Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election (25442 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by boxypane(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

We actually need more people like him. He spoke the truth. And I believe it will be overturned in favour of Atiku no matter who the chief Judge is. The international observers must speak out. They knew what happened.
But they are not speaking out sir.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by lildonn222: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pained for good, I pity your miserable life.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by veesion: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
abc115:
One of the wailers that deceived Atiku . Most of the online supporters of Buhari came back to the Country and voted for him, but alas Atiku online warriors stayed away from the polling booth, some even travelled during election
When
They flooded d south and east with malfunctioning card readers
Sent d military to intimidate and murder innocent people
Among several unimaginable
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Maket: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Coming from a blogger not from Reno

When will you be flying out to be back in 2023?
Better go fast before Buhari will lock the airport
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by PresidoAtikuGcf: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue

I swear those Benue people are just betrayals, just look at 2face you'd see that same spirit of betrayal in him, look at what he did to his crew plantashun boys, and his past planned protest which he later cancelled for reasons I do not know. Let them die in numbers this time around who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by PresidoAtikuGcf: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
cremeboy:
shut up. Keep your sympathy to yourself. Next level is assured. Wailers can continue wailing

It's OK we have kept our sympathy to ourselves at least it will save us the headache of thinking about them each time they are killed in their hundreds by Fulani Herdsmen simple.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by adadike(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stakeholders:

You will suffer, me and my family will be successful and other well wisher
u are irrelevant.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Organs(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President elect!!!

He cannot come back to Nigeria as long as APC and Buhari is in power. That is driving him crazy!
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by salford: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
This man is no christian not to mention a pastor. His heart is full of hate.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by yayankainuwa: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

I swear those Benue people are just betrayals, just look at 2face you'd see that same spirit of betrayal in him, look at what he did to his crew plantashun boys, and his past planned protest which he later cancelled for reasons I do not know. Let them die in numbers this time around who cares?

Am sure u never understood d politics of Benue. .....and it's dynamics lol
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by asanwafo: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Another 4years of away match has been added to looter Fake Pastor Reno
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by yayankainuwa: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omokiri on d loose, who released him from his chain abeg ;DOmokiri on d loose, who released him from his chain abeg
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
If Benue was rigged will u still blame the people.. no sane person that sees the way they kill farmers & their farms taken korokoro will vote those people responsible.. is either rigged, or they didn't do enough to guard their vote and remember they are not as strong as the Edos...
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OreMI22: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari has stolen Atiku's mandate through abusing the powers of his office.

Nigerians must totally reject this new idea of wasting billions of naira to organize sham elections and simply write fake numbers as the result.

The struggle to restore Nigerian democracy and respect the votes of Nigerians at the polling units has started!

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Sifia pain Shot on the face
na who do that woman that kind thing? Link to the thread pls
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
OreMI22:
Buhari has stolen Atiku's mandate through abusing the powers of his office.

Nigerians must totally reject this new idea of wasting billions of naira to organize sham elections and simply write fake numbers as the result.

The struggle to restore Nigerian democracy and respect the votes of Nigerians at the polling units has started!
Pdp so desperate to hold on to power to the extent of this fake propaganda that I myself can do it with the help of excel.
Useless people
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

If Benue was rigged will u still blame the people.. no sane person that sees the way they kill farmers & their farms taken korokoro will vote those people responsible.. is either rigged, or they didn't do enough to guard their vote and remember they are not as strong as the Edos...

At least them for make attempt
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
sweerychick:
my dear benue results were manipulated.. I'm sure PMB lost with a wide margin there
if u don't know anything u better shut up there and go to the other room
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
I will all suffer the disease called my father together. I will suffer it more
ur mates are in the romance topic.
I wonder what a hoe is doing in politics section
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lunatic very useless man buhari old enough to be your father he lack home training.
I'll deal with him. Don't worry
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by nadiq1: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President elect!!!

Deport him to where Let them keep him�
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by ihatesycophant(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is funny, same man supporting Atiku from overseas with likes and shares on twitter, Instagram, and other platform but never thought it wise to come home and mobilize for him physically. Thinking propaganda can win vote for Atiku in Nigeria. Continue, nobody take you serious, except your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by sweerychick(f): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgaBuhari:
if u don't know anything u better shut up there and go to the other room
F*ck Off tongue
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Badonasty(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
reicherMan:
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of President Buhari's victory in the 2019 election.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-omokri-reacts-to-president-buharis.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

bros keep enjoying your exile
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
midolian:
Who takes this foolish coward seriously?
He Is On Point. Check My Signature
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President Select!!!
Fixed
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
“Congrats for revealing your true nature. There is now no difference between you and the politicians you look down on with disdain. You are corrupt, like them. You rig, like them (only less intelligently). Unlike them, you pretend to be a saint”- Reno Omockery

So, this wide nosed buffo*on admits that the people he works for are killers, corrupt and riggers that’s why Buhari looks down on them in disdain.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Bhol28: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Idiot,u people believe Nigerians are fools,they will vote u back just like that after the reckless way u squandered National resources for 16years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.