Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (33595 Views)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by goslowgoslow(m): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died
Can you see the entire nation?

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ikorodureporta: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2019
With all my dollars...

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by babeosisi: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.

Will you shut up your dirty mouth
Every service chief and every parastatal headed by a northern muslim and you talk of nepotism
Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by babeosisi: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
BREAKING

INEC is being exposed.

PDP have demanded for the Audit of Card readers and the accreditation done by card readers across the country, especially in the conflicting states.

Electoral law does not permit manual accreditation and voting.

No wonder Onnoghen was removed!
So SOUTHERN CJN WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS!

Over to SHARIA TANKO! cheesy
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by 34r194m84ry: 1:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr. President sir. May God's mercy continue to be on you amen�
"Atiku has 5 letters word Loser has 5 letters word Buhari has 6 letters word Winner has 6 letters word" well everything is fair in war and love.... >>>>>>>>Next Level���
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by planetx: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.
Craze dey worry you, come together with who? I pray Buhari totally wreck that country over the next four years, he should fire all the remaining Christians and Southerners and appoint only Northern Muslims. In 2023 he should hand over to El Rufai or better still declare himself a life president, at least with the young blood pumped into him in London he could still be around for 30 more years.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by MicroBox: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2019
skyman200:
Apc totally rigged the election in their favour through the inec chairman that is why they told us not to check the smart card readers before 8am so that we won't be able to kw if the card readers have recorded any statistics but they lied that we should put the card readers after 8am because its configuration ability that we shouldn't check it but my question is that how will you be sure if a statistics haven't been added to it before the inec started issuing it out in other to rigged this election?
Oga card reader is just for accreditation, ballot paper is what matters and its counted in the open with all party agents having his or her own copy of result before taking it to local government collation office.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by NwaliE01: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2019
domesifa:
The Independent National Electoral Commission is set to announce President Muhammadu Buhari president-elect, following the collation of results of the 23 February election.

President Buhari crossed the 15 million mark in votes scored in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

He polled 15,191,847 votes, winning in 19 of the states, after the result of Rivers was added.

His main challenger Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party scored 10,782, 007 votes and won 17 states and Abuja.

Buhari also satisfied the constitutional requirement of making 25 per cent in 34 states and the FCT. He missed the cut in Enugu and Anambra states.

In 2015, Buhari scored 15, 424,921 votes to beat the PDP incumbent Goodluck Jonathan who scored 12,853,162 votes.

It means Abubakar performed worse than Jonathan.

https://www.nan.ng/news/breaking-inec-set-to-declare-buhari-president-elect-with-over-15m-votes/
Ogbeni,PDP didn't score 10,782,921 as you claimed.

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by theoldpretender(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Good morning Nigeria

Congrats to all them APC winners. Your guy has won. Good for thee.

But....
APC still does not have the ideas needed to get Nigeria moving forward.

1.APC won't remove subsidy. Subsidy removal, copuled with privatisation of NNPC in an open and transparent manner , should be enough to save Nigeria trillions and will promote more investment in our oil sector, including the building of new refineries by the private sector and an end to fuel scarcity.

2.APC won't improve power. Not when they refuse to be bold enough to allow DISCOS to charge what they want for power...but use the broken law governing the DISCOS to force the DIScos to sell at a cost below the actual cost of production. And then APC won;t take more loans for power.

3.APC has no vision for education. Funding is bad because we establish too many universites, too many primary and secondary schools and there is no means of funding them adequately unless we raise fees. In the next few years we must either raise fees, take more loans, or keep on having half baked schools priducing half baked graduates. APC , the choice is yours.

4.APC too has to do more for Nigerian Christians. I agree that our Christians too have been bigoted , BUT.....Leah is still in captivity. Christians still face discrimination in some states of this country. And while I don't subscribe to this whole appointment thing....especially as federal character forces job allocaitons to be diverse....we need to appoint more qualified christians into prominent positions...NOT because they are better than Muslims...but because sadly we are a ethnoreligious society...and fears must be assauged.

5.The Fulani-farmer crisis. THis government has been seen as being favourable to one side. Now it isnt necessarily true....but until arrests are made, and people are jailed,bias is going to be percieved...despite any evidence to the contrary. Governemnt must urgently deal with the Boko crisis...which is driving many Fulanis down south and bringing them into conflict with farming communities, and must as a matter of urgency institute reforms needed. And please, drop the ranching business....especially in many states.

As a side note to our FUlani brothers and sisters...we appreciate you. You bring us milk and meat that keeps us going. But to be honest, the era of roaming around with cows has come to an end.You guys need to modernise. Our populaiton is 200million and growing. In 1940...we were less than 40million. The amount of land remains fixed.

6.APC needs to look into some form of restructuring. And resource control. The ND has suffered. Time they got a better deal from the center.

