Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly (1269 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Although HIV Is Real But / I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2023
Some were born with AIDS virus and some got HIV through sex and so on. Looking at Magic Johnson and seeing that many people are living decades after being tested HiV positive. There is hope today that being HIV positive is no longer a death sentence like in the early 1990s.
I remember when i was small and HIV was news. Everyone was afraid and no one knew how to navigate this new disease. Thanks to advancement in health, HIV can be well managed if the person is taking the anti viral medication regularly. These anti-viral medications will keep the T‐Cell high and the viral load very low.
The viral load is very low that the HIV test cannot detect the virus.
Those who are recently diagnosed with HIV should not fear but make every attempt to stay healthy, keep the viral load very low and even start a family. The goal is to avoid unhealthy lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Blaqroman0000: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2023
This thread na for those wey get HIV,make I comot for here
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by donbachi(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2023
First miracle.
No get am.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Abi1985:
Some were born with AIDS virus and some got HIV through sex and so on. Looking at Magic Johnson and seeing that many people are living decades after being tested HiV positive. There is hope today that being HIV positive is no longer a death sentence like in the early 1990s.
I remember when i was small and HIV was news. Everyone was afraid and no one knew how to navigate this new disease. Thanks to advancement in health, HIV can be well managed if the person is taking the anti viral medication regularly. These anti-viral medications will keep the T‐Cell high and the viral load very low.
The viral load is very low that the HIV test cannot detect the virus.
Those who are recently diagnosed with HIV should not fear but make every attempt to stay healthy, keep the viral load very low and even start a family. The goal is avoid unhealthy lifestyle
hiv can never be gotten through sex. that is a lie. magic johnson was able to live because he is not taking anti retroviral. go check out that drug is poison. no medical practisioner has been able to identify any virus called hiv, it does not exist.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by yemobrown(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
hiv can never be gotten through sex. that is a lie. magic johnson was able to live because he is not taking anti retroviral. go check out that drug is poison. no medical practisioner has been able to identify any virus called hiv, it does not exist.

Keep kwayet!!!
Stop dishing out fake information. HIV is Real and IT IS NO LONGER A DEATH SENTENCE.

Stay healthy and ensure adherence to your medication.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by imagrg(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
If you dey fvck raw u go get am soon.
Blaqroman0000:
This thread na for those wey get HIV,make I comot for here
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Blake755: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2023
I wish same thing could be said of sickle cell cry cry cry
It's really heartbreaking especially the known cure come be expensive too 💔💔🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
yemobrown:

Keep kwayet!!!
Stop dishing out fake information. HIV is Real and IT IS NO LONGER A DEATH SENTENCE.

Stay healthy and ensure adherence to your medication.
mumu, how can hiv suddenly stop being a death sentence if it is real? they have discovered that people are begining to see the truth that is why they started to say it is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by DaddyRochie1642: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu, how can hiv suddenly stop being a death sentence if it is real? they have discovered that people are begining to see the truth that is why they started to say it is not a death sentence.

Please tell us your knowledge in details about this
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Blaqroman0000: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
imagrg:
If you dey fvck raw u go get am soon.
sorry bro not every worry of sex at this point in life...it's gonna be the last thing I'll worry about so keep on looking for who sleeps around like you do to convey this words😊
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Please tell us your knowledge in details about this
the theory that hiv causes aids is false and political. Even the man kary banks mullis who invented the aids test discovered this truth when he was working on his aids test. Dr robert wilner, peter duisburge , dr tc fry and a host of other medical practioners and scientist have proven and confirmed this fact. There is no virus in this world caleed hiv. Amd the illnesses they have labelled as aids is very curable. They are Not even new as people jave suffered these illnesses aand got cured. What is killing people is ignorance but the number one killer of any so called aids patient is the antiretroviral drug. Yess ,..this drug actually causes yhe symptoms they call aids becauseit terminates your imune system and opens your body for diseases to invade.it a proven fact that the antirotrover kill th e patient trrated with it.

This drug was produced in the 60s for cancer patients but when given to a patient they die off in a short period of time and so the drug was withdrawn and banned, ..yes banned!!. Only for these medical fraudsters to call back the drug in the 80s to be used for the treatment of aids patients who where mainly homosexuals indulging in drug abuse at that time and they died off fast after using these drugs. The medical politicians realised the truth and cut the dosage down so that it kills you slowly over a long period of time instead of a short.

No one can get aids through sex because aids is not caused by a virus but a person's unhealthy life style and drug abuse can lead to a weak immune system.

