Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (32231 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by botanist123: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2019
You day are number next week is the day
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Caseless: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2019
adecz:
So, now it's your own time
to play God abi?

My people have a saying that;

"you don't insult the crocodile until
you have crossed the river".

Your 'river crossing' is coming up
on 9th March.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
somebody who's on his way out is talking. Ortom has 2 weeks.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2019
adecz:
So, now it's your own time
to play God abi?

My people have a saying that;

"you don't insult the crocodile until
you have crossed the river".

Your 'river crossing' is coming up
on 9th March.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The truth is that not all areas can be rigged only places with security issues majorly up north where buhari perfomed rigging magic. Ortom has caged the crocodile nothing dey happen grin
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Studyinchina200(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrupt leaders
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Caseless: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Buhari that is the commander in chief didn't even boast half as Akpabio did. He dismissed his opponent ss of no consequence saying that the PDP didn't present him with a worthy opponent
Akpabio can be made minister . Akume's candidate can win in Benue. Akume can still be given his mandate. What will this failure of a governor return to after his impending defeat?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
U retired a potential senate or at worst depity president. Well, their loss not mine
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by InansBobo(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2019
ajon1:
With that slim victory for Atiku in Benue, Ortom will lose his re-election bid. Mark this post
he would win if he deploys massively his incumbency strength like PMB did.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2019
botanist123:
You day are number next week is the day
Do afonjas vote in Benue?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2019
InansBobo:
He dosent need to.The people of Benue will defend him with their lives
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Caseless:
Akpabio can be made minister . Akume's candidate can win in Benue. Akume can still be given his mandate. What will this failure of a governor return to after his impending defeat?
grin seriously you believe the APC can win next week in Benue?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Iphran6: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2019
You are next to retire in Benue...we don't want nonsense anymore...let's get Benue working
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by omoteacher(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

You don't retire anyone they might still bounce back or cross carpet to APC/PDP. They all don't have any iota of shame in them, no political values or templates just divide and rule mentality.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by katordidi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
You did not retire anybody the people of Benue did and I don't think you should be celebrating yet. Your retirement plan is being hatched
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by asanwafo: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Democracy divided for his people
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by markfour(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gov ortom think he is smart abi.....haha thesame hands that voted his boss out will still do thesame to him....
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Orter(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
OK now we are watching.
But truth be told, I'm happy with the news of Akume losing his bid not for hatred purpose but for sanity in the system. No one is a "god-man"
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
It's annoying when people try to use God to justify their bigotry. Please leave God out of this, he had no hand in 2019 elections or any elections at all

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by asfrank(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guys we are coming for his head, he don't just know it yet.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by ehiphill: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

Nobody is retired they only lost elections. Buhari lost 3 times and never retired.

Congratz to #teamBuhari for us on #teamatiku we move on, 4yrs will soon fly by with life and we go again.
that is very mature of you, congrats to them, we will accept it and work together. Nigeria first
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by zedman1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Clap for yourself. We've never known any sh*ittier governor as you. You're next.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by zedman1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lucid1:
It's annoying when people try to use God to justify their bigotry. Please leave God out of this, he had no hand in 2019 elections or any elections at all
The guy hardly expresses himself without calling 'god', yet he is so damn evil.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by FrancisIgya: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
With all the insults you showered on Akume, you still have the temerity to quote the bible and even claim the gift of prophecy. Worse still you are beating your chest that victory is still yours on March 9th. Well, let's see what happens on the ides of March.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
InansBobo:
That guy can't control anything. PMB will most likely want to deal with some governors, Ortom is one.
Ortom doesn't control Benue politics, plus most of the citizens are complaining of his governance. With proper work by the APC, he will lose

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by zedman1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

He dosent need to.The people of Benue will defend him with their lives
Defend? Obviously you aren't from Benue. No matter what party he hides under, we detest him with our lives bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Caseless: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin seriously you believe the APC can win next week in Benue?
Make we bet nau. No be chukwudi I de talk to? I know you'd lose woefully to me on that bet.

If you see the margin at the presidential election, you'd know ortom is in trouble.

This is like you saying Yahaya bello won't lose in Kogi.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by ddjay: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
Are you sure you will survive your own seat?
I almost said the same because their formula is simple, disenfranchise your voters and transfer their numbers to their own thats all.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by InansBobo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
ajon1:
That guy can't control anything. PMB will most likely want to deal with some governors, Ortom is one.
Ortom doesn't control Benue politics, plus most of the citizens are complaining of his governance. With proper work by the APC, he will lose
Buhari stands to gain nor loose nothing if Ortom emerges so I don't think he would put much concern but it'll be a great battle because Jime is unpopular in the locals. And the three senators-elect who are all PDPs will have to work for Ortom's success. It's better having Gov of sake party with all 3senators than different party gov and same party senators whilst Jime WIll still have to please his godfather.
Well, if Ortom should win, Benue Politics will begin to rest on his shoulder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.