Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (72324 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by galadima77(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .

It's sad day for only you and your family. In Niger state here we pray for pmb daily

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by AmTruth: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....
You are in severe pain
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
HeroicMeastro:

Eyya, e pain u well well
just take hard.
You're a slowpoke. I don't care for Atiku either but at least he is not a bigot and still has a functioning brain. I pray you and your family are the first victims of the oncoming hardship and extrajudicial killings by this freshly emboldened radical Fulani administration.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
You're a slowpoke. I don't care for Atiku either but at least he is not a bigot and still has a functioning brain. I pray you and your family are the first victims of the oncoming hardship and extrajudicial killings by this freshly emboldened radical Fulani administration.
Hahahahaha
ur brain doesn't appear to be functional either. Its a pity you cldnt pray for your poverty ridden family.
Anyways back to sender for your prayers
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
HeroicMeastro:

Hahahahaha
ur brain doesn't appear to be functional either. Its a pity you cldnt pray for your poverty ridden family.
Anyways back to sender for your prayers
LOL Dude, my family is good, Trust me we are good. I have easy access to the First world if and when it gets too bad but I am just worried for my fellow citizens like you trapped in your one bedroom flat in Bariga with your 7 family members, with no light typing sh.it on Nairaland with your 15k Lenovo smart phone and N100 Glo data defending the same man that is oppressing your life just to keep power in the North with his Fulani brothers and sisters. Oma se o!
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Ehen....finally. Now na big brother naija get debate after governorship elections
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by simplesearch: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Biodun556:
South Easth should learn not to always put all thier eggs in one basket.

They should do away with tribalism.

Saraki took their slot when there was no APC senator from East in 2015. Is the samething repeating itself?

No biafra, No president 2023 and No senate president

Because they all sleep and face the same direction due to tribalism and religious bigotry.

Who told you they cared, the easterners are self made and very much aware of the consequences of their decisions. This is not the first time and moreover whatever your political leaning or persuasion that should not form a basis for political dichotomy and participation, or rather serve as a ground for political witch-hunting or victimisation. There are states in the US whose majority voters are permanently for the republican no matter what, they are republican to the foot. That's the beauty of democracy, in fact if the easterner continues like this they can become a big player in Nigeria's political space, as everyone vying for the big post will take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Dayo92566: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Akiika: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....
E dey pepper you? over 15 million voters think otherwise.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by win3k: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
He looks surprised to win because he knows how unpopular he is.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by 77up(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Balet:
That Muhammadu Buhari of the APC having satisfied and scored the highest number of votes is hereby declared winner and return elected.
#Prof Mahmud Yakubu.
chai ! That sweet statement.

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL Dude, my family is good, Trust me we are good. I have easy access to the First world if and when it gets too bad but I am just worried for my fellow citizens like you trapped in your one bedroom flat in Bariga with your 7 family members, with no light typing sh.it on Nairaland with your 15k Lenovo smart phone and N100 Glo data defending the same man that is oppressing your life just to keep power in the North with his Fulani brothers and sisters. Oma se o!
Hahahahaha
I wouldn't have replied you but for the fact that you made me laugh today with those your funny comments.
I just hope u live in a mansion with all comfort and u use an iPhone X max along with a samsung galaxy note 9 to type what you type on NL. And u subscribe for a year data plan.
If not I can easily help you out...
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by koolaid87: 4:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Person wey don dey think of buying another form

Infact, he just like to dey contest, e no won enter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.