Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! (71534 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

So why are you now crying and saying they failed to deliver their brother? Are you not brainless?
I'm sad because they sabotaged the efforts of Igbos who ignored their orders to vote against Atiku because of Peter Obi, and went ahead to vote massively for the PDP. I'm angry because they manipulated the results of this election that represent the wish of Igbos. I'm sad because they are irredeemable. They are on the path of destruction. Tua! I spit on them!!!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by CoolAmbience(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
DeeMain:

Atiku rig the South when he is not the incumbent? Was it Atiku that invaded the South with the double rigging onslaught of the military and thugs or Mr Integrity himself?

So I ask you, why wouldn't Buhari perform better in the East this time than in 2015?

Better keep mute. You sound even more clueless asking those questions.

The election has been won and lost biko.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by DeeMain(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Better keep mute. You sound even more clueless asking those questions.

The election has been won and lost biko.

Hahaha Mr Integrity, the blatant election rigger, I hail! Next Level, kawai!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by rafson37(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odingo1:
I was born in the north, what you said is not mostly the reason why Atiku fail.
Buhari is seen as a true muslim in the north who support jihadism and sharia. All the senior Imam back Buhari and Almajiris take orders from them, this almajiris are the real voters in the north. Atiku is seen as friend of infidels and have no control over the almajiris. They also trust Buhari to hand over to a northener in 2023 using PDP or APC.

Atiku have little control in the north because he is a liberal man, while Buhari is seen as a Islamic supreme leader because over the years Buhari is a trusted Islamic adherent who provide cover for Islamic hard liners.
this man has said it all

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ollah2: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yareema22:

Born in the North my foot!...may God punish you for the lies you are peddling here... people like you should be arrested and put behind bars for spreading hate speeches and lies...you voted for the candidate of your choice and the Northerners voted for the candidate of their choice,what's the big deal about that?... please find another excuse the trashing you Athiefkulooter received because this one you provided is lame...Lest ai forget,#IAMNORTH

Na their way oo. They didn't see GEJ as a christian fanatic when he was jumping from one church to another getting on his kneels to a pastor( what a disgrace to the seat in Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by SillyMods: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Changethechain:
ATIKU LOST BECAUSE BUHARI RIGGED THE ELECTION IN KATSINA,KANO,YOBE, ETC...SO SONT TELL US THIS CRAP...WHY CANT THEY ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS THAT WAS GOTTEN FROM THE POLLING UNITS..WHY CHANGE RESULTS..WHY DELAY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESUT FOR DAYS...ATIKU SHOULD FORM A PARRALLEL GOVERNMENT,PERIOD.
Give us the results of the polling units that were not announced?

Sore losers!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by ecclize: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Amarabae forget long story...

Atiku lost because he had an igbo deputy simple! This people hates the igbos so much and I just don't know why. I mean see saraki. When he was in APC and supporting buhari how many times did he go to kwara and have people screaming "ole" at him? He wasn't this hated then, but immediately he used "mago-mago" and become senate president and made an igbo man his deputy then switched to PDP, they turned their backs on him. Also, look at dogara his partner in crime, people keep saying saraki is a thief bla bla bla....dogara is also a thief but he didn't have an igbo deputy and boom he was re-elected! angry
ogbeni this one weh u talk no follow...
The real factor was buhari islamic jingoism couple with the perception that he was an honest man who has integrity
Atiku on the other hand is too liberal the choices of his wives says is all... And there are too many controverses arounding him
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by bigtt76(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku campaign team rigged him out of this election and swinddled him cause he was too desperate. He was a 'long con' for the APC men. Watch how the likes of Saraki would return back to APC cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amarabae:
First of all, I want to congratulate President Buhari for his reelection ,
I didn't vote for him but at the end of the day, he won
That's one of the beauties of democracy!
Going through the results of the presidential election from the north, I can't help but admit that I am disappointed at the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji atiku abubakar.
1. Knowing fully well that there is a corruption tag hanging around you, why shouting "you will sell NNPC up and down "
What's the essence of the noise?
And about selling it, to whom?
Likely himself through a proxy and his friends,
That NNPC brouhaha depopularise him.
He should learn how to keep his mouth shut most times.
Does he know how many people lost their jobs when Nitel was sold,
Many Nigerians especially northerners were not comfortable with that selling of NNPC thing.
2. He didn't prepare well against rigging and malpractice.
This is Nigeria where elections comes with drama, his presidential campaign organization should have put in mechanism in place to counter that.
And BTW who was the campaign director?
Oh Saraki, who was more focused on retaining his senatorial seat to no avail,
Their whole planning was poor!
3. Atiku needs to ask himself why he was unpopular in the north?
I never knew that he was this unpopular,
Losing your polling unit to buhari is a big embarrassment please,
Let's be frank, Buhari smashed the northern votes,
We thought atiku will divide the northern votes, but what we saw was disheartening.
Look at south where his vice president aspirant, Peter Obinna came from, PDP won the highest number of votes in the south,
That means that Peter Obi delivered.
To my suprise, the PDP votes from South west was very impressive
What is Atiku excuse for the poor performance of PDP in the north from where he is from?

