Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja (92892 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
babaireti:

He is not, an intelligent person will not be foolhardy enough to work against his party when he knew that not only is the President powerful he has powerful people around him,

Tinubu is not his match and he should have known that right from the inception and he would not have stepped on powerful toes that exposed his shorcomings

His intelligence is blinded by greed
how is tinubu not Saraki's match...has he eva been the no 3 man of a country before.....saraki defeated same man against all odd to be the SP..not only to be the SP to remain as the as for his complete tenure...remaining as the SP is one of the toughest test a man go through in nigeria check your history...also the man is 56,even at 76 you can still play active politics in life....so why all the hurry to rule him out of the game,that was why in my early post i said people hate him of been jealous.....he lost out now.,let see how he comes back from it...me,hopefully i wish he can look back and amend places he didn't get it right like someone said "with his home people"....I just don't buying into cause someone is always winning the day he loses mean he has lost it....I want to see him bring his national strategy back to grassroots....not everyone is favoured like obj to not have strong home front but still conquer outside....reason i think him and atiku lost

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Printerscanner: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent

I am not taking it, instead I am leaving it. He is not intelligent, he is just a crook.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Blankstare(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uglymugg:

What are two intelligent things he did or said?

A very intelligent question, like someone said up there,he his just cunning.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Mtcheeew.dem just born you yesterday joor
i knew you won't be able to answer that....and resolve to dissin.,aside the fact that saraki refused to step down as the SP...what again is the man's offence to people like you.? 100yrs from now you still won't be able to answer that....and since when is a man chasing his desire an offence....when they formed the npdp and went into apc,as bigwigs did you honestly believe they were just going to be bench warmers...take it or leave apc didn't share the spoils well reason for all their troubles internally.reason they winning elections is the Africa not been developed enough reason,where you can manipulate the system.The party has no ideology not Saraki's issues.if not i ask a question how can a party highest ranking officer who is the president say on campaign ground you vote for me but on gubernatorial election vote whoever you like..Am not a party person,though i tend to be more of a pdp supporter,I pray apc can get it well now as whatever they do affects the growth of the country and it's all of our country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by shugabasbn: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Getting this man out of the house was a big win for the APC, he brought the Jack Bauer role on them.... Take it or leave it, he is intelligent

Intelligent indeed. His intellectual desperation makes him to buried himself at home roasted himself outside and eventually eaten himself in private. If u ask him to tell u the true he will definitely say 'did I know'.

Bro don't be intelligent like Saraki that is wise and lost what his so dear to him.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uglymugg:

What are two intelligent things he did or said?
1.he was intelligent enough to beat all odds to be SP.
2.he was also intelligent enough to remain as the SP.,using the position to beat all cases that would've later been used against him.
If he's daft how would he have done that...you may hate a man style of getting results.but if he gets the work done give him his credit.
So cause one loses for the 1st time means his not intelligent.? Smh
Buhari lost 3 times before forming a collation to win...same collation saraki was very active in

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Denikayan: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
He now looks like an houseboy!
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by colestephan86: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
eLcastro:
explain why you call him selfish.? If you say so because of his desire to be the SP...let me remind you everyone has a right to any position in his country....now why did you say he is selfish.?
I called him selfish cos Kwara where he served as governor for 8 years has nothing to show in terms of development, ebonyi state is one of the new states created in this country and I tell you ebonyi is far developed than Kwara state. Society general is a bank that crashed as a result of him and his family leaving so many of indegenes of Kwara who has accounts with the bank remain in penury. As a senate President , he deliberately frustrated the national assembly bills.
You may say it's the likes of tinubu and co that axed him off his seat as but best believe those guys can do nothing if he is truly loved by his people in Kwara state.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by ikorodureporta: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
O to ge cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by OfficialSam(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
olagbola45:
Greed and taking people for granted kill d guy tho

Sorry saraki m not a fans but sorry I pity u a bit

Na only you be 'fans' grin
Olodo tongue
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
To be humble is good
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
colestephan86:

