Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (32240 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Only the cabal knows who they are going to compensate and who to throw overboard. Don't imagine everybody will be carried along. Some will still be dressed and used to shine

Caseless:
Akpabio can be made minister . Akume's candidate can win in Benue. Akume can still be given his mandate. What will this failure of a governor return to after his impending defeat?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Gordonz07(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Waiting to see Mr. Jime Emmanuel retire you next weekend. The local government workers you sacked without any reason. The workers you've owed for a very long time now, the pensioneers you have refused to pay nkor? The unemployed youths on the streets of Benue will retire you permanently next week Mr Ortom. You are playing god with their salaries, subjecting their families to extreme poverty... We shall see who will retire now....
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Dollabiz: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
remember.to also.retire all stolen funds in.your possession
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom by Caseless: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Only the cabal knows who they are going to compensate and who to throw overboard. Don't imagine everybody will be carried along. Some will still be dressed and used to shine

The cabal were not here when akpabio lost his senatorial election because he pitched tent with Buhari and lost his seat?
Winifred ita iyo should be relieved of her job so that Akpabio can be appointed as minister of Niger delta. APC needs people like him and he shouldn't be left to go into oblivion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / NASS Debates, Passes 2016 Budget Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.