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
But hope you are aware, that the buhari you can't defeat, you joined hands in pushing him to aso rock in 2015?
When you were in APC, you left APC, ran back to PDP that you helped in removing from power and now you can't defeat APC and buhari.
Maybe it is karma fighting back!
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Accept the defeat in good faith
No need of going to court, it will be subjecting yourself to more ridicule.
You are still a billionaire.
Try again in 2023
But certainly NOT in PDP.
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by bigtt76(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
How South Eastern states could not muster up to a million votes baffles me. They seem to be the architect of their own misfortune. Come out and register ...No they won't, come out and vote osai .....they would allow Nnamdi Kanu to deceive them ....now this is it. The northerners invest their time and resources to register for the voters card and came out to vote.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Olumeme: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari is popular in the north because of his religious bigotry and support for sharia, Atiku is seen as an infidel because he's a liberal, northern Muslims don't see southern Muslims are true Muslims, so that's the reason.

The only cogent point I see is that you saying PDP should have prepared their anti-rigging plan very tight, I taught they used to rig, I expect them to out machineries in place that will mitigate against rigging.

If this election is free and fair, Atiku would have won, because results from Lagos, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa do not reflect the reality on ground, what they did was cancel and use violence to disrupt those places they know PDP will have good votes, inflate figures where they can't use violence and even inflate more where buhari is strong and Atiku don't have any plan to counter them.

At the end of the day, both buhari and Atiku supporters will bear the consequences of 4 + 4.
Let's go there!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Verami(f): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
If our leader sell NNPC wetin we gain?
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Ingocof(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Amarabae forget long story...

Atiku lost because he had an igbo deputy simple! This people hates the igbos so much and I just don't know why. I mean see saraki. When he was in APC and supporting buhari how many times did he go to kwara and have people screaming "ole" at him? He wasn't this hated then, but immediately he used "mago-mago" and become senate president and made an igbo man his deputy then switched to PDP, they turned their backs on him. Also, look at dogara his partner in crime, people keep saying saraki is a thief bla bla bla....dogara is also a thief but he didn't have an igbo deputy and boom he was re-elected! angry

Your analysis is flawed, I may not know of anyone else but saraki's case is far different
Saraki was the state governor for eight years and has been in the Senate for eight years but check out kwara state if there had been any meaningful development, he installed a stooge as a governor and they have nothing to show for those wasted years, his issue has nothing to do with his DSP. he sees himself as too big over all kwarans, he loves to be worshipped and adored and his ego brought him down, that is his own problem
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by asamaigho(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
PDP also performed poorly in the SS/SS not just the north..

PDP got less votes from SE/SS than in 2011 and 2015, I’m Anambra for instance where Obi comes from PDP lost over 100k votes than the results of 2015. Abia is even worse

If anything, the SW could have delivered Atiku if he could have competed for votes in the north with Buhari..

In Essence PDP fielded weak candidates who failed their calculations!

