Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (51200 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
Evercurious:

IT IS LOVE.. BUT HE LOVED THE WRONG PERSON
babe I don't think anyone can be fooled to this extent
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Evercurious(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

babe I don't think anyone can be fooled to this extent

IT'S LOVE.. BLIND LOVE
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2019
angelusbrut:
The girl is on next level abeg, move on after all people are telling Atiku to move on, so kindly move on and try harder to counter her belief, but mind you, beauty will only last for sometime after that it fades away, marry character not beauty. from a lady thou

Why not both of em?
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by LyfeJennings(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed

Ori e ti daru
U love girl wey dey give U problem
U are maddening
Alaye, leave that girl
Hustle harder
Get better girls and live the amazing life.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by bigpicture001: 10:12am On May 11, 2019
Don't giv women much money..give dem small..giv d rest to urself....and mk her hungry for your money......sh will never leave

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed
By working hard, I'm surprised how people take peoples word to mind easily. Softie

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
amiebola:
some have head but dont have cap, while some have cap but doesnt have head....i believe with time yu going to heal and forget about her...i believe karma is a bitch.she is going to get back her pay of what she did to you... work harder and make more money...the Lord is yur strength
You asked me to send you a pm
Firstly I like my girl bbw lol
And am based in Ibadan
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Certifiedfucker(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kalashnikov382:

how the fvck will you pay a girl who's not your sister school fees
SIMP angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by suaveBrother(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
... I know it hurts. But do not tell what you've lost and what she's gain only ask yourself how unstable the future will be...
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by davidhobo: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
It is l, bruh
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by ibechris(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why are guys dating liabilities...a lady that does not do anything for a living and u want her to be a good girl?

Her father or mother sent her to school na boyfriend come dey pay school fees,serious matter.

U tried sha but learn ur lesson henceforth.

Beauty without brain is what u are dying for. If u had spent that money on ur sisters and probably ur mum,u could have been smiling,but u chose to waste it on a woman all because of her beauty.

Learn ur lesson the hard way bro.
In today's Nigeria,pls spend with care.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
make money and employ her current bf
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by vikgreen01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abee79:
A girl I dated told me the same thing 12 years ago . . . now, God has buttered my bread. We are both married now. We are still friends and we keep in touch. I sense regret in her voice anytime she asks me, "have you completed your house?", "have you bought another car?" etc.

She stays in a different state. Anytime I buy a new car, I pay her elder brother and cousins (who live in the same city with me) a visit - so that they can transmit the transmission to her! I will also invite them for my house warming party! grin grin grin grin

lols
payback

you're wicked small grin
Abee79:
A girl I dated told me the same thing 12 years ago . . . now, God has buttered my bread. We are both married now. We are still friends and we keep in touch. I sense regret in her voice anytime she asks me, "have you completed your house?", "have you bought another car?" etc.

She stays in a different state. Anytime I buy a new car, I pay her elder brother and cousins (who live in the same city with me) a visit - so that they can transmit the transmission to her! I will also invite them for my house warming party! grin grin grin grin

lols
payback

you wicked small
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by amiebola(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI:

You asked me to send you a pm
Firstly I like my girl bbw lol
And am based in Ibadan
I

When?
The Lord is yur strength
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
amiebola:
I

When?
The Lord is yur strength
Are you not living in ib?
You said you wanted to give me someone's contact
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by BigJoe29: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
khalids:
See the problem with men is we put too much value on this women....it is the ultimate trap of the devil.....

See forget all these women and their nonsense and enjoy your life.....live your life for you and not anyone else....anybody that is not ready to make you happy but is expecting you to make them happy should take a flying Bleep

By the way what is even the big deal in having a woman
Na only your post make sense.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Warlord2014(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kalashnikov382:

Well you still have your mind with you...it means you didn't lose everything.
Move on....stop relying on ur job applications, pay for a skill or more, and equip yourself to be better placed in this competitive society.
You can go and master any computer program...and start building softwares.
Believe me, google, Facebook, amazon will come looking for you.
You can start with either data science (PHP, or Python program). Then move to mobile App developing...
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by tiwadola: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Run from girls without ambition,good job with iPhone. For your sanity. Am a lady. If u know what lady do for iPhone especially with no job,u will japa

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by amiebola(f): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Are you not living in ib?
You said you wanted to give me someone's contact

I don't stay in I. B

You should have said that in the first reply
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Torie8(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Pls don't fall in to depression or try to commit suicide because of one liability called girlfriend
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
amiebola:

I don't stay in I. B

You should have said that in the first reply
Is the person still available smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by natureisgood(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
"I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend"

From that point i KNEW YOU A BIG FOOL.

