Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja (92893 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent

PDP should sack that Secondus and install him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by spako4(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pride goes before a fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by nelronaldo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
I no longer feel so bad, knowing that Akpabio lost too
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by rusher14: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
jared007:
Otoge movement and Lai Mohammed should checkmate Saraki's sister becos shes a mole in Apc.

You are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by naijamaster: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
3 MAJOR REASON OF ATIKU FAILURE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by okadoo: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo Ale
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Starkid3010(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent
that is why I like him... he is the smartest among those fools
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by origima: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls help me locate one nairalandist keyboardist whose name is confusing me cos I can't atikulate again .....chaiii eeeeeh the name sounds like rastadie or something like that for urgent message

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Oyoyoyo79(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gossiplover:
The Senate resumed plenary on Tuesday but adjourned over its inability to form a quorum.This is its first meeting since the presidential and National Assembly elections.

Saraki hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by rusher14: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
Impeach saraki now!
I like your thinking.

If the numbers are sure I don't see why not.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by OrluFemmeKing(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku will be the Winner of the 2019 Nigeria Presidential election! mark my words!
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Starkid3010(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad
it is not a sin to be smart... think about it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Bar1941(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

He's cunning not intelligent.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by colestephan86: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Is he intelligent? To me NO. He is more of a snitch than a clever politician, if truly he is intelligent he should be able to buy his way into the heart of his indigenes.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by HarunaWest(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Every selfish and greedy person will end up loosing it all. The self centred Saraki lost it all in a day.

Like say he come lean for that first picture.

We are free in Kwara at last

Even National Assembly staff are happy Saraki refused to pay them their money and he got their leaders arrested because they protested
Saraki isn't responsible for National Assembly Staff Salary... Stop Misinforming the populace Mehn...
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
From Senate president to Joblessness. Thank you Kwarans
I don't know if I am wrong but Bukola Saraki is a well-trained medical doctor. One month earning as a senator/Senate president can build him a world class hospital. I don't want to talk of all he earned as a governor. Frankly bro, he is not jobless. Praktikals is on point.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
From Senate president to Joblessness. Thank you Kwarans

You must be a learner to think Saraki can ever go jobless or broke. Saraki that worth #37b before ever becoming governor.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
jared007:
Otoge movement and Lai Mohammed should checkmate Saraki's sister becos shes a mole in Apc.
This is very wrong of you. After she fought for APC victory in Kwara, you are now saying she is a mole
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by hollywater: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
He caused it in my own perspective. He has a good chance to impeach Buhari in several occasions, but he pesting him.The worst was when Buhari bought arms what's millions from US without the approval of national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by koladebrainiac(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
look where his sense leads him?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
naijamaster:

1...ATIKU HAVE DEAD BRAIN ADVISERS
the chairman of PDP is from the SE Igbo man...he supposed to choose vise president from SW. People like Fayose, Gbenga etc . He will get support from SE with PDP chairman influence also get support from SW with vise candidate influence. this will give chance to concentrate on North especially North Central.
for example APC chairman from SS..vise president from SW.. president North also promise SE Rochas etc next President..so they got support from almost every zone and it works

2... BELIEVING IN OBASANJO SARAKI THAT BETRAYED GEJ

most Yoruba either APC or PDP supporters hate OBJ because of his underperformance in SW during his tenure which make the citizens stone him while plying the bad road he left unrepaired after he leaves office
also SARAKI which he always win in his senate post by rigging through federal power..truth must be told people of Kwara hate him

3.... CAMPAIGN TO SELL NNPC

either to sell it for better purpose or selfish reason many Nigerian don't trust that idea because our economy depends on it.

PDP chairman is from Rivers state in South South
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by drey076(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
It is not over until it is over
mtcheeew

continue the empty chest beating

the worst is to blow pipeline

e no finish
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by mightyhazel: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
naijamaster:

1...ATIKU HAVE DEAD BRAIN ADVISERS
the chairman of PDP is from the SE Igbo man...he supposed to choose vise president from SW. People like Fayose, Gbenga etc . He will get support from SE with PDP chairman influence also get support from SW with vise candidate influence. this will give chance to concentrate on North especially North Central.
for example APC chairman from SS..vise president from SW.. president North also promise SE Rochas etc next President..so they got support from almost every zone and it works

2... BELIEVING IN OBASANJO SARAKI THAT BETRAYED GEJ

most Yoruba either APC or PDP supporters hate OBJ because of his underperformance in SW during his tenure which make the citizens stone him while plying the bad road he left unrepaired after he leaves office
also SARAKI which he always win in his senate post by rigging through federal power..truth must be told people of Kwara hate him

3.... CAMPAIGN TO SELL NNPC

either to sell it for better purpose or selfish reason many Nigerian don't trust that idea because our economy depends on it.

i reckon say na ur brain full with dead cells immediately u said pdp chairman is from south east
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
colestephan86:

Is he intelligent? To me NO. He is more of a snitch than a clever politician, if truly he is intelligent he should be able to buy his way into the heart of his indigenes.
you people just jealous of him,that's my take...you win some..u lose some,he lost this one. ..it's not over for him,buhari lost 3 times before.....let's give him time to see how he will react after lossing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by exlinkleads(f): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad

Saraki maybe greedy and foolish in some ways but the truth is, even Machiavelli time did had an end. No matter how smart u r, since in politics you must align to a party or at least an ideology, their is always tendency that someday, people will vote against you.

I remove my cap for Saraki, he is clever and he knows how to play politics. Buhari and all APC tried to remove him the way they removed CJN, which is unconstitutional, but instead of playing legality and illegality, he played politics on them all and won.

All you people supporting Buhari, I pray his agenda favors you and your family when he starts it overtly. The once we are seeing is atleast done in subtlety.

Anyway, is a big loss for Saraki and Akpabio. But this is politics.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by omosuper(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Happy Independent Day to all we Kwarans. To all my Kwaran ppl,who should we thank for this glorious liberation (Baba Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammad)or Bukola himself because of his over ambitious attitudes and greediness?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by obosirow: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Wait for the unfolding surprises after now. No more business as usual. God Almighty has his own grand plan and no man can upturn it. WATCH OUT.

I'm with you!
To the intent, that they may know that God rules in the kingdom of men, He sets on high (Not election) whom He will, even the lowest of men.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

There's nothing like jack Bauer...stop consoling yourself if he'd won or Atiku the story would have been the different.. The slayer of Tinubu was slaughtered in his own backyard... I don't support any of these men but the way ipob were wailing I feel so happy he lost.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by bmos(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Baawaa:
Saraki,i don't pity you because you are a traitor

Honestly, i dont know why i dont like that man. God abeg biko help me to like him as a human�

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
So this man and Akpabio no make heaven na wa ooh..
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Oricha79(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
It is not over until it is over
what are you cooking? You think it was 2015 bah, where everyone were busy writing results.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by FisifunKododada: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
When are the good people of Enugu free themselves of the bondage of Ekweremandu. 16 years in the SENATE! Igbos, its time for O to Ge for Ekweremandu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.