Buhari is goin to end up defeating Atiku with the largest winning margin in Nigeria history, it’s currently at 4m+

Most of the /SE votes of 2011and 2015 where a product of pure rigging..same as those from the North,the only difference now is that rigging was reduced to the minimum in the ss/se while it was left unabated in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wItc4lI7c
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by UltiMax(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odingo1:
Buhari is seen as a true muslim in the north who support jihadism and sharia. All the senior Imam back Buhari and Almajiris take orders from them, this almajiris are the real voters in the north. Atiku is seen as friend of infidels and have no control over the almajiris. They also trust Buhari to hand over to a northener in 2023 using PDP or APC.

Atiku have little control in the north because he is a liberal man, while Buhari is seen as a Islamic supreme leader because over the years Buhari is a trusted Islamic adherent who provide cover for Islamic hard liners.

This is the truth
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Mrbaz1: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ikio:
E was unpopular becos north hates restructuring, they hate anything good... don't give any northern begger money. Let them suffer joor.
wehdone oo..enjoyment master
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by sikells(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:
First of all, I want to congratulate President Buhari for his reelection ,
I didn't vote for him but at the end of the day, he won
That's one of the beauties of democracy!
Going through the results of the presidential election from the north, I can't help but admit that I am disappointed at the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji atiku abubakar.
1. Knowing fully well that there is a corruption tag hanging around you, why shouting "you will sell NNPC up and down "
What's the essence of the noise?
And about selling it, to whom?
Likely himself through a proxy and his friends,
That NNPC brouhaha depopularise him.
He should learn how to keep his mouth shut most times.
Does he know how many people lost their jobs when Nitel was sold,
Many Nigerians especially northerners were not comfortable with that selling of NNPC thing.
2. He didn't prepare well against rigging and malpractice.
This is Nigeria where elections comes with drama, his presidential campaign organization should have put in mechanism in place to counter that.
And BTW who was the campaign director?
Oh Saraki, who was more focused on retaining his senatorial seat to no avail,
Their whole planning was poor!
3. Atiku needs to ask himself why he was unpopular in the north?
I never knew that he was this unpopular,
Losing your polling unit to buhari is a big embarrassment please,
Let's be frank, Buhari smashed the northern votes,
We thought atiku will divide the northern votes, but what we saw was disheartening.
Look at south where his vice president aspirant, Peter Obinna came from, PDP won the highest number of votes in the south,
That means that Peter Obi delivered.
To my suprise, the PDP votes from South west was very impressive
What is Atiku excuse for the poor performance of PDP in the north from where he is from?

4. Dear Atiku,
I tried for you,
Supported you,
Voted for you
But hope you are aware, that the buhari you can't defeat, you joined hands in pushing him to aso rock in 2015?
When you were in APC, you left APC, ran back to PDP that you helped in removing from power and now you can't defeat APC and buhari.
Maybe it is karma fighting back!
Who knows!

Dear Atiku Abubakar
Accept the defeat in good faith
No need of going to court, it will be subjecting yourself to more ridicule.
You are still a billionaire.
Try again in 2023
But certainly NOT in PDP.
Thank you.
From Oriaku Amarachi
cool cool
Hian...like you dont know that almost all the announced results were just inflated and written results...APC and PDP both rigged...but APC did the better rigging...there's no need to praise buhari abeg...praise the rigging instead
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Xisnin(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mandeyy:
Stop being bra.inless. He lost because the election was massively rigged. You're just a slave praising his slave driver.
Who is this Yaba left escapee?
Go find your mate to play with if you are too daft to understand a three line sentence.
SMH.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by RTSC: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
If I see a northerner dying of thirst, I will gladly move on.

Let them go and meet the buhari they travelled all the way to vote for.

Southerners donating resources to those idps in the north should stop it.

The educated southerners donating their resources, voted for a candidate, while some almajiris somewhere would thwart it by voting for a mad man.
Over 85billion naira just left the stock market today at the news of buhari impending victory. The economic prognosis is dire.