No medical practioner or scientist have ever seen hive virus in there entire career. Most of them are just following a path set by the authorities they dont even know what they are talking about.

Let me tell you a secret. Aids was first discovered among homo sexuals in new york. But this people have an agenda to kill off africans and black people so they changed the origin of aids to be from a monkey in africa so that they can send off this killer drug in the guise of helping aids patients in africa. But what they are really doing is a master depopulation agenda. Azt is a killerdrug and that is why they give it out for free.

2 Likes

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by ghettochild(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
You are really crazy ooo
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
ghettochild:

You are really crazy ooo
do your research dont be mentally lazy. even if hiv is a virus you can never transmit a virus by sexual act. do you know that scientist do not have a definite definition of what a virus is? according to there own definition even alcohol is a virus. can you transmit drunkeness through sexual intercours? do you know that a virus is defined as a non living thing?. brainless people if person they try to set you free you go dey abuse the person while dragging yourself back to slavery

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Upcomingdad67: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the theory that hiv causes aids is false and political. Even the man kary banks mullis who invented the aids test discovered this truth when he was working on his aids test. Dr robert wilner, peter duisburge , dr tc fry and a host of other medical practioners and scientist have proven and confirmed this fact. There is no virus in this world caleed hiv. Amd the illnesses they have labelled as aids is very curable. They are Not even new as people jave suffered these illnesses aand got cured. What is killing people is ignorance but the number one killer of any so called aids patient is the antiretroviral drug. Yess ,..this drug actually causes yhe symptoms they call aids becauseit terminates your imune system and opens your body for diseases to invade.it a proven fact that the antirotrover kill th e patient trrated with it.

This drug was produced in the 60s for cancer patients but when given to a patient they die off in a short period of time and so the drug was withdrawn and banned, ..yes banned!!. Only for these medical fraudsters to call back the drug in the 80s to be used for the treatment of aids patients who where mainly homosexuals indulging in drug abuse at that time and they died off fast after using these drugs. The medical politicians realised the truth and cut the dosage down so that it kills you slowly over a long period of time instead of a short.

No one can get aids through sex because aids is not caused by a virus but a person's unhealthy life style and drug abuse can lead to a weak immune system.

No medical practioner or scientist have ever seen hive virus in there entire career. Most of them are just following a path set by the authorities they dont even know what they are talking about.

Let me tell you a secret. Aids was first discovered among homo sexuals in new york. But this people have an agenda to kill off africans and black people so they changed the origin of aids to be from a monkey in africa so that they can send off this killer drug in the guise of helping aids patients in africa. But what they are really doing is a master depopulation agenda. Azt is a killerdrug and that is why they give it out for free.

I agree with you , I saw a video of how they Infested it on black women in South Africa during the apartheid regime. Their main goal is to use it as a tools to depopulate Africans .
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

I agree with you , I saw a video of how they Infested it on black women in South Africa during the apartheid regime. Their main goal is to use it as a tools to depopulate Africans .
the purported claim that south africa has the highest population with aids in the world is false and politically motivated becuase their former president rejected antiretroviral at the advice of a doctor peter duisburg who proved that aids is false.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by ghettochild(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
do your research dont be mentally lazy. even if hiv is a virus you can never transmit a virus by sexual act. do you know that scientist do not have a definite definition of what a virus is? according to there own definition even alcohol is a virus. can you transmit drunkeness through sexual intercours? do you know that a virus is defined as a non living thing?. brainless people if person they try to set you free you go dey abuse the person while dragging yourself back to slavery
Make I invite u come south Africa..
Shey you get international passport??
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

Thank you for time taken in writing this, please, I'll need links to follow up.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
ghettochild:

Make I invite u come south Africa..
Shey you get international passport??
dont be stupid do research. I am sure if this was about football you will not say make I invite you come europe. when will matured men in this country start behaving like adults?
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Thank you for time taken in writing this, please, I'll need links to follow up.
listen to dr robert wilner who injected himself with the blood of an aids patient on a live press conference to prove that aids cannot be tranmitted through sex neither is it a virus. this man is talk and do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WFhw5HHHbQ&pp=ygUgZHIgcm9iZXJ0IHdpbG5lciBpbmplY3RzIGhpbXNlbGY%3D

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by yemobrown(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

You appear irredeemable from your writeup. But please, STOP misleading people!
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
yemobrown:

