Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (33589 Views)

Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ogbonti: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
manbello:

campaigning after election

Your eyes go soon clear, sorrow may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Riversides2003:
Instead of this election to cause problem, both Buhari and Atiku should resume duty as Nigerian President, Buhari will work on night shift while atiku will work on day shift. Afterall Nigerian problem dey bigger than one President.
My opinion

Noted...

Effective by 2031

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Bonapart(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:
I know the election was massively rigged by APC and INEC but I don't care. PDP can go to court for all I care.

Congratulations my president.
you are a putana. Google the meaning
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Odingo1: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.
You are writing trash, Buhari is champion of tribalism and ethnic bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by sojayy(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by mickeymimi: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2019
surprised lot of youths voted for APC and PDP ....after everything they have been through in the hands of these Babas.. If this was another country ..none of these Babas will ever become president again.....It seems we are the ones promoting them..

./.They younger candidates need to team up now to form stronger party ...everything is not about money.

In America Trump came from nowhere and the people still voted for thim . Theresa May took up the role of prime minister when she was an immigration minister.

My own opinion...
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Newboss(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Who expected Atiku to beat a sitting president in the most corrupt party in Nigeria?

From Oshiomole to Tinubu to Fashola to Amaechi to Akpabio to Kalu, etc. Those are the grand masters of rigging who became saints.

He stood no chance angry
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by KunleyY19(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2019
naijapips04:
stolen mandate.
Buhari won and the entire nation is looking as if someone died
Come To Kano... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Dee60: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
OBJ with all his strides could never muster SW votes.

Atiku, with all his wealth could never win Northern votes.

What is the pattern here?

They were the original PDP that the military handed power to. Something in their ways and body languages may still be haunting them both.

PDP punished themselves by their choices. They picked the richest instead of the most sellable. Campaigns achieve very little in changing people's minds. In fact, were there really any campaigns? We saw the candidates wave to the 'crowds' but they never said anything new. If they said it, most people did not trust what they said.

That you would sell NNPC (no matter how good the idea is) will not sell in some quarters. The man finally bungled it when he boldly said he will sell it to friends.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by KunleyY19(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Newboss:
Who expected Atiku to beat a sitting president in the most corrupt party in Nigeria?

From Oshiomole to Tinubu to Fashola to Amaechi to Akpabio to Kalu, etc. Those are the grand masters of rigging who became saints.

He stood no chance angry

Remove Fashola Abeg...

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Lovetoglory(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:
I dedicate this to everyone who have supported the President physically, Financially, Spiritually and in any other way. Thanks those who voted for and those who voted against. Let come together to help this government. Let stop all these nepotism, Religious Bigotry, Tribalism, Etchnic crises. And form a better Nigeria. IPOB, Oduduwa, Arewa, is not our Country but Nigeria. Let stand for one Nigeria.
we told atiku social media voters that Buhari is Godsent and a movement in the north, they never believed but they kept on believing in their unpopular candidate. We told them that elections are not won on social media but on the field they refused to believe us. I can categorically state here that 90% of those who supported and voted on social media had no PVCs. Those pastors (fake) who predicted that Buhari will lose, have now lost their value. Anyway, happy next level. Congratulations to Baba Bubu.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Guestlander: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
olola4:
So Osinbajo will climb the alter, do thanksgiving for a free and fair election?

Cheap blackmail, what is your business with what he does on the alter?

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Emma1Oj(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:
F**k all y'all
Buharistic Muthafuckaz! angry angry
Take heart bro, you were warned. Atiku can't give you joy but Buhari will.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by nothingspoil70: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
NgeneNkwenu:
I know the election was massively rigged by APC and INEC but I don't care. PDP can go to court for all I care.

Congratulations my president.
Who doesn't know? But we don't care
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by morpheus24: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Lovetoglory:
we told atiku social media voters that Buhari is Godsent and a movement in the north, they never believed but they kept on believing in their unpopular candidate. We told them that elections are not won on social media but on the field they refused to believe us. I can categorically state here that 90% of those who supported and voted on social media had no PVCs. Those pastors (fake) who predicted that Buhari will lose, have now lost their value. Anyway, happy next level. Congratulations to Baba Bubu.

The conquest of Uthman Dan Fodio continues. SMH.

I weep for my country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Benlag: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2019
This is not a good news for the community of Igbos grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by K4daniel: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku caused his woes with his unguided words of enriching is friends and selling of NNPC..Rubbish.