And these northerners are currently running amok on twitter , bragging about how they control the country and claiming that they have pvc.
But still need southerners to donate and help them.

Don't help them anymore. I sure as hell won't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by HeroicMeastro: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
Front page already. I came late.. Thank u @ the poster above.. they were all out against restructuring...

secondly, Buhari's fans are mostly the poor and naturally poor people are sadistic,they always feel the rich are the cause of their problems.. coupled with the fact that Buhari is a sadist so he didn't find it hard to sell the "corrupt" label..

Atiku gave a good fight @, the north just that Buhari's foot soldiers inflated the votes to their favour..

Nassarawa, Kaduna and Yobe.
Daft!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by MENTORCH(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Despite the fact that APC massively rigged this election, but wasn’t PDP expecting this or ready for it. They should have looked for a counter mechanism for the rigging, well I heard PDP they have their own original result from the polls.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Who is this Yaba left escapee?
Go find your mate to play with if you are too daft to understand a three line sentence.
SMH.
Mpama
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Sufisunni: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Here is the NNPC buyer from France, though he has since made u-turn when he heard that Atiku has lost

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Makschinchin: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
And appointing igbo has his running mate

And what has appointing"Igbo" as his VP candidate got to do with his loss Can you give honest reasons to that or are you just being tribalistic?

Enough of the tribalism please!!

Tribalism has really eaten deep in this country.. Let's live together as one and enjoy life together.. Tribalism only worsens things and divides us.. Just look at the way the Igbos and Yorubas often bash each other's tribe here on Nairaland.

Together, we are one.. Whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Fulani, Ibibio, Urhobo, Itsekiri and all others.. We are all one and let's have that at the back of our minds.

God help us all to live together as one for a better Nigeria, Amen!!!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Makschinchin: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amarabae:

In the 80s, Shagari picked Alex ekwueme as VP and they defeated Awolowo and some northerners in the presidential election,
So what's your point?
Don't bring tribalism here

Leave that one joor.. Many people just come here with myopic views that revolve around tribalism only.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by nwanyionitsha: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ikio:
E was unpopular becos north hates restructuring, they hate anything good... don't give any northern begger money. Let them suffer joor.
Don't even buy anything from them if you have a choice.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Honor10: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Tinubu can never be president, the north van never support him, besides if APC field a SE person in 2023 and PDP fields North with SE vice who do you think will win with the current realities

APC can not field a SE candidates forget, it is either SW or North. Why will APC field SE candidates, that's suicidal. They won't make that mistake

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by nwanyionitsha: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
South east and South south Nigerians.....

Stop giving alms to Hausa people. This election has shown they don't love you all. SENSIBLE yoruba christians should also stop giving alms to Hausa people.
Stop patronizing them in any way. Me, i have already stopped.
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by Makschinchin: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
South east and South south Nigerians.....

Stop giving alms to Hausa people. This election has shown they don't love you all. SENSIBLE yoruba christians should also stop giving alms to Hausa people.

Hey Mister, stop whipping up tribalism/sentiment here..

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by oldschoollapel(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ikio:

Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by kjhova(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odingo1:

Looooool...it must hurt this bad.

On the one hand, PMB is dead and the winner of this election is Jubril el Sudan the impostor.

On another hand, PMB is actually still alive but barely. Hence the popular tag, the lifeless one, whose administration is being run by a cabal.

Then again, PMB is in fact very much alive and strong and eagerly pursuing the agenda to islamize Nigeria by sponsoring Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen
etc.

Do you see why Atifool lost the election?

He had you guys so dribbled that you couldn't figure which way is up!!
Re: Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! by MaureenBest: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
Enough of these wailings. He lost because Buhari won.

How much did the South Easterners give him after he picked Peter Obi which is obviously turning around to be his biggest mistake.

He has lost. Let's accept the fate and move on to our various businesses and plans.

Afterall na hustling dem dey do.
Peter delivered if you ask me, I think atiku's people don't like him. Meanwhile atiku tried, he won and his mandate was stolen by incumbent power

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.