Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (65549 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by consultancy: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
sorry to say this girl, you were foolish, naive and silly at the same time. after the incident, you should have gone straight to the police, school authorities or your parents; video or no video. you concealing it makes it seem like you had sex with them willingly. if i were you and your parents, i will demand 10 million as against the 5 million offered, count my losses and go my way(as long as u were not infected with HIV or any STi). them don rape you be say them don rape you

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daisy17: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
consultancy:
sorry to say this girl, you were foolish, naive and silly at the same time. after the incident, you should have gone straight to the police, school authorities or your parents; video or no video. you concealing it makes it seem like you had sex with them willingly. if i were you and your parents, i will demand 10 million as against the 5 million offered, count my losses and go my way. them don rape you be say them don rape you

Spoken like a poor person with no self-esteem.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by consultancy: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daisy17:

Spoken like a poor person with no self-esteem.
lol. poor man speaking, abeg swerve
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by DMerciful(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
In as much as we condemn rape, from the story a couple of ladies were involved. Besides a man can also be raped by a woman by several means
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Rape is unlike any other crime and in our failure to combat it effectively, we as a society have thoroughly let down our women. In no other crime is the perpetrator allowed to retain the weapon of the crime, then why is a rapist allowed to retain his penis when he has used it as a weapon in a crime? A man who has raped once is likely to do it again if given the chance because he has no moral or emotional barriers that stop him.
The only true deterrent to rape is to take away that sense of entitlement and power that drives the rapist. Cruel and barbaric as it sounds, a truly safe environment for women can only be created when no man would dare to violate her. No doubt re-education and sensitivity are vital in this regard, but they will take a long time to take root. Punishment like castration will go a long way in de-incentivising and deterring rape. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and maybe it is time for this radical solution to be tried out to correct the physical imbalance and wipe out the tears, fears, and exploitation of the fairer sex.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by omoranmilowo: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
This case must be followed up and make sure appropriate punishments be given to all of them. Anyone missing their parents must be arrested until they present their children . Her friends that involved must be prosecuted also. Please nairaland follow up this case.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Hmmm.
Did I ever say it was not?
Did I ever say anyone was too old to learn?

I only said that for basic life lessons, at a certain age. Everyone knows (in this case relating to rape) what's right and what's wrong.

Bye.

This is what I often find rather CHILDISH about this forum. You are so fixated on “fighting” (against anonymous folks on a public Internet forum), that you even “fight” against those in SUBSTANTIVE agreement with you. SMDH
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Caseless:
Na mostly baby factory people.
[color=]
Caseless:
[/color]
Caseless:
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
A journalist posted the story in Nairaland and Linda Ikeji blog and one of the defendants created a fake account revealing my identity."

Wait first ohhh, when this one happen naa Seun, are you aware of these? Farano what about you?
Scroll down to the end of the web page to read Nairaland Disclaimer " Every member is responsible for what he or she posts"!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

This is what I often find rather CHILDISH about this forum. You are too focused on “fighting” (against anonymous folks on a public Internet forum), that you even “fight” against those in SUBSTANTIVE agreement with you. SMDH

I feel the same way. "Rolling my eyes" undecided

Rest abeg. With your passive aggression and your snide shade.
Who is fighting with you? Why do you feel anyone is fighting

I saw where you said you shared my sentiment.
Same way I saw where you acted as if me telling you what I felt about someone learning about rape past a certain age all of a sudden meant that I didn't believe that learning education is life long and i didn't believe nobody is too old to learn when I was talking about a specific case.

rest assured that learning/education is LIFE-LONG. Nobody is too old to learn

Anyways. I didn't quote you to start an unnecessary argument. I quoted you to have a conversation.

And since the conversation is going sour.

I'd best be on my way.
Once again.
Bye.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by crixlight2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm sure you're a Christian or claim to be a Christian. From which Bible verse did you learn how to hate?
So he should love them and embrace them ?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by crixlight2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
I weep went reading this story, this story need to form an article

Na lie you no weep
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can you tell me the difference between rape and sex
9jaRealist:

How can any rational human being “enjoy” being one of several people defiling a stranger?

