Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (33594 Views)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by felixedet(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Obviously the standard set by GEJ in all arears of governance is beyond what Buhari can fathom hence, his endless blame game.

If the so called educated people can accept this election with countless flaws beyond imagination: where the military were used in subverting the people's will,...all hope is Lost for this nation.

Cursed is anyone that cry, complain, I sober or wail in agony when marauding Fulani Jihadists are finally unleashed on the Nation in a no holds bar total annhillation of indigenous people of Nigeria who voted for this disgusting begot.

It's quite a shame for we the indegenius people to be under the bondage of men from Futa Jalon....speaking fufulde.....this year 2019 AD makes it 210 years when the infamous Usman Dan Fodio....brought in dead, destruction subjugation of indigenous people..in 1809 AD.

Although @Atiku is also a Fulani...but he is more refined and modern in methodologies unlike this uncivilized and unenlightened begot known as Buhari.

We the good people of Nigeria shall be under the shadow of the most high...when blood tasty Fulani Jihadists visits Kogi,Benue and all other states that supported this suffering.

It is on record that "broom" is the symbol of withcraft, (APC is a witches and wizard party)and Nigerian witches and wizard via their grand patron Buhari have Nigerians hookwinked into believing there was anything called election instead of selection.

Buhari did not win, he lost despite the shameful display of disloyalty by the Army and Police men,what we are being told is the result of the selection are actually already programmed make believe scripts......where proffesors are acting like imbeciles on national TV. Posterity will never be kind to anyone who has aided and abated the disenfranchisement of voters especially those against Buhari and outrightly suppervising the burning of ballots boxes and papers in states that Buhari was severely beaten mercilessly.

How can one win an election and no one is actually celebrating?

It shows the majority of Nigerians voted out a useless Tyrant known as GMB....what a shame.... Buhari, you will meet your Waterloo soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by modik(m): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2019
theoldpretender:
Good morning Nigeria

Congrats to all them APC winners. Your guy has won. Good for thee.

But....
APC still does not have the ideas needed to get Nigeria moving forward.

1.APC won't remove subsidy. Subsidy removal, copuled with privatisation of NNPC in an open and transparent manner , should be enough to save Nigeria trillions and will promote more investment in our oil sector, including the building of new refineries by the private sector and an end to fuel scarcity.

2.APC won't improve power. Not when they refuse to be bold enough to allow DISCOS to charge what they want for power...but use the broken law governing the DISCOS to force the DIScos to sell at a cost below the actual cost of production. And then APC won;t take more loans for power.

3.APC has no vision for education. Funding is bad because we establish too many universites, too many primary and secondary schools and there is no means of funding them adequately unless we raise fees. In the next few years we must either raise fees, take more loans, or keep on having half baked schools priducing half baked graduates. APC , the choice is yours.

4.APC too has to do more for Nigerian Christians. I agree that our Christians too have been bigoted , BUT.....Leah is still in captivity. Christians still face discrimination in some states of this country. And while I don't subscribe to this whole appointment thing....especially as federal character forces job allocaitons to be diverse....we need to appoint more qualified christians into prominent positions...NOT because they are better than Muslims...but because sadly we are a ethnoreligious society...and fears must be assauged.

5.The Fulani-farmer crisis. THis government has been seen as being favourable to one side. Now it isnt necessarily true....but until arrests are made, and people are jailed,bias is going to be percieved...despite any evidence to the contrary. Governemnt must urgently deal with the Boko crisis...which is driving many Fulanis down south and bringing them into conflict with farming communities, and must as a matter of urgency institute reforms needed. And please, drop the ranching business....especially in many states.

As a side note to our FUlani brothers and sisters...we appreciate you. You bring us milk and meat that keeps us going. But to be honest, the era of roaming around with cows has come to an end.You guys need to modernise. Our populaiton is 200million and growing. In 1940...we were less than 40million. The amount of land remains fixed.

6.APC needs to look into some form of restructuring. And resource control. The ND has suffered. Time they got a better deal from the center.

Well, me I know that while I am happy PDP is not in power...having never supported them since they came out in 1998...I must be honest and say that APC is not the solution. We had better candidates than the two main ones. The North has better candidates than Bubu and Atiku...but because of laziness and our preference for the arm chair....we don;t get out and show face. And the mass of Nigerians can only vote for people they see...and Atiku and Buhari have always been in the public eye from day one. We the educated peiople should come down from our ivory tower and be the alternative.

