Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election (25440 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
This guy don quick ja commit for naija?
No be abroad pix be this?
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgaBuhari:
na who do that woman that kind thing?
Link to the thread pls
His husband but she survived by driving herself and her daughter to the hospital, he has been arrested
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by SexytorresE(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
benue is my state, but eh... Dem fall my hand
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OtunbaJ: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mr man, u can be in abroad n be condemning our electoral processes here, if u want to talk come back home. U didn't vote n u are criticising the govt.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by TruthinAction: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:

But they are not speaking out sir.

They ought to. One of the observer raised the alarm of plans to manipulate the election results in a post I saw on Nairaland but can't trace the post right now. But all of the sudden, they are asking all parties to accept the results. Maybe they don't want to go back in body bags.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by GoldHorse(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
E pain am! grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by boxypane(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

They ought to. One of the observer raised the alarm of plans to manipulate the election results in a post I saw on Nairaland but can't trace the post right now. But all of the sudden, they are asking all parties to accept the results. Maybe they don't want to go back in body bags.
grin
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
midolian:
Who takes this foolish coward seriously?

Wise people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos / Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.