Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (72326 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 27, 2019
where is obasanjo, if buhari did not jail that man, i will never forgive buhari

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by blackrules1(m): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank God.

NNPC wouldn't be sold to enrich friends and cabal.

5 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by effissyman(m): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari big shame to Nigeria ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by fineyemi(m): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations pmb. We await osinbajo/ribadu 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations sir! Please enjoy your restful stay in London. No need to lie about your health, just leave Osinbajo in charge and take off for as long as you want. 45 months would suit us just fine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by 2flash: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Next level to greatness naija go beta #peace #progess #jobs #everything good

4 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by peteruuu(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy I love simple people!

3 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by brexit: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2019
ONE SECRET IS THAT YOU DO NOT WIN ELECTION IN NIGERIA WHEN YOU HAVE SCANDALS,MY JOY IS THAT MANY POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN RETIRED WITH THIS VICTORY.

8 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by AntiWailer: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....

You go type taya.

Another 4 years.

No go do something meaningful with your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Gordonz07(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2019
This man has the mind and heart of an elephant... So confident. Meanwhile Atiku is busy having series of unfruitful meetings.

4 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by profbayo: 5:23am On Feb 27, 2019
femtex007:
He's just a simple man.
Very Simple

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Biodun556(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2019
South Easth should learn not to always put all thier eggs in one basket.

They should do away with tribalism.

Saraki took their slot when there was no APC senator from East in 2015. Is the samething repeating itself?

No biafra, No president 2023 and No senate president

Because they all sleep and face the same direction due to tribalism and religious bigotry.

11 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Chai see pains. No Go die o!!!

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by sammylove22(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Are you sure He knew what was happening?
The claps of people around him made him turned to see what was happening.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
The man is truly brain dead. Always looking like he doesn't even know what's going on. You fo.ols just re-elected the fanatical Fulani cabal that control this lifeless carcass thinking you elected Mr. Integrity. Walai if I hear pim this next 4 years ehn! I dey watch una.
Wetin you go Do? You hold cutlass??
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by stalwart123(m): 5:27am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

That hand that left the chin means a lot.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
AntiWailer:

You go type taya.

Another 4 years.

No go do something meaningful with your life.
I'm not lazy oga! I only want a man full of life..... that we vote doesn't mean we depend on government or into politics.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by ryom(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2019
sammylove22:
Are you sure He knew what was happening?
The claps of people around him made him turned to see what was happening.

No he didn't. And that is worrying... If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by naijanaso: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:
E no even shake body, na today! cheesy

He does not even understand what they announced. He was just glued to the screen for the sake of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by franksunny(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
E dey pain you well well, Ntooooooor!

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Ivoryd1: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless our president buhari
Congratulations sir, I love you
All Igbos better leave hatred and pray for the president
Its God that chooses and anoint leaders, so respect the will of God.......
Las las good or bad leader, na we go still suffer am, so prayer for him to succeed and develop the country is what we need @ this time.....
Truth be told, atiku was no match for buhari, he thought he could buy his way with money, though he bought all igbos and some few yoruba retards.....
SINCERELY SPEAKING, BUHARI STILL TRIED WITH POLICIES SUCH AS NPOWER(30K TO 500,000 PEOPLE) , TRAIDERMONI(SMALL LOANS STARTING WITH 10K FOR THE MASSES), RAILWAY, 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, P-YES, RICE REVOLUTION, DRY PORTS ETC AND MANY MORE THAT PDP IN ALL THEIR LONG REIGN COULDN'T DO FOR 16YRS EXCEPT MONEY MEANT FOR DEVELOPMENT WERE SHARED (DASUKI -$2B, DIEZANI -$B unimaginable, Dikko-customs, OBJ,-$16B FOR POWER ETC) and you all think that we're all fools to go back to pdp era, God forbid.....
Pmb also has his inadequacies ----nepotism in appointments, slow action with old age n fairly unsound health, he's just being human as no man is perfect.....
I'm better off now in pmb regime than all pdp years and I'm making more money now despite people wailing there's poverty and hunger ........
ONE OF THE HALLMARK OF PMB REGIME IS IF YOU WORK DILIGENTLY AND PRAY, YYOU'LL MAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT NO FREE YAFUN YAFUN MONEY LIKE PDP ERA, THE MORE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING.........
In all pmb still pass average mark, thumbs up for him AND HE'S PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF GREATNESS......
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS ME AND ALL PMB SUPPORTERS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Akpacha(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2019
The satan just forced his ways on Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by krushdripper(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2019
The mistake many Nigerians are making again is insulting The president re-elect,

When would Nigerians see past thier oppressed ego's ?

4 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by KlausMike(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Make i do apply for Canadian PR...nigeria is a sinking ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Midastorch(m): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:
Too old to even stand up and celebrate joyfully..I pity 9ja for another four years

Now he’s Old, he’s not Jibrin again??hahahhahahahahahahahahah.... your brain needs factory settings sir

7 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Emedu(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Very confident, calm and steady! Like a loin.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Emedu(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Akpacha:
The satan just forced his ways on Nigerians!

Your Nigeria?
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 5:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Hummm, Alaukbar see very simple man,don't Even care
Were are the whaler?lolz
Said babaaaaaaaa
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by bluefilm: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba

Nwoke Ike.

Nwa chinemelu..

Onye chi ya mere eze.

Onye chukwu ya goziri.

Nwoke obi ya di ocha.

Anyi kwu gi n'azu

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by truentalk: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Apostle Sulaiman where are you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.