All that is left for me now is to be fair and wish this government well. And to all its opponents....please for god's sake drop the bigotry. Drop the bitterness. We lost. It is time we moved on and got united for the next election. Otherwise...you lose again in four years.

Your writeup is in good faith, if you believe in getting it right in Nigeria, you should stand up against injustice and broad day light robbery.

Development devoid of openness and equity cannever be welcomed by all. If the will of the people is continually suppressed, where lies the patriotism of a common Nigerian? If change only begins with you, but your leaders look the other way when integrity calls for them to exhibit same act of sincerity, what then spurs you to bieve in such system?

By what we are seing, a seed of disunity, disobedience to laid down rules, wanton pettiness to National course and unpatriotism has been planted judging from a shameful display by the constituted authorities towards willful suppression of the will and voice of ordinary Nigerians.

It is not enough to keep preaching peace when victory bought by disobedience to rule of law, oppression and denial of fundermental franchise pervades.

Think!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Konki: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
#Spit
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Kuginzi: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2019
We are solidly behind Atikulate. Click like if u believe Atiku can still do it in 2023, click share if u don't
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by olureignforever: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=olola4 post=76166635]So Osinbajo will climb the alter, do thanksgiving for a free and fair election?[/quote

What do you expect
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Kronor(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Allihamdulilah Congratulation to prsident muhammed. OTO GEE OTO PEE NEXT LEVEL
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Ivoryd1: 4:58am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless our president buhari
Congratulations sir, I love you
All Igbos better leave hatred and pray for the president
Its God that chooses and anoint leaders, so respect the will of God.......
Las las good or bad leader, na we go still suffer am, so prayer for him to succeed and develop the country is what we need @ this time.....
Truth be told, atiku was no match for buhari, he thought he could buy his way with money, though he bought all igbos and yoruba retards.....
SINCERELY SPEAKING, BUHARI STILL TRIED WITH POLICIES SUCH AS NPOWER(30K TO 500,000 PEOPLE) , TRAIDERMONI(SMALL LOANS STARTING WITH 10K FOR THE MASSES), RAILWAY, 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, P-YES, RICE REVOLUTION, DRY PORTS ETC AND MANY MORE THAT PDP IN ALL THEIR LONG REIGN COULDN'T DO FOR 16YRS EXCEPT MONEY MEANT FOR DEVELOPMENT WERE SHARED (DASUKI -$2B, DIEZANI -$B unimaginable, Dikko-customs, OBJ,-$16B FOR POWER ETC) and you all think that we're all fools to go back to pdp era, God forbid.....
Pmb also has his inadequacies ----nepotism in appointments, slow action with old age n fairly unsound health, he's just being human as no man is perfect.....
I'm better off now in pmb regime than all pdp years and I'm making more money now despite people wailing there's poverty and hunger ........
ONE OF THE HALLMARK OF PMB REGIME IS IF YOU WORK DILIGENTLY AND PRAY, YYOU'LL MAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT NO FREE YAFUN YAFUN MONEY LIKE PDP ERA, THE MORE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING.........
In all pmb still pass average mark, thumbs up for him AND HE'S PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF GREATNESS......
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS ME AND ALL PMB SUPPORTERS.....
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by iamdapsyj(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Cadillac15:
A sad day for Nigeria.
Everybody will live within their means for the next four years.
But why do you want to live beyond your means?

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by mfm04622: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died

Only in your area
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Jesse1991: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died

It is only you that thinks a someone died. Here in my house and across major areas in Abuja we are very excited
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Hasino2258: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Moukandjo:

I tell you, bro! grin
Oya, our ever-daft IPIGs & brain dead PDP sycophants, it's time for your favorite!
Like for Atiku; Share for Atiku; Quote for Atiku; Report for Buhari! grin
Hahahahah
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Memphitz537(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Go and die.
You definitely will die before me!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Jesse1991: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2019
felixedet:
Obviously the standard set by GEJ in all arears of governance is beyond what Buhari can fathom hence, his endless blame game.

If the so called educated people can accept this election with countless flaws beyond imagination: where the military were used in subverting the people's will,...all hope is Lost for this nation.

