Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election (25443 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by iamjavadem(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Keep wailing, children of hate.
slawomir:
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Frankbaro(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Insult him,all you like, but that will never remove the truth from what he said.
Deride him all you want, but you can't fault his case.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by dtruth50: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
tongue
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Maildigiters1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reno always reacting

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by sweerychick(f): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
my dear benue results were manipulated.. I'm sure PMB lost with a wide margin there

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
iamjavadem:
Keep wailing, children of hate.
We go see who be wailer las last
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by diablos: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
boxypane:
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President elect!!!
[/s]
Go and deport him
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by ayampissed: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
if PDP had won then it wouldn't be stolen mandate bah!
nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by iamjavadem(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari already dealing with him by not acknowledging his existence.
hisexcellency34:
When Buhari is dealing with this man, nobody should pity him ooo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Maildigiters1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reno always reacting lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by saviourGeorge: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like my president will say "mischief makers"
Someone should tell him to stop cryin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by greensandy: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who is Reno?
Renovation or what?
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Ijaya123: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lamentations of a wailer
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
sweerychick:
my dear benue results were manipulated.. I'm sure PMB lost with a wide margin there

Them suppose defend their vote
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
We publish posts, write ups, stories, news etc. We also engage in advertising, you can publish short write ups about your business such as (Hotels, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, plots of land etc.)
we can drive traffic to your website, blog post etc. at an affordable price……….contact us today via

call/whatsapp : 08169284793
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by iamjavadem(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Has anybody called u for prayer? Wail on.
enemyofprogress:
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by knowme(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

We tried
I give up

Your stupidity ehn ? what has your prayers done to those people in Borno and Kaduna ? was it not Buhari that even reduced the carnage in Bornu ? so please think well before you spew trash

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by shamsin6300(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fesomu:
Guy, I use God beg you, the next four years is for economic development, infrastructural development and human development... no time to dey distract the man biko... if he succeeds,its less difficulty for us as Nigerians, if you prays the fails, na still we go suffer... we are aware you are a rich man, all thanks to Jona, but biko we don't need you fight for us... May God grant PMB the wisdom and strength to lead a united Nigeria ��

Amin Sir/Ma.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by ShySteady(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reno Omokri, the tormentor of Buhari.

When men do what they please without being checkmated, their integrity is questioned.

Every government need a critic to sit up on its promises. That is why Reno's voice is very loud.

Well done, Reno!
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OlujobaSamuel: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations on your stolen mandate?
I think the statement means he is the real owner and got it back abi it's my eyes that's doing somehow?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by ClearFlair: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sore loser. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by iamjavadem(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have been hearing that for the past 4 years and all u keep doing is wail.
slawomir:

We go see who be wailer las last
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by adadike(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
We will all suffer the disease called Buhari together. In fact Borno and Yobe will suffer it more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by LawrenceOnline: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari will show his true color now, relax and watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

Same thing with me Bros

And no body should criticize me for that o
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by zsamorano(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
some of u shouting Atiku had been robbed, Atiku had been robbed....if Atiku had not
been robbed how will south get power back in 2023? don't u see the pattern of
voting dis day? If north wants to rule us for many years....they av the number and
resources to do so. I think they are just considering the south by giving PMB second
term. U can imagine the likes of kwankwaso, darkwaboh, saraki, tanbuwal and others
PDP big wigs not complaining. they may intentionally do this to make sure that
rotationally policy was adhered too orelse south will be lagging behind as far as
presidency is concerns, one of the problem igbo are facing today. that's my view
though

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by enemyofprogress: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
iamjavadem:
Has anybody called u for prayer? Wail on.

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by maisauki: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
In political science, rigging is alowed-where u r popular

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by iamjavadem(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
SOmeone that Buhari doesnt even know exists. Have u heard Buhari or osinbanjo mention his name? SHio.
ShySteady:
Reno Omokri, the tormentor of Buhari.

When men do what they please without being checkmated, their integrity is questioned.

Every government need a critic to sit up on its promises. That is why Reno's voice is very loud.

Well done, Reno!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Peter Obi Is A Righteous Man, He Was Rigged Out - Apostle Orokpo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.