Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52039 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by beatmonster(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
octopusfreaky:
lol, we know your type Hope you have had dinner?

Na you dey hungry me. I want to devour you for dinner. grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, God is tired of daily useless prayers void of mercy, love, kindness, faith, goodworks and goodwill to one another, the western world including Australia don't pray like Nigerians do,

Australia government is responsible and has the best interest of her citizens at heart ( with less prayers) while the shithole jungle called Nigeria has wicked leaders ( that don't give a fvck about her citizens, with thousands of churches / mosques, voodoo centres and fall down and die prayers almost in every street in Nigeria.

Australia / western world is progressing but the shithole jungle is praying daily, becoming poorer and the headquarters of poverty and darkness in the world, and God is tired of useless prayers void of doing his will and also showing mercy to the poor

brother why so wicked? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
MacLovington:

I laugh. Many have invested that money and much more. Same Nigerians ran it down. From Diaspora experience. Same people you created job for, siphoned the money and collapsed the business. A Nigerian lady that returned to build a hotel at Ojodu Berger was murdered by her employees earlier this year. After 35 years of hardwork in UK.
Na today?

All those I know leaving unanimously say they are doing it for their kids' future.

you have said it all
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ugosample:

brother why so wicked? cheesy cheesy
The truth is bitter hence patriotic citizens pick offence at my post but we can do nothing against the truth, the truth we know and do is what sets us free as individuals, families and as a nation, meanwhile, continue to pray for Buhari and APC, Buhari is the messiah that will take Nigeria to the promise land, let me go back to Antarctica where I currently live, it is cold here, let me drink my Jack Daniels with fresh fish pepper soup, once Nigeria gets better, I will relocate back, but try and start your prayers and fasting for Nigeria
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The truth is bitter hence patriotic citizens pick offence at my post but we can do nothing against the truth, the truth we know and do is what sets us free as individuals, families and as a nation, meanwhile, continue to pray for Buhari and APC, Buhari is the messiah that will take Nigeria to the promise land, let me go back to Antarctica where I currently live, it is cold here, let me drink my Jack Daniels with fresh fish pepper soup, once Nigeria gets better, I will relocate back, but try and start your prayers and fasting for Nigeria

lmao

werey ni bobo yíì se cheesy
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

werey ni bobo yíì se cheesy
wink

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ogbpascal: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good evening, I'm a Business intelligence analyst (IBM Certified) and
Currently processing my AUSTRALIAN visa. please what do I need to know or do as regards my career while am waiting for my visa. Thank you.
Bogeyman007:
@Joromi12,

Aussie is not difficult for Africans. I have 3 Nigerian medical doctors here with their own Practice ( hospital).
Anywhers you go, just adapt and be sincere, you will be fine.

On whote collar jobs, there are tons here in Aus. Have been a Business Intelligent analyst for the past 3 years. Never gets whiter than that. grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2019
Drey1:

Almajiri them would change it.
lmao
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Noblethony(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please I want to enquire if there’s anything like Australian work permit visa.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
nextstep:
OP, you gather 4.5Million and you want to use it to become boy boy in Australia?
You know that with that cash put in timed deposit, you could be getting 450k annually (at 10%) in most banks?
I'm not going to go into other ways you could make that money work for you.

Let's assume the best situation:
Your trip will cost almost 1M. (about 700k for plane fare and visa).
Living expenses will be at least 400k/month (I just did a rough estimate based on costs from https://sydney.edu.au/study/finances-fees-costs/living-costs.html).

So 4.5M will last you about 8 months, within which you've found a job, and you - like most (honest) Nigerians who ran to the diaspora - will spend the rest of your life barely getting by, and probably saving just enough to travel home once every 5 years. Soon you will add wife and children to your expenses - their health, feeding, and education, and perhaps a 20-30 year mortgage on a house.

If you're diligent enough, you may be able to save enough to build a house in Naija, but when you visit in 10-15 years, you will see most of your mates have become big men after working their way up, or running businesses, while you're still earning just enough to live.

I know many people who regret their move abroad, but I understand... Naija is very frustrating.

Business is not straightforward, even farming is so risky these days: if it's not disease, it's vandalism where your entire crop is burned.

when I read this post

I just dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AbdulCLO: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Easy to talk

People have invested tens of millions in farming and lost all.

Wat type of transport biz can 4.5m do?

Keke?