Well, me I know that while I am happy PDP is not in power...having never supported them since they came out in 1998...I must be honest and say that APC is not the solution. We had better candidates than the two main ones. The North has better candidates than Bubu and Atiku...but because of laziness and our preference for the arm chair....we don;t get out and show face. And the mass of Nigerians can only vote for people they see...and Atiku and Buhari have always been in the public eye from day one. We the educated peiople should come down from our ivory tower and be the alternative.

All that is left for me now is to be fair and wish this government well. And to all its opponents....please for god's sake drop the bigotry. Drop the bitterness. We lost. It is time we moved on and got united for the next election. Otherwise...you lose again in four years.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by SillyMods: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:
I know the election was massively rigged by APC and INEC but I don't care. PDP can go to court for all I care.

Congratulations my president.
Rigged? How please?
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by StarFlux: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2019
What a joke.

Again, nothing will change for the common Nigerian man and woman. These people have no vision and no will to change.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by DukeNija(m): 2:22am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:
I know the election was massively rigged by APC and INEC but I don't care. PDP can go to court for all I care.

Do you have values? Where’s your integrity? And you think this country will ever move forward? Are you even in Nigeria? You need to stay off political issues
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by TGON(m): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:

At least you ain't blind 2 da truth
This election is a very big scam
It's a pity dat a country like ours is still so backward
SMH
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 27, 2019
With what my eyes saw last four eyes and what I saw happen on Election Day,im sorry to say this but we are screwed,if with all the rigging people still celebrate this man and he’s party then it’s sad to say that Nigerians enjoy suffering.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by deji17: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
BREAKING

INEC is being exposed.

PDP have demanded for the Audit of Card readers and the accreditation done by card readers across the country, especially in the conflicting states.

That Audit will reveal that Atiku did not get up to 5 million votes. I hope he goes ahead and do just what you have suggested.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Kingspin(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Over 15m from where
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Koralords: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
E no go better for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Zeezxo(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2019
planetx:
Craze dey worry you, come together with who? I pray Buhari totally wreck that country over the next four years, he should fire all the remaining Christians and Southerners and appoint only Northern Muslims. In 2023 he should hand over to El Rufai or better still declare himself a life president, at least with the young blood pumped into him in London he could still be around for 30 more years.
Sorry Bro. I no how it feels to again next time
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by TruthinAction: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2019
The other result sheet trending online now from which INEC is believed to have doctored theirs look more realistic. It's evil to steal someone's mandate. Judging by this, Atiku is supposed to be the winner. If PDP can prove this to be the original result sheet, Buhari's victory will be short-lived.

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Zeezxo(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Koralords:

E no go better for Nigeria
You are free to leave the country
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by brainbox80: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
BREAKING

INEC is being exposed.

TO BE PROVIDED AFTER 4 YEARS. WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:

Thank U For Admitting It Was Rigged
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by adm212144: 3:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Annnonymous:
Muhammadu "Snow" Buhari cool
and your king of South too
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by DuxofMen: 3:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Newboss:
Who expected Atiku to beat a sitting president in the most corrupt party in Nigeria?

From Oshiomole to Tinubu to Fashola to Amaechi to Akpabio to Kalu, etc. Those are the grand masters of rigging who became saints.

He stood no chance angry

Ajimobi lost: "No rigging". Dino won: "free and fair". Dogara won: "Will of the people". Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will". Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken". BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy". Is there any better way to define political stupidity?

When the grassroots were trooping out to go and vote for PMB, most of you armchair and internet chancers stayed back in your homes. The whole lot of you wailers are nothing but nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by cydophobia(m): 3:35am On Feb 27, 2019
No... it is palm tree he will climb.

olola4:
So Osinbajo will climb the alter, do thanksgiving for a free and fair election?
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Olajah81: 3:38am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died

Go protest naa...

Keyboard warriors
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by princegeo(m): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari will never drop food on your table

Fools
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Brunicekid(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Last Last, Sai Baba won this 2019 Presidential Election.

PDP wailers cry, let's see the next course of action from you.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by modik(m): 3:45am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:

I never knew you can admit the truth in life.

You lots imposed an unpopular rejected man on Nigeria yet preaching corruption and integrity!

Kwantinuu!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by modik(m): 3:47am On Feb 27, 2019
DuxofMen:

Ajimobi lost: "No rigging". Dino won: "free and fair". Dogara won: "Will of the people". Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will". Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken". BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy". Is there any better way to define political stupidity?

When the grassroots were trooping out to go and vote for PMB, most of you armchair and internet chancers stayed back in your homes. The whole lot of you wailers are nothing but nincompoops.

Keep quiet.

Be deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by modik(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:
The other result sheet trending online now from which INEC is believed to have doctored theirs look more realistic. It's evil to steal someone's mandate. Judging by this, Atiku is supposed to be the winner. If PDP can prove this to be the original result sheet, Buhari's victory will be short-lived.

IN a sane clime, yes.

But in Nigeria where the CJN has been hand picked without due process, forget it, the cofin has been nailed.!

I weep for Nigeria.

Yaradua and his careless statement of his election marred with irregularity has given audacity to rogues in power today!

I weep for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.