Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? (1524 Views)

Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) / Rex Idaminabo Flags Off "Handshake" Campaign In His Constituency / Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

No he will not win. Can you die now? Or will you now start biafra or death again?
You are a big fool. U may not live more than 2019, u wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

You are a big fool. U may not live more than 2019, u wanna bet?

Ordinary date he doesn't even know cheesy

You pray for Atiku to win, he lost, na your prayer for me to die go work? Okuko bambiala punish you and that your God angry
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Ordinary date he doesn't even know cheesy

You pray for Atiku to win, he lost, na your prayer for me to die go work? Okuko bambiala punish you and that your God angry
I dont talk much. Just dare me, u go just die like fowl
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

I dont talk much. Just dare me, u go just die like fowl

So you've not done the juju or the prayer already? You're still waiting? Okuko bambiala punish you and the God you want to pray to. Empty chest beating cowardly clown angry
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

So you've not done the juju or the prayer already? You're still waiting? Okuko bambiala punish you and the God you want to pray to. Empty chest beating cowardly clown angry
Ok. U crossed the line. Expect death
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

Ok. U crossed the line. Expect death

Which kind mumus we dey chat with for here sef? angry
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Which kind mumus we dey chat with for here sef? angry

Guy relax nah. U already a dead man. We don finish the matter for ur head. Enjoy the lil time u get. U no fit cross 2019, that’s a fact. U don dare me , so relax. Na slow Death.
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by SouthEastFacts: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
You never hear?
It is 4+4+4+4
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by bender79: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Printerscanner:

Obasanjo never won his constituency, not even his ward nor his polling unit, yet he was president twice.

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.
I will advice osinbajo never to run with El rufai, he will be humilated
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

Guy relax nah. U already a dead man. We don finish the matter for ur head. Enjoy the lil time u get. U no fit cross 2019, that’s a fact. U don dare me , so relax. Na slow Death.

So this dunce actually believes his own poo? So this idiot is actually smoking his own sh!t? Is your IQ too low to know that I consider you, your God and threats as stupid and useless? Get down to your lifeswork abeg. Why wasting time?
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by BuhariAdvocate: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy I want to introduce two customers to you salamrushde,jonnyensence and tuniski.
Printerscanner:

Obasanjo never won his constituency, not even his ward nor his polling unit, yet he was president twice.

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

So this dunce actually believes his own poo? So this idiot is actually smoking his own sh!t? Is your IQ too low to know that I consider you, your God and threats as stupid and useless? Get down to your lifeswork abeg. Why wasting time?
Dead man walking. Let me see if u will be alive to type in Jan 1 , 2020. You never know Wetin u enter so. Ur family go cry tire.
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

Dead man walking. Let me see if u will be alive to type in Jan 1 , 2020. You never know Wetin u enter so. Ur family go cry tire.

Good

Now can you let us hear word?
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by mandarin: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who APC will make its candidate in 2023 depends on if Osinbajo decides to contest. I honestly feel he might just retire. The contest is between him and Fashola. I think the Fashola candidacy will be fine but quite troubling for the core north because they will have to nominate a christian to deputize him and he will win.

Should PYO contest, then it will be a muslim deputy and will not be El-Rufai and PYO will win even the SE people will vote for him and so the middle belt. He listens, impartial and pastor who must be fair. If he is to contest he will win most christian areas of middle belt Bauchi and Gombe, plateau etc. Either of these two candidates will be President in 2023 if christ's coming tarries but what do I know, am not God and will not play God, only Him knows tomorrow
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Good

Now can you let us hear word?
If u like hear , if u like no hear. All I know is that b4 d year ends, u should b joining ur ancestors. The said part is that will suffer b4 kicking d bucket
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

If u like hear , if u like no hear. All I know is that b4 d year ends, u should b joining ur ancestors. The said part is that will suffer b4 kicking d bucket

This gala seller won't shut up

Juju man or prophet or pastor, is this where you'll be talking instead of killing me? Stop talking and start it na. What's all time wasting for? Are you doubting your chest beating?
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

This gala seller won't shut up

Juju man or prophet or pastor, is this where you'll be talking instead of killing me? Stop talking and start it na. What's all time wasting for? Are you doubting your chest beating?

Your father is a palm wine seller.
I have already finished ur case. Hope u are a Muslim, cos it will b a waste putting u in a coffin when u finally kpuff! Atleast considering the fact that u will first decay b4 u kpai, wrapping u with. Piece of cloth for burial will be better n less expensive! Cos ur family can’t loose a useless son and still spend more for his uselesss death.
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

Your father is a palm wine seller.
I have already finished ur case. Hope u are a Muslim, cos it will b a waste putting u in a coffin when u finally kpuff! Atleast considering the fact that u will first decay b4 u kpai, wrapping u with. Piece of cloth for burial will be better n less expensive! Cos ur family can’t loose a useless son and still spend more for his uselesss death.

The dunce thinks the creation of his Jewish masters is more real than the creation of his Arab Lords. What's the difference between Allah and Yahweh? Or between Christianity and Islam? Stupid imaginary creations for nincompoops like you to live in fear and be controlled.

Otondo, do what you said you'll do or shut up
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The dunce thinks the creation of his Jewish masters is more real than the creation of his Arab Lords. What's the difference between Allah and Yahweh? Or between Christianity and Islam? Stupid imaginary creations for nincompoops like you to live in fear and be controlled.

Otondo, do what you said you'll do or shut up

Oponu.... stop bothering urself. Ur end has been confirmed
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
dieBYfire:

Oponu.... stop bothering urself. Ur end has been confirmed

The idiot has nothing else to say. Is it your keyboard you'll use to kill? Shut up and get down to work
Re: Can Osibanjo Win 2023 Election Considering He Lost In His Constituency? by dieBYfire: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The idiot has nothing else to say. Is it your keyboard you'll use to kill? Shut up and get down to work
Ok. Enjoy ur last days

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP, AA Dominate Incoming Imo House Of Assembly / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Exposed Nnamdi KANU / National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.