I called him selfish cos Kwara where he served as governor for 8 years has nothing to show in terms of development, ebonyi state is one of the new states created in this country and I tell you ebonyi is far developed than Kwara state. Society general is a bank that crashed as a result of him and his family leaving so many of indegenes of Kwara who has accounts with the bank remain in penury. As a senate President , he deliberately frustrated the national assembly bills.
You may say it's the likes of tinubu and co that axed him off his seat as but best believe those guys can do nothing if he is truly loved by his people in Kwara state.
why I don't agree with all the selfish talk is because they all are.buhari as a case study because he is the standard of integrity now i guess,if he wasn't selfish he would've saved most lives we lost in my rivers state bu sign the electoral bill....tinubu still running Lagos as his property.,you think he did stuff for Lagos okay compare Lagos IGR to what he did...and also that to kwara IGR..you will see he stole more and did less than saraki....so that's out of the question,cause i use say akpabio did wonderful in aks till udom came and we saw the figures not balancing....again i say saraki only sin to apc and it's supporters was been SP against their wish...and since when is a man chasing his desire an offence.?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Alberttahir: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
It would have been more interesting if APC senators executes the impeachment plan today.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by solidstone002: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
He has to take it that way. its part of life.

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Lighthammer(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hate him,call him all kind of names,the truth is majority of you hating saraki here wont even get to where he is today....
thats the truth
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by ashantitope: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
You people are cooking rubbish instead of you console him you still there saying rubbish
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
It is finished

2019 ELECTIONS:The more U meet PMB supporters the more U will understand why Noah took more animals into his ark instead of humans

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by drcjc(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
I remembered when people were praising him for his obvious political foolishness and calling him political "guru" not knowing that he was about to be vomited out his throne.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
You are right dearie.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by budusky05(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
It is not over until it is over

My friend that thing ur cooking will only contribute more to his problem, cus his boss is out too
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by RaphaeloBurgess: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
He should relax and calm down we are cooking something here in South South for his boss

We will shock the world
Remember the shut on sight order! Many have gone o.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

We will shock the world
If you dare try to blow up pipelines you will be slaughtered and put down like rabid dogs. The gunshots will come from your own kind in Police Uniforms. Your kins in the Army will be given the guns and authority to mow you down.
Do not test the resilience of the Nigerian people. We are tired of you fighting to protect the interests of corrupt politicians, then turning around to blame everyone else for what you cause in your own region.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Uglymugg: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
eLcastro:
1.he was intelligent enough to beat all odds to be SP.
2.he was also intelligent enough to remain as the SP.,using the position to beat all cases that would've later been used against him.
If he's daft how would he have done that...you may hate a man style of getting results.but if he gets the work done give him his credit.
So cause one loses for the 1st time means his not intelligent.? Smh
Buhari lost 3 times before forming a collation to win...same collation saraki was very active in

You don't know what that word means. Go away. You just throw it around.

Even if you see him shitting correctly in the toilet you'll call him intelligent. He's probably your god or something
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by eLcastro(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Uglymugg:

You don't know what that word means. Go away. You just throw it around.

Even if you see him shitting correctly in the toilet you'll call him intelligent. He's probably your god or something
now they resort to insultin....I just gave you the 2 points you asked for.,if you not cool with it...you state your reasons.....why insulting
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by jamejanev: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
greensandy:

He is not intelligent at all.
Saraki is not intelligent. He is only a betrayer that betrayed his party. Being too smart is poisonous. Now he is not trustworthy again in Nigeria politics, even pdp doesn't trust him with the way he played and betrayed APC. Very strongant man.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
From Senate president to Joblessness. Thank you Kwarans
he's a medical doctor,he will go bk to manage his hospitality at kwara state
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
From Senate president to Joblessness. Thank you Kwarans
he's a medical doctor,he will go bk to manage his hospital at kwara state
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by dochenaj: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
He is looking like "My brother, you see yam as I see yam too, wetin man pikin go do".

He is a jonsing senate president, someone that should have found way to impeach Buhari since and he didn't. Now Buhari and his cabals don impeach him.
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
DCONE1:
I leave it .keep deceiving yourself kwara people are more intelligent than him
lol@"I leave it".bukky is seen as being intelligent cuz pmb was playing saint and allowed him to become d SP by going against his party but,I see him as being gullible for believing dat atiku can defeat pmb
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by vertueptime: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad

For saraki to become ordinary like u, ul have to become atleast a governor in ur life time which is almost impossible, be a senator, and a senate president, he will never be as poor as u, he will enjoy till he dies and his family will have money and security protection, dss and police, u? Lol
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by Basic123: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab!

HE IS NOT ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT!
Re: Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja by DCONE1(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
SirBunky85:
lol@"I leave it".bukky is seen as being intelligent cuz pmb was playing saint and allowed him to become d SP by going against his party but,I see him as being gullible for believing dat atiku can defeat pmb
aswear��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.