You appear irredeemable from your writeup. But please, STOP misleading people!
it is you who appear irredeemable. because common sense and reason seems to elude you. prove that I am misleading people. they told you aids came from new york you believed, later they changed it to originate from a monkey in Africa with no single proof till today you still believed. who is mileading you and who is irredeemable ? nah so una go dey mumu for this short life wey una come out.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by DaddyRochie1642: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
listen to dr robert wilner who injected himself with the blood of an aids patient on a live press conference to prove that aids cannot be tranmitted through sex neither is it a virus. this man is talk and do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WFhw5HHHbQ&pp=ygUgZHIgcm9iZXJ0IHdpbG5lciBpbmplY3RzIGhpbXNlbGY%3D

I appreciate this link,

Please, in your previous reply to my previous enquiry, you made mention of "illnesses called aids", ... Are you saying that aids comprises of different illnesses?,... Please explain.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

I appreciate this link,

Please, in your previous reply to my previous enquiry, you made mention of "illnesses called aids", ... Are you saying that aids comprises of different illnesses?,... Please explain.
yes. there is no one particular illness that is called aids. what has been labelled as aids are a group of well known illnesses gathered under one banner and slapped with the name aids. that is why in africa it takes just about three or four of this illnesses to be an aids patient because they want to give you azt but in foreign countries it takes up to 6 or 7. reason why some people can be tested and pronounced positive and when they move abroad they test and are labelled nagative. listen very well to the man in that video. let me give you another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_HoE-dRv0&pp=ygURRHIgdGMgZnJ5IG9uIGFpZHM%3D

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by DaddyRochie1642: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
yes. there is no one particular illness that is called aids. what has been labelled as aids are a group of well known illnesses gathered under one banner and slapped with the name aids. that is why in africa it takes just about three or four of this illnesses to be an aids patient because they want to give you azt but in foreign countries it takes up to 6 or 7. reason why some people can be tested and pronounced positive and when they move abroad they test and are labelled nagative. listen very well to the man in that video. let me give you another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_HoE-dRv0&pp=ygURRHIgdGMgZnJ5IG9uIGFpZHM%3D

Interesting,

You are armed to the teeth with knowledge regarding this aids situation.

It just crossed my mind,

I remember the media showing and circulating images of very skeletal individuals tagged to be at the advanced stage of aids, I'm certain you must have come across pictures like that at one time.

What's your opinion on that.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Interesting,

You are armed to the teeth with knowledge regarding this aids situation.

It just crossed my mind,

I remember the media showing and circulating images of very skeletal individuals tagged to be at the advanced stage of aids, I'm certain you must have come across pictures like that at one time.

What's your opinion on that.
yes images especially of africans who are said to be suffering from aids are actually suffereing from malnutrition , starvation and hunger. like I said before unhealthy life style can cause deficiency of the immune system and when this happens the body becomes weak open to different infections and that is when this people begin to look malnourished. what it takes to revive such is simply a diet on fruit rich in vitamins without any cooked food at all and watch them recover totally like magic in just a few weeks.

that was how they also showed images of manourish people in south africa only for a research group led by gary null to find out that it was false and not as true as reported.
the man gary null travelled round the world especially africa on a fact finding mission and discovered the aids hoax. his video on that has been deleted from you tube. but you can research it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H03-4q-hVPc
ok I got it.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by DaddyRochie1642: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
yes images especially of africans who are said to be suffering from aids are actually suffereing from malnutrition , starvation and hunger. like I said before unhealthy life style can cause deficiency of the immune system and when this happens the body becomes weak open to different infections and that is when this people begin to look malnourished. what it takes to revive such is simply a diet on fruit rich in vitamins without any cooked food at all and watch them recover totally like magic in just a few weeks.

that was how they also showed images of manourish people in south africa only for a research group led by gary null to find out that it was false and not as true as reported.
the man gary null travelled round the world especially africa on a fact finding mission and discovered the aids hoax. his video on that has been deleted from you tube. but you can research it .

ok I got it.

Mehn!!!,

It's good to be open minded,

These links are very much appreciated,

I will channel more questions to you for clarification once it crosses my mind.

I appreciate the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by Jacobx007: 1:07am On Jun 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

ok I got it.
Dey play, it appears you never had a relative who was infected, otherwise you won't be making this statement.
Malnutrition, starvation and hunger? You must be kidding me.
Re: HIV is no longer a death sentence if managed properly by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Jacobx007:

Dey play, it appears you never had a relative who was infected, otherwise you won't be making this statement.
Malnutrition, starvation and hunger? You must be kidding me.
did you ever see any body with the so called corona virus?.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues / Am In Love With / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.