Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (65550 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by stanliwise(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dami12345:

Banned for a while , was obviously going to happen so, I didn't look at the mentions.
Have you ever been in police custody. Its easier having a conversation and feed back from a wall. That in between the torture and I will break your leg with gun.
Everyone could be arrest, a girl couldn't just go on a rampage and arrest 8 boys.. since you said you know something....I really don't know what to tell you.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
Everyone could be arrest, a girl couldn't just go on a rampage and arrest 8 boys.. since you said you know something....I really don't know what to tell you.

You really don't know women.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by stanliwise(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Dami12345:

hey what do you mean by I don't wanna know? what could you be hiding you don't wana say? is your friend(s) and/or you the perpetrator of this crime?

You came here days later and start talking against everyone here and now you're saying we don't wanna know, are you wanting to play mind games here or you are for real?

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Slimsly100(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Seanixking:
In summary:
(1)peace called you to come to high rise and meet her and yinka. you went over, but met her absent.
(2)And still follow yinka and some other dude inside the house.
(3) After you have been ganged raped, you didn't asked peace wathsapp, but kept quiet and still see her as a friend, even when it damn so obvious it was a set-up.

pheew, how daft can one be. I won't judge you coz i wasn't there, but don't expect me to believe this hogwash.

She is 17 and the possibility of being naive is present. She also said she was scared. Nothing justifies rape abeg

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Seanixking: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slimsly100:

She is 17 and the possibility of being naive is present. She also said she was scared. Nothing justifies rape abeg
Did i justify rape? No. She would've smell rat when she didn't see her Friend there. okay,we take that as a mistake. But still keeping that lady as a friend after the incidence, when she would've known its a set up, is really folly on her part. And she never asked or tell the so call friend what happened that day and why she wasn't around when she came to the agreed place. Think, senorita. Think. Someone is not telling the whole truth here.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by stanliwise(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Seanixking:

Did i justify rape? No. She would've smell rat when she didn't see her Friend there. okay,we take that as a mistake. But still keeping that lady as a friend after the incidence, when she would've known its a set up, is really folly on her part. And she never asked or tell the so call friend what happened that day and why she wasn't around when she came to the agreed place. Think, senorita. Think. Someone is not telling the whole truth here.
As for me I smell rat stink from the story..
But we wouldn't know if the story was deformed by the reporter.
But as for calling it a hogwash I don't think it true.. Logic should have helped you connect the dot when you read that some people are trying to buy their way out of the case by bribing.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Seanixking: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
As for me I smell rat stink from the story..
But we wouldn't know if the story was deformed by the reporter.
But as for calling it a hogwash I don't think it true.. Logic should have helped you connect the dot when you read that some people are trying to buy their way out of the case by bribing.
Either way, i think the lady is hiding something.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by stanliwise(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Dami12345:

you really don't anyone. You simply know nothing if your do then why beating round the bush. if my suspicions are right, then maybe just maybe you were among or you know someone among.

Also maybe those boys are your type.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Joechuks51: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Dami gudmorning am Jude chukwu pls I have an issue ooo pls can I have ur contact PS
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Joechuks51: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Dami gudmorning am Jude chukwu pls I have an issue ooo pls how do I reach u
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by stanliwise(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Joechuks51:
Dami gudmorning am Jude chukwu pls I have an issue ooo pls how do I reach u
quote him instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.