Cursed is anyone that cry, complain, I sober or wail in agony when marauding Fulani Jihadists are finally unleashed on the Nation in a no holds bar total annhillation of indigenous people of Nigeria who voted for this disgusting begot.

It's quite a shame for we the indegenius people to be under the bondage of men from Futa Jalon....speaking fufulde.....this year 2019 AD makes it 210 years when the infamous Usman Dan Fodio....brought in dead, destruction subjugation of indigenous people..in 1809 AD.

Although @Atiku is also a Fulani...but he is more refined and modern in methodologies unlike this uncivilized and unenlightened begot known as Buhari.

We the good people of Nigeria shall be under the shadow of the most high...when blood tasty Fulani Jihadists visits Kogi,Benue and all other states that supported this suffering.

It is on record that "broom" is the symbol of withcraft, (APC is a witches and wizard party)and Nigerian witches and wizard via their grand patron Buhari have Nigerians hookwinked into believing there was anything called election instead of selection.

Buhari did not win, he lost despite the shameful display of disloyalty by the Army and Police men,what we are being told is the result of the selection are actually already programmed make believe scripts......where proffesors are acting like imbeciles on national TV. Posterity will never be kind to anyone who has aided and abated the disenfranchisement of voters especially those against Buhari and outrightly suppervising the burning of ballots boxes and papers in states that Buhari was severely beaten mercilessly.

How can one win an election and no one is actually celebrating?

It shows the majority of Nigerians voted out a useless Tyrant known as GMB....what a shame.... Buhari, you will meet your Waterloo soon.

Grow up. The talk of islamisation is no longer relevant. I want to ask you a question and if you have conscience you will know you have been foolish if you think about it and answer. Is buhari an alhaji or a mallam. How can a man as rich as he is never set his foot in mecca and you think is about to islamise Nigeria. Please use your brain. Atiku is an alhaji so who is capable of Islamisation between the two
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by akintunde63: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2019
domesifa:
The Independent National Electoral Commission is set to announce President Muhammadu Buhari president-elect, following the collation of results of the 23 February election.

President Buhari crossed the 15 million mark in votes scored in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

He polled 15,191,847 votes, winning in 19 of the states, after the result of Rivers was added.

His main challenger Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party scored 10,782, 007 votes and won 17 states and Abuja.

Buhari also satisfied the constitutional requirement of making 25 per cent in 34 states and the FCT. He missed the cut in Enugu and Anambra states.

In 2015, Buhari scored 15, 424,921 votes to beat the PDP incumbent Goodluck Jonathan who scored 12,853,162 votes.

It means Abubakar performed worse than Jonathan.

https://www.nan.ng/news/breaking-inec-set-to-declare-buhari-president-elect-with-over-15m-votes/

Now Atifku is doomed! His N20B contract with NPA will expire next year and will not be renewed, he didn't remit govt returns, Adiza, a girl of his yougest grandchild's demanded for it and he decamped to PDP. Also, his investment in IBEDC is under threat as the company did not perform and license may be revoked soonest.
His temporary VISA to enter the US will not be renewed , and he is back on their blacklist
He has taken a huge chunk from his business to fund his campaign.
This is why politics of bitterness and desperation is bad.
All the in your furure endeavours, Alhaji Abu Atiku
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ncoolsome(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
olola4:
So Osinbajo will climb the alter, do thanksgiving for a free and fair election?

No he will take a calabash full with cowries,lizard egg,alligator pepper,palm oil,chicken blood to the shrine...to celebrate shongo
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by rainylad(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
ydauda02:
I want to use this medium to place a call to the okoro's to stop all the hatred and embrace a new nigerha PMB is a message from GOD so pls dnt go and drink sniper bcoz i knw d lvl of hatred u havoe 4 him will no 8leave uu. tm6nyyfp

Afonja keep quiet..How many votes did you guys rig for buhari that warants this noise from you.

Unstable-neither-here-nor-there lots...
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by rainylad(f): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
even we that supported him with our data, even though they call us names such as zombie, Buhari Media cow (BMC) but God still prove he is God...

Congrats one more time to Mr president

You guys are still zombies,now more than ever

..Enjoy your little victory now cos in a little under 2weeks we shall be back in full-force cos i kmow buhari will be worse in this second tenure than the first..

