Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (65556 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by princeSammyz: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
19 and already Satan! I really find worrisome the tendencies of our teenagers today.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Samirana360(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
8? Hmmm...sori

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by yusufobinna1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is sad i must say, if any one tries this with my chilren, i will hunt them myself and face the consequencies, this is BAD

11 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by segun18(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
I am happy that the young girl parents refused the money. All the boys should be sentenced to at least 25 years in jail and their pictures published all over Nigeria. This will teach would be offenders and whosover wants to do this abominable act not to try it in future. Rape is Abominable. Gang raping is the highest form of Evil

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by doctokwus: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
If not that her friend that led her to the counsellor,this is how those basta rds would have been raping the poor girl till she graduates with their blackmailing videos.
By the way who posted that story on nland.
Won't be surprised to find it's a zombie.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Picienza: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
The problem I have with this whole story, is how she managed to to be subjected to further gang rape ordeals with them after the first one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Now what will those boys gain in this now just 3 minutes enjoyment they tarnish there image they will sleep in jail

6 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by theoldpretender(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Miss Z is a brave woman

But what pains me about the case is the way and manner the parents and families of the accused were busy offering money to the girl's family to make the case go away.

The sad thing is also that the accused are all Christians.

This shows that Christianity has a serious problem in Nigeria. All the preaching and singing and sermons in all the churches is not making any impact. As a result, many so called Christians get into sin.

No wonder God is not hearing us. High time we repented.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by iyiola75(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
ehya...sorry dear.....I hope those boiz we be punish seriously

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Originalsly: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm....gang raped.... she really scarred for life. I just hope the guys get sent to prison and prisoners told of their crime... let them get a daily dose of their own medicine.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
They are stupid ass boys from ISL who have no sense or home training and think everything is a game with no serious consequences. They will finally learn the hard way.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Some people are naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by kayo80(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
I weep went reading this story, this story need to form an article

I almost cried reading the story. That her friend obviously knew she wasn't very exposed and set her up. I feel like turning this into a story with a message.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by oruma19: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
No need to go to the courts, the guys should be eliminated one after the other because this is how we got to this stage we are in Nigeria today, it started from rape and today they are not just raping, they are stealing us dry and oppressing us. Idiots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by kayo80(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Picienza:
The problem I have with this whole story, is how she managed to to be subjected to further gang rape ordeals with them after the first one.

They were blackmailimg her with the video recording/sextape they had of the first tape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
How d he-goats exposed themselves to STD.

She should have used her sixth senses Sha. I ain't going into anywhere where I see many male predators standing around undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jayson1:
My hatred for rapist is worse than the one I have for the lifeless buhari.

May God bless that your friend that took you to the school counselor.

A lesson to the ladies, Choose your friends wisely, some might appear as an angel or like "Peace"

Bunch of opportunistic cowards who prey on the vulnerable

9 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Poor baby cry

My heart broke for her cry that her evil roommate, the girl that kissed her and those guys should all be in jail

Parents, please raise your daughters up with self-love self-esteem and self-worth. Stop raising kids to put you and your feelings above theirs. Thereby raising them with zero self love, self worth and self esteem. Make sure your kids know that they can always depend on you. Raise them to know how to handle themselves in case a situation like this arises. Teach then what they can do. Teach them how to avoid things like this.
Teach them how the world is.
Just throwing money on a child doesn't make you a good parent.
Instead of this girl to run into the safety of her father's arms and know that she could depend on him she was too scared that her father would be angry with her. Putting her father's emotional needs above hers. As if she is the parent. As if she comes second in her own life that even if she is abused as long as her father is ok she will be good.
Her father failed her.

Parents, please stop raising your male children up to be animals

I'm glad her male friend fought for her. He is an angel, may he have all the good things life has to offer.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Amberon11: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Try to pretend you have sense even though it's obvious you don't.
IjebuWarrior:
OK... Your pvssy, your business! Gang rape ko, Gang sex ni! angry angry angry

Abeg, commot here joor!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by dfrost: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
dre11:

“My family declined as my mother and brothers were very supportive,” she said

The only thing that matters to me in life: family cry smiley

Pele dear. A picture of those guys will be helpful.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by simplebb: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why Gang raping a young innocent lady?

This is cruel and an action against humanity.

These guys should be sentenced to jail with immediate effect and allow to rot therein. A total disgrace to humanity.

Monsters parading themselves in human.

To think their family can even offer money to bribe the lady's family tells you the Moral decadence in the society and portrays how a lot of homes in Nigeria are avenue for breeding nuisance, wayward, obdurate, perverse and problematic products into the society.

My heart goes to the lady, I hope she recovers from the trauma of this action.

Kudos to that her friend that took the matter up, he has liberated her from further exploitation, May heaven reward his heart of love.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Omoluabi16(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bravo to this strong Lady for speaking out. So long rapists get to bribe their way out with no strong deterrence this thing will continue. I see no reason why these rapist don't get capital punishment. This was just pure evil.
What kind of parent would even want to solicit for their rapist wards? you wonder why their kids turned out that way.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm sure you're a Christian or claim to be a Christian. From which Bible verse did you learn how to hate?
You don't hate human being you dislike their bad characters.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Future leaders of Nigeria. We are finished!! embarassed
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by persius555(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Expel them all, make them pay monetary compensation of 20 million naira and follow up with a seven year jail term each.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.