Grow up SIMP
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by deyplay: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2022
africandictator:
All these lazy girls are some of the causes of rituals , kidnapping and crime in Nigeria. Op you are really unfortunate to have met one.. I believe your destiny is not in Nigeria. Your lover is overseas and she is not black! I don’t know when and I don’t know how. Mark my words and come back to thank me..
wise words
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by pansophist(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Women usually have the first laugh, and the loudest laugh, but men have the last laugh, and the most satisfying one. So what should you do? You should prove her wrong. I guess you are in your 20's, give yourself time and work hard.

But Why beg someone that insults you? What kind of precedence are you creating? Your inquiry about who bought her an iPhone was legit, then she insulted and block you, and you begged. You just sold your birth right with that single act.

Never EVER beg someone that insulted you and blocked you. She doesn't want you in her life, that's fine, but her decision and perception of you only matters if you accept it, and begging is a direct acceptance, like you're trying to repeal her decision.

You don't give people so much power over you. You're not a slave. Face your grind and most likely, she will get a reward for her behaviour, and she will think back on all the guys that truly loved her genuinely, if you're the one, she will come back begging.

I've seen this over and over again. Even the devils knows the person that's good to them. And when their ego and temporary deceivers takes over, they forget you, but when the party is over, they will remember you. Make sure that you're doing great if it ever happens that she comes back.

The way men deal with women is time. Time is your best friend, and that's women's enemy. She will never be hotter than how she is now, and you'll probably be richer than how you were now. So in maybe 5 years time, you'll have your best laugh. Depends if you'll face your grind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Uchenna10(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2022
pansophist:
Women usually have the first laugh, and the loudest laugh, but men have the last laugh, and the most satisfying one. So what should you do? You should prove her wrong. I guess you are in your 20's, give yourself time and work hard.

But Why beg someone that insults you? What kind of precedence are you creating? Your inquiry about who bought her an iPhone was legit, then she insulted and block you, and you begged. You just sold your birth right with that single act.

Never EVER beg someone that insulted you and blocked you. She doesn't want you in her life, that's fine, but her decision and perception of you only matters if you accept it, and begging is a direct acceptance, like you're trying to repeal her decision.

You don't give people so much power over you. You're not a slave. Face your grind and most likely, she will get a reward for her behaviour, and she will think back on all the guys that truly loved her genuinely, if you're the one, she will come back begging.

I've seen this over and over again. Even the devils knows the person that's good to them. And when their ego and temporary deceivers takes over, they forget you, but when the party is over, they will remember you. Make sure that you're doing great if it ever happens that she comes back.

The way men deal with women is time. Time is your best friend, and that's women's enemy. She will never be hotter than how she is now, and you'll probably be richer than how you were now. So in maybe 5 years time, you'll have your best laugh. Depends if you'll face your grind.

I luv this ....I'm gonna learn from this....

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Raj10(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Kalashnikov382:

begging a lady for a whole month hmmm
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by idahsy: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
nigga weed and forget the shit girl she does'nt deserve anything from you if not sex
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
pansophist:

He's the creator of his problems. I read his post trying to pinpoint why he went to all that length for a lady who could insult his parents. Immediately I saw "beautiful", I knew he was the originator of his problems.

Op was never financially stable enough to "afford" a beautiful girl, yet he secured one and foolishly believed he could keep her with what he had instead of adding more to his finances. He should have known from first day, that the minute he was broke, she would leave him.

There's no karma waiting for the lady. Not for this particular case. The man will not have the last laugh.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Ajetomobi1: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guy move on I know It hurts so much but you forget everything she will come back
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go and husstle oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.