Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. (491 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by Chenzee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
I'm the type that is usually not attracted to skinny ladies, no matter how pretty they are. I try not to get too close to them, so I won't break their hearts.

Then one day, a very skinny lady I've not met before (though she lives in my area), approached me and asked for my number. I hesitantly gave her. A week later, I went back to my place of work. Since then, this babe wouldn't allow me rest.

She calls like mad. She once told me that, if I continue ignoring her calls; she would write a suicide note implicating me (that I caused her death), then kill herself. Since then, I started picking her calls ooo. I can't love her.

what's your thought on this?
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by lomprico(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
As long as the suicide won't take place at your place, she should carry on.
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by Massmike(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
all i can say is that after God the thing i fear the most is a desperate lady,so bros beware.
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by Fidelismaria: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
My thought on this?

Well I think the said lady is just been overly stupid and dramatic

Ignore her threats
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by Massmike(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
My thought on this?

Well I think the said lady is just been overly stupid and dramatic

Ignore her threats
many ladies being "overly stupid and dramatic" have ended many mens lives. bros shine your eye
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by Chenzee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
lomprico:
As long as the suicide won't take place at your place, she should carry on.

I'm literally getting scared of this babe and her threat ooo....She sounds very serious.
let's say she really means what she said..Guilt go scatter me na..I don't want to be responsible for anybody's death....Police nko??
Re: She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. by lomprico(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chenzee:

I'm literally getting scared of this babe and her threat ooo....She sounds very serious.
let's say she really means what she said..Guilt go scatter me na..I don't want to be responsible for anybody's death....Police nko??

Na you kill am, NO! Police have no case!!

(1) (Reply)

Sugarmom / I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage / 10 Things To Know When Dating Your Co-worker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.