Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (72325 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by ORACULUM(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Sad one #APCDecides2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by moshoodsabi: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Where ar d atikulator? Very stupid atiku suporters talk again

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by rossi49ja(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Doesn't even look like he knows what is going on. We have a brain dead man for President. I weep for my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:
Too old to even stand up and celebrate joyfully..I pity 9ja for another four years
It's not his victory... It's victory for the cabal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Goodman2019: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:
Too old to even stand up and celebrate joyfully..I pity 9ja for another four years
pity yourself, ignorance of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by samstels: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Let the looting continue by the few privileged cabal .

The good thing is that majority are bearing the brunt .

Double your huzzle if not na sand una go chop .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Reload101: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
No excitement at all because he knows that he doesn't deserve it.
quote author=Pavore9 post=76169130]E no even shake body, na today! cheesy[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Alejob: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop and phones here
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2019
emperorzillion:
Nigeria can never be great again until the foolish masses stops recycling this old leaders, Is it only APC & PDP candidates we must believe In ?..In Nigeria the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow.... We are the problem of ourselves...

Please forget rigging, I lost hope in this country because the masses only believe in the old leaders..

Imagine still being ruled by people of power since the 1980's regime ...

Let everyman fight for himself, if dem like make ASUU go back to strike, if dem like make dem no pay teachers for 12 months, if dem like make 1bag of rice become N40,000...

No more pity pity.. Na the masses wey dey depend on government for survival go hear am pass ..

As for me, Abeggg Emeka tell ur client say money don reflect for hin Wellsfargo checking acct , I go give u aboki account wey e go deposit the funds...
Thanks

HMMMMMMMM

EYAAA BUT NOBODY STOPPED YOU FROM CONTESTING.GO AND MAKE THE CHANGE INSTEAD OF MAILING

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by kutashi: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
emperorzillion:
Nigeria can never be great again until the foolish masses stops recycling this old leaders, Is it only APC & PDP candidates we must believe In ?..In Nigeria the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow.... We are the problem of ourselves...

Please forget rigging, I lost hope in this country because the masses only believe in the old leaders..

Imagine still being ruled by people of power since the 1980's regime ...

Let everyman fight for himself, if dem like make ASUU go back to strike, if dem like make dem no pay teachers for 12 months, if dem like make 1bag of rice become N40,000...

No more pity pity.. Na the masses wey dey depend on government for survival go hear am pass ..

As for me, Abeggg Emeka tell ur client say money don reflect for hin Wellsfargo checking acct , I go give u aboki account wey e go deposit the funds...

Don't die wailing! Make your life worth living!

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by doffman: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....
Sorry bro.. take heart

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Larryeyo: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria can only get the best when majority is united, rigging or no rigging.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by AntiWailer: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
I'm not lazy oga! I only want a man full of life..... that we vote doesn't mean we depend on government or into politics.

No be only life.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by jaafree: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .
We from the north don't need to jubilate like we did in 2015, because we are confident from the beginning of this election to the end. no tension whatsoever. even baba himself is just too relax. so this is our reason.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by danot1030: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:

You are really in sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by danot1030: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:

I pity you for your lamentation, wailing and painment for the next four years

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Demol4trillions(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
VERILY ALL POWERS BELONG TO ALLAH ALONE AND HE CHOOSE WHOM HE WILLS.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Spain007(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:

No b small thing....anyhow we'r all in it

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Winningr7: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2019
See prove bellow....

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Sorry about that. I feel your pain. Use tramador to transform your life.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by sreamsense: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:

You called him most useless, but majority called him most valuable and resourseful by electing him again, then you need to check your brain if there is something missing before you enter street. You are also allowed to relocate to sambisa forest in case you are too much pained.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by frowland(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:

una don start. You goons are NOT better in any way than any APC supporters. Not everyone is suffering, lazy and poor as you people think. e go shock una.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by vikky147Great: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by kenzo25(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Give PMB any name here, wether u like it or not he’s the president elect, all the like for Akituquiet and share are just online, I could remember Clinton and Trump, Clinton won online while Trump win the college vote.
Congratulation to all the winners, there is no loser in any election if I must say.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Webmailers710(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Mankosi: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Jestin:
he was held down on his seat by thought of guilt. How will he stand up and celebrate sth he was very sure he didn't merit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Friend01(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:

According to you.

You wail for the next four years to come inshaa'a Allāh.

I hope you have enough tears in your tears bud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.