You lots will know the true meaning of insults and abuses...brace yourselves because this 4years will be hot for all.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
rainylad:

You guys are still zombies,now more than ever

..Enjoy your little victory now cos in a little under 2weeks we shall be back in full-force cos i kmow buhari will be worse in this second tenure than the first..

You lots will know the true meaning of insults and abuses...brace yourselves because this 4years will be hot for all.
keep on wailing,I know very soon you people are coming for no lefelendum no erection cheesy
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Kuginzi:
We are solidly behind Atikulate. Click like if u believe Atiku can still do it in 2023, click share if u don't
so you still support failure
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by rainylad(f): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
keep on wailing,I know very soon you people are coming for no lefelendum no erection cheesy

Zombies are already wailing over our "wailings" more than ever cheesy

...4years will be agony for you as well as long as you guys use Social-Media so berra brace yasefs smiley
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by egobetatoday: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Cadillac15:
A sad day for Nigeria.

Everybody will live within their means for the next four years.

yes oo. For we living in the north we can still remember how those hausas were going around begging us. Ah now, since their head no correct, If u beg me money I go talk say I no get. U no get, I no get. God no go vex grin
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
rainylad:

Zombies are already wailing over our "wailings" more than ever cheesy

...4years will be agony for you as well as long as you guys use Social-Media so berra brace yasefs smiley
is you that it will be agony for,if it's a course you shall Carry it with your head angry
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by DuxofMen: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2019
modik:

Your writeup is in good faith, if you believe in getting it right in Nigeria, you should stand up against injustice and broad day light robbery.

Development devoid of openness and equity cannever be welcomed by all. If the will of the people is continually suppressed, where lies the patriotism of a common Nigerian? If change only begins with you, but your leaders look the other way when integrity calls for them to exhibit same act of sincerity, what then spurs you to bieve in such system?

By what we are seing, a seed of disunity, disobedience to laid down rules, wanton pettiness to National course and unpatriotism has been planted judging from a shameful display by the constituted authorities towards willful suppression of the will and voice of ordinary Nigerians.

It is not enough to keep preaching peace when victory bought by disobedience to rule of law, oppression and denial of fundermental franchise pervades.

Think!

These are what you see. But my friend you should open your eyes more, because I see different.

I see a judicious and equitable utilisation of Nigeria's resources to bring about infrastructural development to the country. I see a country where finally Nigeria's money will be spent on Nigeria and not just the generality of Nigerians but that all Nigerians must feel the impact of government spending. Not where a few will corner the riches of the country and go and hide it in US, EU, Uk, Dubai etc. And by the way more looters will be uncovered and return our stolen patrimony. Tradermoni and marketmoni to get bigger

I see an expansion of the social intervention programs nothing of which any other government had done before, where 9 million school children are fed daily, where there's conditional cash transfer to the poor, where even old biafran soldiers and police got paid their entitlements that had been denied them for decades, where all owed benefits of retirees and promises of government (for instance to victorious golden eglets) etc, were paid by this government. Remember some of these promises were made over 30years ago.

I see a Nigeria where all of us will begin to live within our means. This will direct our collective psyche to re-recognize corruption as exactly what it is.

As we consolidate going forward, our economy will experience true and genuine growth. Not the paper growth it had experienced in the past. Massive infrastructural development that can only engender this true economic growth is what will happen because this government will not squander Nigeria's money or allow kleptomaniacs near our resources. Watch out for more rail development from Calabar to Lagos, Port Harcourt to Maiduguri etc, The Mambilla power project which 16 years of pdp rule couldn't complete, the second Niger bridge nko? Ongoing road rehabilitation etc. (Chei shame to enemies of progress).

Critically, importation of refined petroleum products will soon stop and the good news is that more dollars can be saved as a result. My guess is that the Naira may begin a slow but steady road to appreciation. Happy days ahead.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Abdulcisse: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations PMB..... God bless Nigeria!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Ayobami7(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by goslowgoslow(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:

You definitely will die before me!
Na you wan die because Buhari won elections.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
We publish posts, write ups, stories, news etc. We also engage in advertising, you can publish short write ups about your business such as (Hotels, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, plots of land etc.)
we can drive traffic to your website, blog post etc. at an affordable price……….contact us today via

call/whatsapp : 08169284793
email: immadaniel03@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.