Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja (92896 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Justhere: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
THE QUESTION IS. WHAT NEXT FOR SARAKI, IF ATIKU LOSE TO BUHARI?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
greensandy:

He is not intelligent at all.

Your are very correct. I don't know why people think he's politically intelligent.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by odomanis: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad

He is not ordinary like you. He is former Senate President. He is former Governor. He is a multi billionaire . He cant be ordinary like you. So,work hard to near his achievements .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by martowskin1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent

He is one of the smartest Nigeria politician....

I saw him as that young generation that can boot this old fellows out since he learnt from his father ...

But he made some dangerous mistake that hurt him ...

Person no they commit crime for him house, because that's where he will always run to....

If he had gotten the love of kwarans no one could touch him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by skukimania(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai! E don dey lean sha. Politics no dey easy oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
odomanis:

He is not ordinary like you. He is former Senate President. He is former Governor. He is a multi billionaire . He cant be ordinary like you. So,work hard to near his achievements .

Ordinary in the context of been powerless. They love power so much they are ready to kill for it.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by babaireti(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent
He is not, an intelligent person will not be foolhardy enough to work against his party when he knew that not only is the President powerful he has powerful people around him,

Tinubu is not his match and he should have known that right from the inception and he would not have stepped on powerful toes that exposed his shorcomings

His intelligence is blinded by greed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by JOMAX: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad
well done but he would have still lost as @ APC candidate SAVE THE RIGGING approach
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Concepcion9ja(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Half full or half empty. whichever way it is saraki's cup is full. Thank God this is over.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Badonasty(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gossiplover:
The Senate resumed plenary on Tuesday but adjourned over its inability to form a quorum.This is its first meeting since the presidential and National Assembly elections.

the guy don run lose weight
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Caseless: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
It is not over until it is over
Delta is out, Edo is out, cross river is out, rivers results are being trimmed down. Where did you get this hope from?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by akoaki(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Every selfish and greedy person will end up loosing it all. The self centred Saraki lost it all in a day.

Like say he come lean for that first picture.

We are free in Kwara at last

Even National Assembly staff are happy Saraki refused to pay them their money and he got their leaders arrested because they protested
O to pe
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Buffalo2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Within how l many hrs? D guy don lean small sha
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nigeriadondie: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
martowskin1:

He is one of the smartest Nigeria politician....

I saw him as that young generation that can boot this old fellows out since he learnt from his father ...

But he made some dangerous mistake that hurt him ...

Person no they commit crime for him house, because that's where he will always run to....

If he had gotten the love of kwarans no one could touch him
accurate
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Ogaga87(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
dulux07:
One of the best result of this election

It can never be better than that of Akpabio whose popularity is still very fresh in the minds of Akwa ibomite
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
The wages of defecting in a wrong way is loosing election, take heart saraki
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by adebvla: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
From Senate president to Joblessness. Thank you Kwarans

You're welcome, GoTV.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by edupedia: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

...yes....intelligent enough to bring his father's curse to bear on himself..
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Uglymugg: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I think he is, its just that so many negative factors contributed to his failure

What are two intelligent things he did or said?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by popsyleo1: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Not yet over mark my word, June 12 loading
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by colestephan86: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
eLcastro:
you people just jealous of him,that's my take...you win some..u lose some,he lost this one. ..it's not over for him,buhari lost 3 times before.....let's give him time to see how he will react after lossing
The only man I am jealous of is my dad, I have benefited more from him than this whole nation and what use is a selfish senate President to a striving nation like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by pedel: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
You need to read the book title Propaganda by Edward Berneys.
The people who can manipulate the opinion and habits of the people are in control of the important mechanism of society. They constitute the invisible government and with them lies the power.
People who make a series of wrong calculations can't be called intelligent.
He fell out with the Federal government headed by his party, he turned himself to become the enemy of the people.

Oyimeoyimemua:

We call it "political miscalculations "that doesn't mean the man is not intelligent... The point is there was a disconnect between him and his people, the" O to ge" movement rose like a tsunami against him, I don't even want to talk about the offa robbery
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by omoranmilowo: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
jared007:
Otoge movement and Lai Mohammed should checkmate Saraki's sister becos shes a mole in Apc.
. Foolish talk. Is she not free to join party of her own choice?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Petersamuel8(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
I just don't know why I like saraki even with his bad character
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
colestephan86:

The only man I am jealous of is my dad, I have benefited more from him than this whole nation and what use is a selfish senate President to a striving nation like Nigeria.
explain why you call him selfish.? If you say so because of his desire to be the SP...let me remind you everyone has a right to any position in his country....now why did you say he is selfish.?
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by vexing(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Wait for the unfolding surprises after now. No more business as usual. God Almighty has his own grand plan and no man can upturn it. WATCH OUT.
I believe you bro
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by alen4smith(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
It is not over until it is over
keep quiet yen yen yen!
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
candlewax:
Oga I do not support Saraki but you can never achieve half of what he achieved in your life. When you mention Saraki add respect to it.

Thanks lipsrsealed
Yeah.he it seems true
He robbed you and your generations the money and the opportunities they could have achieved.
The education,health care.food etc
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
eLcastro:
explain why you call him selfish.? If you say so because of his desire to be the SP...let me remind you everyone has a right to any position in his country....now why did you say he is selfish.?
Mtcheeew.dem just born you yesterday joor
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
popsyleo1:
Not yet over mark my word, June 12 loading
Mtcheeeew.be like say Dem just born you yesterday
Mko wey do am still no become president.the man just die like that.
Make una form una parallel govt,make una come out with your wives and children protest for outside.

Una go dance anaconda dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.