People need to understand that rape has less to do with sex than with violence, control and/or domination. Only SICK people “enjoy” rape.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by princessbarmie: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm sure you're a Christian or claim to be a Christian. From which Bible verse did you learn how to hate?
will you shut your mouth?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by LionTiger(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ex students of ISL or is it ISIS. hmm!:
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
I prefer to tape myself dan rape a lady.....raping a lady will create a stigma she will never forget for the rest of her life... I love to have good memories with people than creating bad ones....SayNoToRape it kills one inside out

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seanixking:
In summary:
(1)peace called you to come to high rise and meet her and yinka. you went over, but met her absent.
(2)And still follow yinka and some other dude inside the house.
(3) After you have been ganged raped, you didn't asked peace wathsapp, but kept quiet and still see her as a friend, even when it damn so obvious it was a set-up.

pheew, how daft can one be. I won't judge you coz i wasn't there, but don't expect me to believe this hogwash.

I remember this story , it was all over the campus. Everything said here is the same as we heard it 2 years ago, and it isn't an isolated incident.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by donifez(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Rape is unlike any other crime and in our failure to combat it effectively, we as a society have thoroughly let down our women. In no other crime is the perpetrator allowed to retain the weapon of the crime, then why is a rapist allowed to retain his penis when he has used it as a weapon in a crime? A man who has raped once is likely to do it again if given the chance because he has no moral or emotional barriers that stop him.
The only true deterrent to rape is to take away that sense of entitlement and power that drives the rapist. Cruel and barbaric as it sounds, a truly safe environment for women can only be created when no man would dare to violate her. No doubt re-education and sensitivity are vital in this regard, but they will take a long time to take root. Punishment like castration will go a long way in de-incentivising and deterring rape. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and maybe it is time for this radical solution to be tried out to correct the physical imbalance and wipe out the tears, fears, and exploitation of the fairer sex.

I started reading and saw let down our women and hissed. It is both gender jare.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by lekzzyteebee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
so pathetic . call us for any glass work #Olaglass
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Lekan1o1: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
PercyJackSon007:

I remember this story , it was all over the campus. Everything said here is the same as we heard it 2 years ago, and it isn't an isolated incident.

Yeah I thought as much, this story happened early 2017 I didnt know the case is still in court.
After the evil those guys did.
I think the girls name was is zainab or something.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by phinter: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
See parents trying to protect their children from the crime they did. Imagine it was their daughters that had been raped they will bring fire and brimstone to that school. But now they are trying to play down the case. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Can you tell me the difference between rape and sex

Shocking that you apparently do not know the difference between rape and sex. SMH

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

I feel the same way. "Rolling my eyes" undecided

Rest abeg. With your passive aggression and your snide shade.
Who is fighting with you? Why do you feel anyone is fighting

I saw where you said you shared my sentiment.
Same way I saw where you acted as if me telling you what I felt about someone learning about rape past a certain age all of a sudden meant that I didn't believe that learning education is life long and i didn't believe nobody is too old to learn when I was talking about a specific case.

Anyways. I didn't quote you to start an unnecessary argument. I quoted you to have a conversation.

And since the conversation is going sour.

I'd best be on my way.
Once again.
Bye.

Abegi, enough with the CHILDISH polemic pablum.

My posts were not about you but rather that there is always HOPE so long there is life, regardless of hopeless a person or situation may appear. Nonetheless, the fact that you narcissistically took it as “snide shade” on you is a sad succinct commentary. BYE FELICIA! undecided
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

Abegi, enough with the CHILDISH polemic pablum.

My posts were not about you but rather that there is always HOPE so long there is life, regardless of hopeless a person or situation may appear. Nonetheless, the fact that you narcissistically took it as “snide shade” on you is a sad succinct commentary. BYE FELICIA! undecided
[/s]
Boy stop quoting me. undecided
Take your snide self out of my mentions. Fixing your mouth to call anything at all Childish when you started the toddler acts with by throwing shade and name calling. Mtchewww
I don't care about this anymore, you can keep throwing shade and hiding your hands. just stay he hell away from my mentioñs
Sheesh
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]
Boy stop quoting me. undecided
Take your snide self out of my mentions. Fixing your mouth to call anything at all Childish when you started the toddler acts with by throwing shade and name calling. Mtchewww
I don't care about this anymore, you can keep throwing shade and hiding your hands. just stay he hell away from my mentioñs
Sheesh

