Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (72510 Views)

Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Buhari's Reaction Wen France President Was Asked To Speak On The Herdsmen Killin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by eventsmallchops: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
can someone assist my small family with small accommodation in Abuja, or Lagos we will clean the house wash the gutters and take care of the environment.
we won't mind the security post. me , my wife and our daughter. we are both graduates , both have hand works
we must breakthrough.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by femtex007(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
jaxxy:

A deceptive Man U mean. Apc has brought back full rigging of elections to win so we are back to square 1. Fake northern votes. INEC is also a fraud.
bro. Inec is a fraud because ur candidate did not win. Pdp for that matter

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Fitz22(f): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Thats how to know Naija go suffer for another 4years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by kernniejay(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:
Too old to even stand up and celebrate joyfully..I pity 9ja for another four years

I hope you carry your luggage and move to cameroon with your Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by kernniejay(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Fitz22:
Thats how to know Naija go suffer for another 4years.

So Naija has been enjoying since 1960 abi? Another wailer spotted.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Makatony03: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Yet he is strong than ur father, I know you are in cifia painment
Jestin:
Too old to even stand up and celebrate joyfully..I pity 9ja for another four years

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
femtex007:
bro. Inec is a fraud because ur candidate did not win. Pdp for that matter

Not that I honestly don’t care who wins tho I supported Atiku, both have their goods and bads. The process was obviously flawed look at all the incidents and judge objectively compared to 2015. Are we saying we can’t get a simple process right or we just choose not to do the right thing?

Well like I said smwhere it’s just the product of a flawed and weak system. If the system was strong and airtight all this assumptions and incidents will not be happening.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by steefi07: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Next Level guaranteed

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by iamgoodfriday(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Not surprised, he believed he will win

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Hahaha... I will congratulate myself... I am going to win.

Lord, give me the courage to stand firm and believe in myself like Buhari.

Amen.

When you have the expo this will give you the confidence

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Babysho(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....

He completed Lagos-Ibadan with the wreck balance Jonathan left. I'm not pro-buhari but I think you're an Atiku fan so I'm just saying Buhari is the better option. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Atiku would have been worse ... #thief
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2019
eventsmallchops:
can someone assist my small family with small accommodation in Abuja, or Lagos we will clean the house wash the gutters and take care of the environment.
we won't mind the security post. me , my wife and our daughter. we are both graduates , both have hand works
we must breakthrough.
thanks.

You will be settled in Jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by eventsmallchops: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Toks2008:

You will be settled in Jesus name. AMEN
Amen Amen, Thanks .
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by papiwyte(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Some nairalanders were busy deceiving Atiku with there likes and shares grin grin grin ;DDid u know dat even OBJ voted for BUHARI shocked shocked shocked
Don't worry cool coolU guyz are welcome to d NEXT LEVEL

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .
Won't be surprised if Buhari start being unnecessarily hard on people as regards his useless anti-corruption and they decide to make an attempt on him.
Tinubu is a regional man and can't possibly pull off this kind of rigging across the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Palmerbarry: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Babiboy:
cool humble is the key.
I remember when atiku said

Congratulation Mr Atiku at least u achieve 2 things. (1)Travel to America.

(2) Reconcile with Obasanjo. It is a great achievement

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Medallion500: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Lolzzzz grin grin grin....

You called him most useless, but majority called him most valuable and resourseful by electing him again, then you need to check your brain if there is something missing before you enter street. You are also allowed to relocate to sambisa forest in case you are too much pained.[/quote]
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by dejavus: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
This thread is mostly full of morons. Unease lies the head that wears the crown, only a Pdp idiot will jubilate over winning the presidential election.

Time to rid Abuja of all the thieves waiting for a continuation of the looting and plundering.

Thank God. Common sense prevailed. Proud to be Nigerian. Voting "an established thief" over a "stingy General" would have confirmed to the world that we are a fraudulent country.

Congratulations to all who worked so hard for this victory
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Ebbunwa(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Election af finish abi. When bbnaija dey start abeg
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by SalamiNaomi(f): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:

He doesn't need to get up, he already knew. Congrats Mr President
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Airoflaw(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Shey una no dey play game..
when you finish a level..
do you know what NEXT LEVEL means grin
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Printerscanner: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:

Show us your parents who are not uselss.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Biodun556:
South Easth should learn not to always put all thier eggs in one basket.

They should do away with tribalism.

Saraki took their slot when there was no APC senator from East in 2015. Is the samething repeating itself?

No biafra, No president 2023 and No senate president

Because they all sleep and face the same direction due to tribalism and religious bigotry.

Shut up!!..How much votes did you unstable characters give buhari in your region??.,Always making amala noise and praising yourselves on things,events and issues you contributed the least in

A certain Sani on FP called you lots slaves..Others are vowing to revenge on you for not voting for buhari enough..
Yet you are calling Igbos and fooling yourself with a useless 2023 Presidency you can only achieve in your dreams

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
emperorzillion:
Nigeria can never be great again until the foolish masses stops recycling this old leaders, Is it only APC & PDP candidates we must believe In ?..In Nigeria the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow.... We are the problem of ourselves...

Please forget rigging, I lost hope in this country because the masses only believe in the old leaders.

Imagine still being ruled by people of power since the 1980's regime ...

Let everyman fight for himself, if dem like make ASUU go back to strike, if dem like make dem no pay teachers for 12 months, if dem like make 1bag of rice become N40,000...

No more pity pity.. Na the masses wey dey depend on government for survival go hear am pass ..

As for me, Abeggg Emeka tell ur client say money don reflect for hin Wellsfargo checking acct , I go give u aboki account wey e go deposit the funds...

Who did u vote for? Because Atiku is also an old leader...
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by brightleave(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
deal with it sir.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Baawaa(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Lamentation of a loser,continue crying cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by badrudeen14: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
So all this likes and share for Atiku na to chop dis man money.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by luluosas(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Very calm man. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Konquest: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Watch President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction when he was announced winner of the general elections.

Watch the video below as shared by Mandy News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4P-GLr3znc&feature=youtu.be

VIA https://mandynews.com/see-buharis-reaction-when-he-was-announced-winner-video/
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin ...4+4 Mafia!

1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.