Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. (468 Views)

How I Almost Passed A Death Sentence On Myself 5 Years Ago / HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by ColdPizzas: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2019
A death note is a fictional book that allows you to kill anyone in the world just by writing their name in it. It works only when you write the person's name while thinking about them. This prevents you from killing multiple people who might share that name. The death note also allows you to chose how the person dies and the exact time the person dies.

If you found such a book, would you use it? If no, why not? If yes, whose name(names) would you write in it and why?
Re: Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by NedalBiggie: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2019
undecided

Nedal was here!!!
Re: Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
grin kill everyone in the Senate, kill half of the guys on Nairaland.
Re: Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by finalboss(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amakavula:
grin kill everyone in the Senate, kill half of the guys on Nairaland.
that's not fair. meanwhile gonnah use it on only you . undecided you can dare me thou

Re: Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
I watched the movie Death note. I think I will just write my name and set it to die 4065. Then burn the book lol

1 Like

Re: Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. by LisaAnne(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
yes I'd write mine

(1) (Reply)

Did I Fall Too Easily? / Man Kills Wife’s Secret Lover / She's Coming To Take Him Overseas..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.