Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (33587 Views)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by staytravel: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Aziza wont be enough to sweep his mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BigBashiru: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

Your advise would have made sense if you had extended it to Atiku before the electioneering

ok then good luck with your president Muhammadu Buhari - all the best.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2019
criminalmindz:

that one is battling with his concience . if you observe clearly he is not happy. I expect him to quit and open cans of worms that will nail APC in the tribunal

Chai... PDP E-Rats Can Wail... Sorry, our VP is loyal to his boss on like you demigods, Atikuthief did to his boss OBJ
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by LazyGold(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Dee60:
OBJ with all his strides could never muster SW votes.

Atiku, with all his wealth could never win Northern votes.

What is the pattern here?

They were the original PDP that the military handed power to. Something in their ways and body languages may still be haunting them both.

PDP punished themselves by their choices. They picked the richest instead of the most sellable. Campaigns achieve very little in changing people's minds. In fact, were there really any campaigns? We saw the candidates wave to the 'crowds' but they never said anything new. If they said it, most people did not trust what they said.

That you would sell NNPC (no matter how good the idea is) will not sell in some quarters. The man finally bungled it when he boldly said he will sell it to friends.

We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low, He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by AkasGonahMani(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2019
congrats Mr. President
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by nephemmy(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2019
With Buhari its certain there'll be no progress for the next 4years..and for those fuxking corrupt inec officials welldone for the shitty/rigged election results.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by skyman200(m): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Apc totally rigged the election in their favour through the inec chairman that is why they told us not to check the smart card readers before 8am so that we won't be able to kw if the card readers have recorded any statistics but they lied that we should put the card readers after 8am because its configuration ability that we shouldn't check it but my question is that how will you be sure if a statistics haven't been added to it before the inec started issuing it out in other to rigged this election?
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats PMB ....Go on to do the needful for Nigeria in your second term as mandated by the electorate..
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by IMAliyu(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerian politics is never boring
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Benlag: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2019
morpheus24:

It is not good for the whole of Southern Nigeria but IPOB dey your eye so you can't see clearly

WTF is Southern Nigeria ??

Let me help you here..We majority of Yoruba/SW voted for Buhari/Osinbajo and i cant emphasize on the joyceful mood in SW right nw.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2019
klever18:
Atiku caused himself with the NNPC stuff

You guys supported him na... Bunch of failures...
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by samyyoung1(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku was bad market, if a bad market still got dis numbers, den Buhari isn't unbeatable.....a southerner wld av done far better
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by AntiNigerian: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Baba Buhari! Election Criminal!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by willyjacs(m): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.

Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died
your area is looking like someone died bro
It's celebration like the birth of a baby here
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Thunder faya u hands down!

Starting with you first, then your family, then......
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Lovemaester: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2019
BigBashiru:

Its not about nepotism its about common sense. A 76 year old cannot perform the duties of a president because he does not have the capacity... theres a reason the age of retirement in most countries is 70. This man will spend months abroad for treatment- he should go and rest. I am saying this because I love the man not out of hate.

lest I forget how old is trump, senator Bernie sanders 75 just announced his intention to unseat trump,
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by eboagu1010(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
he won, but inec is faild.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by AntiNigerian: 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari! Your people dey suffer, e be say you better comot so they manage the naija(without you) and now, Buhari ya faða ya kudi matana ba ka so magana! (I swear Walahi! ) Buhari you wicked, you never dey pity , you rig am for election!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BigBashiru: 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Lovemaester:

lest I forget how old is trump, senator Bernie sanders 75 just announced his intention to unseat trump,

Southern Nigeria would have loved Buhari if he wasnt nepotistic - Buhari is only interested in bringing infrastructure to Kano and Kaduna and Yobe and appointing northerners to all positions - these behavious are unlike Trump.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Divine200: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2019
kenny5811:
Goodluck Jonathan would have bin a beta challenger to PMB than Atiku..... dem no go let person hear word....... atikulated rubbish
I doubt that.
Goodluck was an incumbent president reason why he was able to gather much vote.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Moukandjo: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Hasino2258:
Those people wia dey disturb us wit likes and shares really frustrate me wit numbers of likes anyway how market na my turn. Share if u think inec go still announce atiku as winner or like if atiku go believe buhari win
I tell you, bro! grin
Oya, our ever-daft IPIGs & brain dead PDP sycophants, it's time for your favorite!
Like for Atiku; Share for Atiku; Quote for Atiku; Report for Buhari! grin
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2019
This INEC Chairman should just tell us who the next president of Nigeria is.. We are tired of hearing One Millyan, Hate Handired and Sebunty Pour Thousand, Nan Handired and Pipty Two Boats

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by laosy(m): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Although I don't support him but congrats to him anyway
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Lovemaester: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2019
BigBashiru:

Southern Nigeria would have loved Buhari if he wasnt nepotistic - Buhari is only interested in bringing infrastructure to Kano and Kaduna and Yobe and appointing northerners to all positions - these behavious are unlike Trump.

while trump is an extreme racist, bigot, misogynist and egotist but he's gonna win a second term

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BigBashiru: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Lovemaester:

while trump is an extreme racist, bigot, misogynist and egotist but he's gonna win a second term

ok. Good luck with your choices. All the best.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Slynation(m): 1:29am On Feb 27, 2019
From the Result u will know it's as fake as Nicki's butt.....
2015 won with 15million ,with the suffering, hunger and poverty instead of depreciating it appreciated.....!!

INEC has proven to be very bias and inconsequential
Nonsense and APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by wakes: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2019
HMMM
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by FarahAideed: 1:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.

you mean we should support this evil illegal result ..you must be drunk
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Cyoung4real(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by goslowgoslow(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:
F**k all y'all
Buharistic Muthafuckaz! angry angry
Go and die.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Cyoung4real(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Hotfreeze:

It is because ignorant people like you supported Atiku that he lost.

You are the ignorant one here because Inec was strongly emphasizing it that you can only vote with your PVC, anything contrary is grossly illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.