More CHILDISH tantrums. undecided

Any remotely educated or rational person understands that when you voluntarily share your opinion in a PUBLIC forum (or indeed place anything in the PUBLIC realm), the PUBLIC that you address has the unfettered right of response. Thus, I will continue to respond (and/or quote) to any post that I choose to - without seeking permission from you nor anyone else. If you don’t like it, then feel free keep your thoughts to yourself or go seek out www.herdmentality.net.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by roselynbas(f): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
theoldpretender:
Miss Z is a brave woman

But what pains me about the case is the way and manner the parents and families of the accused were busy offering money to the girl's family to make the case go away.

The sad thing is also that the accused are all Christians.

This shows that Christianity has a serious problem in Nigeria. All the preaching and singing and sermons in all the churches is not making any impact. As a result, many so called Christians get into sin.

No wonder God is not hearing us. High time we repented.

Christianity does not have a problem, devilish people have problems and they are not Christian.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by roselynbas(f): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=cr7lomo post=76160652]My take on this is that she used to have sex with yinka...she followed yinka to have sex in the room, but yinka as a St.upid boy took advantage of her naivety and invited other guys to have sex with her...she couldn't do anything about it cos she was outnumbered[/quotke]
Since u were there, u are a credible witness who should have given the correct version. undecided
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

More CHILDISH tantrums. undecided

Any remotely educated or rational person understands that when you voluntarily share your opinion in a PUBLIC forum (or indeed place anything in the PUBLIC realm), the PUBLIC that you address has the unfettered right of response. Thus, I will continue to respond (and/or quote) to any post that I choose to - without seeking permission from you nor anyone else. If you don’t like it, then feel free keep your thoughts to yourself or go seek out www.herdmentality.net.
[/s]

And I will continue to cancel your ridiculous posts and tell you to stay the hell away from my mentioñs undecided

Only the insecure stalkers suffering from terrible low self esteem and who lack common sense on top of it, continue to run after a person who has clearly told them multiple times that their ridiculous presence isn't wanted.
Not to talk about those running after an anonymous moniker on an anonymous forum. And quoting laws to justify why they should be allowed to stalk. Smh
Self esteem must be down the drain.

But I'm can't pretend to be surprised.
You clearly can't expect someone who would throw shade and start naming calling for no reason to have even the tiniest bit of common sense.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Akin1212(m): 1:46am On Feb 27, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
I weep went reading this story, this story need to form an article

You wept? Wetin come be your own?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by SUPERBOY97(m): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Sometimes even the closest are not meant to be trusted..... sometimes I wonder if this oppressors really have sisters at home! . Why did you involve yourself in this? and the best reply they relay..... is work of the Devil...... devil would never manifest in someone's life unless if given a chance......

That's the primary reason why parents don't let their female children to stay out in a hostel or with colleagues...... minds of human are unpredictable.

It's quite disheartening.... and painful to have such a worse experience...... some might devise to suicide but you decide to stay back(#to the victim).....May the Almighty give you the courage to stay calm and always be happy...... This isn't the end of the road for you!......many more fortunes shall come your way........ BEFRIEND MANY BUT TRUST FEW!....... Always be blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 3:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

And I will continue to cancel your ridiculous posts and tell you to stay the hell away from my mentioñs undecided

Only the insecure stalkers suffering from terrible low self esteem and who lack common sense on top of it, continue to run after a person who has clearly told them multiple times that their ridiculous presence isn't wanted.
Not to talk about those running after an anonymous moniker on an anonymous forum. And quoting laws to justify why they should be allowed to stalk. Smh
Self esteem must be down the drain.

But I'm can't pretend to be surprised.
You clearly can't expect someone who would throw shade and start naming calling for no reason to have even the tiniest bit of common sense.

More CHILDISH and churlish drivel. grin

Rather rich that someone RESPONDING to posts would start blathering about "stalking"! SMH. What exactly is there to "stalk" in your uncouth and crude cyber-personality? And please what "laws" were quoted? Do you even know what laws are? Anyway, your posts are a succinct commentary on your self-esteem (or more precisely, the lack thereof), so no need to waste words on it. BYE BYE FELICIA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.