statistical possibility, then hang on to it. You have not lost all chances at uncommon happiness.

Billyonaire?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TheeDetective: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahaha you guess right grin grin grin grin now you know why I said he's not worth your time. cool
Ishilove:

Brotherly, I have inhaled too much polluted Lagos air to bother looking closely, but if I were to toss a coin, both sides will land on the resident Zen junkie, Billyonaire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ianq: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:

*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
As a wife, your BEAUTY attracts your husband, but your WISDOM will continue to keep him! Your ELEGANCE catches his ATTENTION, but your INTELLIGENCE convinces him! NAGGING irritates your husband, but your "CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE" weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, but your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a MATURED WIFE! Every man has "Secret Struggles and Pains" including your husband. If you should ever find them out from him, please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage (GOD), to help you with USEFUL IDEAS, that you will suggest to him (your husband)! In the long run, your KIND WORDS matter to your husband than your "LOOKS"! So, always invest the RIGHT WORDS! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yardstick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his "FUTURE" as he recalls your maturity in handling past issues! Note that WOMEN are everywhere, but REAL WIVES are scarce. Let the QUEEN in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very HIGH ESTEEM!

Please don't be selfish, forward this to every couple or single you know, so that we will together make the "BEST MARRIAGES" in our society at large! I just did my own part! God help us!

Your children stand and call you, 'blessed'.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol

You never give up do you
He is very amusing. His focused self-delusion is very fascinating
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

Okaaaay. You have manners and I don't. Trouble started when you called me a small girl. You disrespect me, I disrespect you times two.

grin grin

Queen, age will straighten you out, both you rude nature and illusions, never fear
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by generationz(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
The world is something else. Paying the bills doesn't warrant insults. It is not written anywhere that it is the man that must provide any one can provide as long as they are both happy with the decision. I know women who have paid the bills. My father was once broke and jobless and my mother, being a nurse with a good salary, paid the bills and started frying akara and selling iceblock to assist with the bills. She still gave my father his respect and encouragement. Luckily my father got back on his feet big time. My dad really appreciated my mum for this that immediately he got back in his feet, he started assisting my mum in many things. Unfortunately when he told my mum not worry about something she wanted to go to the market to buy that he will go by himself and help her out, he died in a car accident later. If my mum can do this, what excuse does any lady have? Can you and Capensis tell me? Besides my mum was still beautiful and I was just 8 years of age. She could have insulted and left my dad for other rich men.

sorry about your dad dear

Remember though that your dad and mum are different from other spouses. so the yardstick for defining what a good marriage is , is quite different.
Also people's Background's are different
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheeDetective:
Hahahaha you guess right grin grin grin grin now you know why I said he's not worth your time. cool
I had to go and check his profile. Guy, I weak when I realised who I was chatting with. Imagine all the energy expended chatting with someone who needs to change his weed merchant. The shit_ they're selling him is toxic angry cry
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Are you minding Capensis? He is deluded with the conviction that he has a higher plain of understanding and secrets whereas he knows nothing. He just needs to be humble and stop pretending to be "woke". I have encountered him on the religion section and he is full of ridiculous garbages. Imagine a kid believing in Santa Claus and thinking he has superior knowledge. Check his topics.

He is a failed thinker.
He is Billyonaire o. Chai, imagine Billy giving marital advice!

Nairaland ehn, una no go kee me

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TheeDetective: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hahaha; I'm surprised you didn't know it was him o, haba, you dey too intelligent for you not to know say nah em nah grin.
Ishilove:

I had to go and check his profile. Guy, I weak when I realised who I was chatting with. Imagine all the energy expended chatting with someone who needs to change his weed merchant. The shit_ they're selling him is toxic angry cry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

No be say you lie
You're made him come out of this his "nice" "caring" "good" husband persona that he crafted and used to hide his misogyny making him reveal the real extremely misogynistic him
Imagine his last mentioƱ to you.
Shockingly, he has won quite a number of admirers with his skewed world view of marital relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eze2000:

grin grin

Queen, age will straighten you out, both you rude nature and illusions, never fear

Shebi you're still sharping mouth? Eh, sissy?

