Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! (71597 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikio:
E was unpopular becos north hates restructuring, they hate anything good... don't give any northern begger money. Let them suffer joor.
I am pretty sure poverty also exists in your region/hometown/state.

IF ATIKU WANTS TO FIGHT POVERTY, HE CAN DO THAT WITHOUT BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER ALL BILL GATES, ZUCKERBERG AND CO ARE DOING IT IN THEIR COUNTRY
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oregbe17:

I am pretty sure poverty also exists in your region/hometown/state.

IF ATIKU WANTS TO FIGHT POVERTY, HE CAN DO THAT WITHOUT BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER ALL BILL GATES, ZUCKERBERG AND CO ARE DOING IT IN THEIR COUNTRY
I currently enjoys 24/7 electricity a day..... stop comparing Bill Gates to Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jayson1:
Dear Amarabae,

Didn't it strike you as a surprise that some states ravaged by Boko Haram and extreme poverty could come out in their numbers to vote a lifeless stick who plunged them into that mess?

Before you condemn Atiku, always remember that something is not right with the northerners.

Before you condemn Buhari, BOKO HARAM STARTED LONG BEFORE NOW; IT ORIGINATED DURING THE PDP OBASANJO LED ADMINISTRATION
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikio:
I currently enjoys 24/7 electricity a day..... stop comparing Bill Gates to Nigeria.
I am not making comparison here; WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT ATIKU CAN FIGHT POVERTY AS A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA NOT NECESSARILY AS A PRESIDENT JUST LIKE BILL GATES

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oregbe17:

I am not making comparison here; WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT ATIKU CAN FIGHT POVERTY AS A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA NOT NECESSARILY AS A PRESIDENT JUST LIKE BILL GATES
stop mentioning bill gate, I am not angry buhari won or surprised i knew that e will.... It's is northern bros that sold him couldn't even Win is unit... because votes don't count.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Dreyl(m): 5:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Amarabae:
First of all, I want to congratulate President Buhari for his reelection ,
I didn't vote for him but at the end of the day, he won
That's one of the beauties of democracy!
Going through the results of the presidential election from the north, I can't help but admit that I am disappointed at the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji atiku abubakar.
1. Knowing fully well that there is a corruption tag hanging around you, why shouting "you will sell NNPC up and down "
What's the essence of the noise?
And about selling it, to whom?
Likely himself through a proxy and his friends,
That NNPC brouhaha depopularise him.
He should learn how to keep his mouth shut most times.
Does he know how many people lost their jobs when Nitel was sold,
Many Nigerians especially northerners were not comfortable with that selling of NNPC thing.
2. He didn't prepare well against rigging and malpractice.
This is Nigeria where elections comes with drama, his presidential campaign organization should have put in mechanism in place to counter that.
And BTW who was the campaign director?
Oh Saraki, who was more focused on retaining his senatorial seat to no avail,
Their whole planning was poor!
3. Atiku needs to ask himself why he was unpopular in the north?
I never knew that he was this unpopular,
Losing your polling unit to buhari is a big embarrassment please,
Let's be frank, Buhari smashed the northern votes,
We thought atiku will divide the northern votes, but what we saw was disheartening.
Look at south where his vice president aspirant, Peter Obinna came from, PDP won the highest number of votes in the south,
That means that Peter Obi delivered.
To my suprise, the PDP votes from South west was very impressive
What is Atiku excuse for the poor performance of PDP in the north from where he is from?

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
But hope you are aware, that the buhari you can't defeat, you joined hands in pushing him to aso rock in 2015?
When you were in APC, you left APC, ran back to PDP that you helped in removing from power and now you can't defeat APC and buhari.
Maybe it is karma fighting back!
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Accept the defeat in good faith
No need of going to court, it will be subjecting yourself to more ridicule.
You are still a billionaire.
Try again in 2023
But certainly NOT in PDP.
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool
Amarachi you have sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.