Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage (492 Views)

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
i urgently and seriously need a God fearing christian lady for a serious relationship,i am a 31year old young man,am based in ibadan,a cleargy that God takes good care of....i need a christian lady for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage,i will like the interested lady to be at this age bracket 25-30,be hard working,have what she does for a living,have the ability to take good care of me and the house in general,any other aspect will be discus privatly later on,any interested lady must be a christian and can be from any tribe.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Any tribe? can she be fulani or From Zim?
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by FindX(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
How rich are you?
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Any tribe? can she be fulani or From Zim?
grin

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
am not rich and am not poor,although it might sounds funny but,its the fact.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
pls am serious about but,i don't want neither fulani nor zim but any other common tribe in nigeria will be welcom apart from people from the nothern part,thank you.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by NigerDeltan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
you are a clergy?
How about your choristers and the rest members?
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by NigerDeltan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
you are a clergy?

How about your choristers and the rest members in the church?
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
NigerDeltan:
you are a clergy?

How about your choristers and the rest members in the church?
sir its a new church and am requested to be married before i can be accepted to work on the church.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by MelaninGold(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
The op is a funny guy.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Most Pentecostal church are like that, thy hardly give singles pastoral position, i will advice u get a girl frm any of yr branch nt here, most girls here are nt serious

3 Likes

Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
yes,pls sir i am unable to reply you as soon as you think i should due that i have been offline,sorry for that,it is the procedure for receiving a new pastor on a church(such pastor must be married) and since am still single,this is the reason sir.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Smh.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
am not joking with this matter at all,it was the reality that i was making known,pls do not handle it with a joking hand,thank you.
Re: I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage by aydultimate7(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
ojun50:
Most Pentecostal church are like that, thy hardly give singles pastoral position, i will advice u get a girl frm any of yr branch nt here, most girls here are nt serious
thanks for your advice brother. God has answerd my prayer on this case,thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

28 Practical Ways Of Loving Your Woman / I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage / LADIES, Keep Searching Until He Marries You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.