Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election (25441 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oguieke:
my brother their votes never counted at all.in fact many were severely disenfranchised. just pray for them...more like slaves in their country.

Bros na them sabi now
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Guyman02: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, Zamfara, Borno and Benue

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin

Bros I cna feel your pain, voting to defend people who dont care much about their safety but are more concerned about having an Igbo man as VP, Ohaneze Ndigbo donated food items to victims in Benue, took the herdsmen killings to the international community, organized protests at foreign embassies only to be stabbed in the back by the same people who formed the bulk of the killer soldiers who fought Biafrans during the civil war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by blaise26abj(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
reicherMan:
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of President Buhari's victory in the 2019 election.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-omokri-reacts-to-president-buharis.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

On the last issue, I wont fault them for coming out to vote against PDP. You bastards stole 2 billion dollars needed to fight the insurgency to run a doomed campaign . Noone would want calamity to befall them twice...still doesn't mean APC is better. PDP = APC. Watch as the massive decamping starts .
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by IGrey(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
No more like for buhari share for atiku?? ����
PDP will never rule this country ever again... Just watch n see how they will start defecting to upcoming n better parties
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by contigiency(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reno, you brought people back to vote, why is the vehicle not there to convey them back? You need to address the issue first.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by steperone(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue

Who is this please? You’re here screaming “we did this” and “we did that” I’m sure This coward sat at home, phone in hand typing this obviously unnecessary and shameful post...
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Brightest04(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
That's not our problem as far as the mandate does not get into the hands of criminals who'll sale the NNPC and make their friends rich,while the rest of us swims in the river of poverty.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by mrZENographer: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
livelymatilda22:
He pain am.. Reno is in cifia pains..All the part 1-10 senseless tapes amounted to nothing.. Lol

You guys keep mentioning cifia pains. I believe that word became popular as a result of ailing Buhari's world tour in first 4 years
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Unitedabby(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
reicherMan:
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of President Buhari's victory in the 2019 election.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-omokri-reacts-to-president-buharis.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Arrant Nonsense...mtchww
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Gbokiki(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Roman 13:1-2, Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Adex73(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
somalianprince:
Every knows that it is a fraudulent mandate. It will not stand
Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by cremeboy: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

We tried
I give up

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
shut up. Keep your sympathy to yourself. Next level is assured. Wailers can continue wailing
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by boxypane(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
diablos:

Go and deport him
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by israelmao(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
We shall be here to compare note in few months' time.Let's the sleeping dog lies.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by olaoreawofele: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
E go pain this man oh. PDP can't return to loot like die as dem do for that time dem dey power. Na that thing dey pain dem pass. No because of any democracy oh. PDP people wey no get 2nd address go die of hunger before 2023.

reicherMan:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by 77up(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
I know that idiot good for nothing is in sifia pain and i also know and very sure that hes is reading this so

Fuvk you, stolen mandaate kee you there werey oshi jatijati.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Stakeholders(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
We will all suffer the disease called Buhari together. In fact Borno and Yobe will suffer it more

You will suffer, me and my family will be successful and other well wisher

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by pacificom: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fesomu:
Guy, I use God beg you, the next four years is for economic development, infrastructural development and human development... no time to dey distract the man biko... if he succeeds,its less difficulty for us as Nigerians, if you pray the fails, na still we go suffer... we are aware you are a rich man, all thanks to Jona, but biko we don't need you fight for us... May God grant PMB the wisdom and strength to lead a united Nigeria ��

Yes, the next four years will determine whether APC will be a party for the future or the one to be forgotten. The result of this election is a wake up call that most Nigerians are not happy with the economic situation looming nationwide, however they still have to run into the hands of president Buhari instead of another opportunist that will take us back to nigeria of yesterday.However, what Nigerians want is a swift approach by the government to tackle the economy. Let there be jobs for Graduates, let there be contracts and financial empowerment for the self employed, and let there be promise of regular pension and support for retirees and aged. Nigerians are tired of joblessness and a society where citizens are begging on the street. Please O!! president Buhari. To whom much is given, much is expected.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by jesusislor(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
I think we are our own problem. How do u measure govt performance? If GEJ did not bring card reader plus genuine integrity, how possible would it have been for this govt to come to power. Every govt should improve on the previous govt in policy making, the only way we can move forward. Why did PMB not sign the new electoral bill? If he did it would have strengthened our democratic system more. Our leaders are wicked, greedy, selfish, not putting the country first. I know everyone that has contributed in one way or the other to the problem of Nigeria will pay for it soon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Agugbadin: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
goat22:
Garden egg dey make person mess? Na wetin i wan know, because e be like say kulikuli dey cause mess.

Even Beans Ewa they make person mess anyhow
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by bizzibodi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
reicherMan:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Go & Die!white bearded goat,can someone steal what belong to him?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abayhormy:
He knows deep down that it was stolen.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who collates/counts the vote, decides everything.

And if Atiku had won? Who wanted a thief and a thieving party, a bad combo?
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by tsannee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
reicherMan:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Animal in human skin
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by bizzibodi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
sweerychick:
my dear benue results were manipulated.. I'm sure PMB lost with a wide margin there
Where u there?
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by godquality: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
The thing is that as long as Buhari and APC remains in power, this guy will remain in exile.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
spot-on!
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by TruthinAction: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President elect!!!

We actually need more people like him. He spoke the truth. And I believe it will be overturned in favour of Atiku no matter who the chief Judge is. The international observers must speak out. They knew what happened.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Basher8583: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

We tried
I give up

Na mumu you be now. Taking panadol for anoda mans headache. Did Benue people beg you.

And for your information the party you are voting for PDP is responsible for the mayhem in Benue. You dont know dat becos you be MUMU. But the Benue people do and thats why you saw the suprising votes there.
Now go to the hospital to cure your Mumurism.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
jesusislor:
I think we are our own problem. How do u measure govt performance? If GEJ did not bring card reader plus genuine integrity, how possible would it have been for this govt to come to power. Every govt should improve on the previous govt in policy making, the only way we can move forward. Why did PMB not sign the new electoral bill? If he did it would have strengthened our democratic system more. Our leaders are wicked, greedy, selfish, not putting the country first. I know everyone that has contributed in one way or the other to the problem of Nigeria will pay for it soon

GEJ signed electoral law on the use of the card readers but please, don't mention the word "integrity" as far as GEJ and 2015 election was concerned. He himself proved to the world that he was a fraud when claimed that three different card readers couldn't scan his Fingerprints. Thereby paved way for massive rigging, mass thumbprints in the name of Incidence Forms. Have you compared 2015 and 2019 votes from the SE and SS?

PMB gave the reason why he couldn't sign the new bill. Was it that you didn't listen to or read about it at the time or you just disagreed with the reasons? He said that it would signed for use in the subsequent elections.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by bizzibodi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reno did u vote for Atiku,do u have pvc?Go & read Romans:13vs1-2. and remember vox populi.....vox dei!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by fredoooooo: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Werey kill yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos / Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.