Rest oh! Remain a sexist let me remain a feminist. Don't try to change me cos you can't, okay?

Please don't drag me down to your level of ignorance this night.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheeDetective:
Hahaha; I'm surprised you didn't know it was him o, haba, you dey too intelligent for you not to know say nah em nah grin.
Funny enough Billy started out well on Nairaland. I don't know what happened to him along the way. Maybe he read the 7 Books of Moses or some _shit like that. I hear that stuff messes with your psyche.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

He is Billyonaire o. Chai, imagine Billy giving marital advice!

Nairaland ehn, una no go kee me
I knew. He is filled with all sort of nonsense and he is proud, arrogant and condescending in the ridiculous garbages he thinks are truths. He is nothing special. He even claimed that he is a billionaire with 7 empires. Even a road side kiosk can be regarded as an empire by some people. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Billy Billy, long time o. Where have you been yon parts? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Sounds like the realm of Premium Osogbo Weed grin
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
I knew. He is filled with all sort of nonsense and he is proud, arrogant and condescending in the ridiculous garbages he thinks are truths. He is nothing special. He even claimed that he is a billionaire with 7 empires. Even a road side kiosk can be regarded as an empire by some people. grin
How come everybody knew he is Billy except me? embarassed
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TheeDetective: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
When you corrupt your mind with nansense, you're bound to be messed up cool. If you allow rubbish to enter your mind, you're bound to pass rubbish out. The concept of garbage in garbage out (GIGO) comes to play grin.
Ishilove:

Funny enough Billy started out well on Nairaland. I don't know what happened to him along the way. Maybe he read the 7 Books of Moses or some _shit like that. I hear that stuff messes with your psyche.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Billy Billy, long time o. Where have you been yon parts? grin cheesy cheesy

You started off aggressive, now you are becoming calm. Soon enough you will fall in love with me and I will treat you right as a queen. This is always how it begins and it does not always end, because I take my time to love ladies and I make no mistakes in my moves.

This is Capensis, not Billy.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by femidoses: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Xx
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

If you ever have an issue contact me but only as a woman, not as the male-minded feminist, Chiefqueen
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by pussyAvenger: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

I am not religious. I know for sure that everything MUST fail and it is my fault. So, I take responsibility to study systems and processes and ensure they do not fail and if they do, I fix it instantly and I use data to extrapolate and scale everything and event as well as the reaction.

In essence, I determine the mood of my home daily, and I ensure that every minute I am home, I engineer the mood of the home. From Movies to music, to massage etc. Everything has time-table. I ensure that there is enough fuel for the home one year in advance, so you see what I mean. There must be planned actioning on everything, if not, the vampire brainwave can alter the dynamics of homes and cause women mind to wander off. It is natural.

These things have nothing to do with being a black man or white man, it has 100% to do with the reading culture and getting education on all aspects of Life. You need to have a home library and study after work and plan when you are retiring to your own business and train your crack team of staff to handle most repeting processes so you can focus on actually having a life. You are not alive for your job, you are alive for your home and real existence.

Above all, once in awhile, take your wife out and have a dance. Get her into dancing classes and build a real life, not living on survival mode of working working working. You didnt come to this world to work, you came here to fix things and enjoy while at it.

I think it is time to leave the thread and focus on other important things.

Social media break is over.

Peace.
A man whose palm kernel was cracked by the Gods would consider his kinsmen Lazy
....Chinua A. Achebe
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
generationz:

sorry about your dad dear

Remember though that your dad and mum are different from other spouses. so the yardstick for defining what a good marriage is , is quite different.
Also people's Background's are different.
What exactly is your point? People come from different backgrounds and so what? Does background make the insult and maltreatment of another human being okay? What exactly is your point? I simply told my parents' story to show that maltreating and insulting your spouse is a choice and only bad and disgusting people make that choice. There is a yard stick for defining what a good marriage is and that is the package consisting of love, respect, sound reasoning and cooperation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.