Life moves on abeg; but this election sweet ooo...I heard lots of names like 'broda buckky ole' shaii..saraki was one of the guy that wreck atiku chance. Imagine atiku with bad corrupt legacy combined with saraki..He needs to be flogged how can he lose kwara in a shameful manner..over greediness.

Despite all the votes he got from the east nemesis still caught up with him.

Lesson learnt..Good name is better than gold or riches and your association in life matters.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by nduchucks: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
For goodness sake, we need to leave this archaic matter of announcing results from the national collation center, behind in 2023.

The slowpoke announcements are disgraceful. Haba!
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by wizalpha(m): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
We're in this all together for the next four years...Nobody is getting any visa to anywhere.
#noEscape
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BigBashiru: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Zeezxo:

Its not about nepotism its about common sense. A 76 year old cannot perform the duties of a president because he does not have the capacity... theres a reason the age of retirement in most countries is 70. This man will spend months abroad for treatment- he should go and rest. I am saying this because I love the man not out of hate.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by morpheus24: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Benlag:
This is not a good news for the community of Igbos grin grin

It is not good for the whole of Southern Nigeria but IPOB dey your eye so you can't see clearly

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by morpheus24: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2019
wizalpha:
We're in this all together for the next four years...Nobody is getting any visa to anywhere.
#noEscape

You and who are in this, abeg no form OBAMA speech for Nigeria. You be President?

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Adewale1603(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2019
let me see if you Will live past 6 Months
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Odingo1:

You are writing trash, Buhari is champion of tribalism and ethnic bigot.

...and you are typing garbage in garbage out..Kilode... Are You Buharitized... 4+4 is what........
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by erenax: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by nduchucks: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Those who are appeasing themselves by believing that APC's rigging is responsible for Buhari's return are basically intellectually lazy.

Basically, if you don't go out and vote, your vote will not count period. Participation in Southern states was low beyond belief. This low turnout is the real reason the elections were not as close as they could have been.

Congrats Baba.
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BigBashiru: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Hotfreeze:
Yes
Thieves and looters can go to hell

By 2023, PDP would have sense and not bring a thief

I cant disagree with this. PDP is a party that embraced ibori upon his return from a UK jail. But Buhari is also a thief - a very crooked one. He budgeted 1 billion for international flights for himself in 2019 and 90 million for meals. So both are thieves - one is just more popular than the other. Buhari cannot give what he does not have; plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by Ibman: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2019
it is unfortunate... baba might have won but this is the worst election in the history of Nigeria. Inec delivered material late at all PDP strong hold, deployed faulty card readers to those areas after which they cancelled such result, where I voted the card reader failed so I thumb printed on the register and my phone number written under my picture n details same was applicable to everyone who was not pic by the card reader, even when we all voted peacefully. APC also ensured in areas where card readers were working they sent thugs to destroy ballot boxes while security agent were there watching without doing anything. this election would surely not yield any result even in court because the CJN is an APC supporter and will always rule in favour of his brother who has appointed him mainly for this job...
every thing had already been planned to end up in court. we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by BubuZombi: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2019
fasho01:
Doctored results.. Pdp will surely seek redress

This guy has been buharitalized... Kpele, biko
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by sean079: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2019
This aint free n fair election, its complete massive rigging in kastina n kano.
Apc used both security setup n inec to re-election buhari.
This is what pdp should have done in 2015 but now apc has shown that they are 10 steps ahead.

My fear is that this kind of calculative rigging might keep apc in power forever.
Reshuffling nation security and electoral setup weeks before election.
To prevent rigging and also disrupt voting, supply faulty election device in pdp stronghold whereby opposite is the case in apc base. Allow free n fair election where both party have equal strength to give the voting some aura of credibilty. Reason akpabio lose n dino won.
Pdp or any other party will have to infiltrate inec n security setup. Immidiate Ig of police was apc loyalist in 2015 rigging massively for them in kano. He was compensated with Ig position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by ollah2: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2019
BigBashiru:

Its not about nepotism its about common sense. A 76 year old cannot perform the duties of a president because he does not have the capacity... theres a reason the age of retirement in most countries is 70. This man will spend months abroad for treatment- he should go and rest. I am saying this because I love the man not out of hate.

Your advise would have made sense if you had extended it to Atiku before the electioneering
Re: INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes by LazyGold(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low, He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.