Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (33600 Views)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by fasho01(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Doctored results.. Pdp will surely seek redress
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by soberdrunk(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by criminalmindz: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
olola4:
So Osinbajo will climb the alter, do thanksgiving for a free and fair election?
that one is battling with his concience . if you observe clearly he is not happy. I expect him to quit and open cans of worms that will nail APC in the tribunal
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Majlaw(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku... Money cannot buy everything.. Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by manbello(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
BREAKING

INEC is being exposed.

PDP have demanded for the Audit of Card readers and the accreditation done by card readers across the country, especially in the conflicting states.

Electoral law does not permit manual accreditation and voting.
campaigning after election

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by klever18(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku caused himself with the NNPC stuff

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by INTROVERT1: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
I wish him a successful administration and I hope he learn from his mistakes and consolidate on the good aspect.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Mdaz(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
NA SO.......BABA NA MASTER

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Emma1Oj(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations My President, ipob president and all Nigerians president.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by techycontents(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Some we're busy pressing like for Atiku on social media while many were busy casting there votes for Buhari.. this sums it up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by tbanty1: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ebunoluwawa: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Chai, let all the prison be ready to accommodate all the looters and thieves.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to Mr president
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Mutuwa(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.

You too much

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ydauda02: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
I want to use this medium to place a call to the okoro's to stop all the hatred and embrace a new nigerha PMB is a message from GOD so pls dnt go and drink sniper bcoz i knw d lvl of hatred u havoe 4 him will no 8leave uu. tm6nyyfp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by benitwater(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
my best ever birthrday present'thank you JESUS!HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me and congrats to PMB.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2019
mammanbawa:
On a journey from China to Cameroon, I found myself Obidiently Atikulating onto the next level.
God bless my country.
I am coming with you

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by kehindetawede: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
May God make Nigeria great again. Ambassador Kehinde Tawede says so.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Roger3D(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Is NNPC still up for sale?
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by naijamerican: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:
I know the election was massively rigged by APC and INEC but I don't care. PDP can go to court for all I care.

Congratulations my president.

This is the average mentality of the typical Nigerian mumu. Sadly, mumus like this outnumber other nigerians. Nigeria is destined to fail.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:
F**k all y'all
Buharistic Muthafuckaz! angry angry

Ya, ya! F**k you too.

Atikulated muthafucka undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ogbonti: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.

Thunder faya u hands down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by kenny5811(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan would have bin a beta challenger to PMB than Atiku..... dem no go let person hear word....... atikulated rubbish

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
even we that supported him with our data, even though they call us names such as zombie, Buhari Media cow (BMC) but God still prove he is God...

Congrats one more time to Mr president

3 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by youngwarlocks: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku Atikulated Atikulooters Atidie Atikutan Atiloose Atiquiet Atikulatest Atilana Atibomb Atipana Atilana Atishetan Atijegbese Atidaran Atinawotan Atisurrender Aticoncur Atiblast Atigbakamu Atigiveup Atishemistake Atiquit Aticall Atiruin Atifinish Atisurrender Atite Atila Atirun Atiretire Atilole Atigbegbagi Atiend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks to @inecnigeria, southern Nigeria is being disenfranchised, how on earth will more voters be accredited in war torn zones compared to southern states
#NigeriaDecides2019
#southernersarebeingdisenfranchised
@OfficialAPCNg @OfficialPDPNig @NGRPresident
@realFFK @BBCWorld
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by mammanbawa: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
I am coming with you
Welcome aboard bro.
God bless Nigeria
We must all work together and see to it that this nation becomes great.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died

Ode, who wan dey celebrate for Night... Are you a Vimpire...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ogbonti: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died

Exactly
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Bonapart(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Manipulated result
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Hasino2258: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Those people wia dey disturb us wit likes and shares really frustrate me wit numbers of likes anyway how market na my turn. Share if u think inec go still announce atiku as winner or like if atiku go believe buhari win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.