Seems you haven't done much biz in ur life.
That's the problem with you people you don't think out of the box. Transportation business do you think it is only keke? I don't know the geographical area you are but where I am if you buy a truck all these fulani, villagers and farmers will be calling you to come pick thier goods from the rural areas to town...... transporting of farm produce...... just only one trip to carry just 2 cows and the owner's you are paid 20k and in a day you can make 4 trips that's 80k every day minus fuel of 10k which is even more and 10k for car maintenance for that day. you are left with 60k daily just to transport 2 cows talk more of you are now transporting farm produce.........
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Unik3030: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2019
mmadu5:
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision
bro please how did u make it to Portugal and is it for education or job?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by idu1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bogeyman007:

PR.. got it 6 years ago...

Good day,

Is it true Nigerian certificates cannot be use to gain employment in Australia?

One would have to enrol to acquire their certificates?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Skykid1208(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
idu1:

Good day,

Is it true Nigerian certificates cannot be use to gain employment in Australia?

One would have to enrol to acquire their certificates?
You should visit the Australia visa threads to get all the information you need
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by shilaz(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning leaders, please it's take Australia embassy how many weeks or months to consider visitors subclass600 visa after biometric done, and can I work with visitors subclass600 for little time that I will arrange money in Australia soon apply for PR or better visa sir/ma
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
can someone get a good paying job in stralia with a nigerian university degree
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by uchman(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2020
mmadu5:
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision

Good Morning,
How is Portugal today?
Is their jobs for skilled or both for unskilled?

I have heard much about Portugal...
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Businessmogul93: 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
azimibraun:
Invest it in rice business in Nigeria.
Can u educate me more on the business
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Lislekelsey: 12:19pm On May 19, 2020
Bogeyman007:
@Joromi12,

Aussie is not difficult for Africans. I have 3 Nigerian medical doctors here with their own Practice ( hospital).
Anywhers you go, just adapt and be sincere, you will be fine.

On whote collar jobs, there are tons here in Aus. Have been a Business Intelligent analyst for the past 3 years. Never gets whiter than that. grin

Please I'm trying to find out if my degree in English Education.. B.A and B.ed double honors will qualify for 15points to Australia . it is a four year art course. Thank you
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

I know is old post but did U end up coming to Oz? (Australia) I'm Aussie. Rents expensive here. Especially Sydney and Tasmania. Getting work here can be easy depending where U are and your profession. Pay is good n work conditions great. We have unions to make sure of this. As for working on visa I'm not sure of the process. It's beautiful here good life U would like it

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2020
CuriousX:
Bro i envy you oo.cheesy I am still gathering my money. My 1st choice is canada, Australia is too far and they use right hand drive cars

Yeah we do drive right side

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 10, 2020
missyblissy:
Op i use God name beg you, scammers plenty for Nairaland oooo. See travelling to. Australia is difficult for Africans. You can save more and apply for masters in Australia. During your study period. You can start applying for jobs.

Africans are not eligible to travel to Australia on e Visitor visa. Ooo. If anyone tells you otherwise, please runaway oooo.

I'm Australian. U can get either work visa, study visas, partner/marriage/family type visas and tourist visas. No matter where U are from. They're the visas I know of

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 10, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, God is tired of daily useless prayers void of mercy, love, kindness, faith, goodworks and goodwill to one another, the western world including Australia don't pray like Nigerians do,

Australia government is responsible and has the best interest of her citizens at heart ( with less prayers) while the shithole jungle called Nigeria has wicked leaders ( that don't give a fvck about her citizens, with thousands of churches / mosques, voodoo centres and fall down and die prayers almost in every street in Nigeria.

Australia / western world is progressing but the shithole jungle is praying daily, becoming poorer and the headquarters of poverty and darkness in the world, and God is tired of useless prayers void of doing his will and also showing mercy to the poor

We have alot of religious ppl here. And yes our gvt is really good

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2020
planetx:
Lol Portugal is a third world shithole, who are you fooling. There are hundreds of thousands of Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique looking for food to eat.
I'm sure uv not left Nigeria before. Nigeria is the worst. Even Pakistan better pass

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2020
ipledge10:
Dont go to Australia, Australia have policies of keeping Australia white...

Lol I'm Australian n we are very multicultural. We have Lotsa Africans, Lebanese, Greek, Italian, New Zealanders. We have aboriginal ppl our own native black ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Victor3169: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is 100 percent guarantee visa,

What do you guys think, is it okay to go on with the process, or do you have any advice to give to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Plut01: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Victor3169:
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is 100 percent guarantee visa,

What do you guys think, is it okay to go on with the process, or do you have any advice to give to me

It's a scam......Australia is not offering Work Visa to Nigerians, not even to other Nationals. If you're are tired of Nigeria and you have the skills, fund or experience (Like 3 years) you can just try Canada.

The only way I think Nigerians can enter Australia for now is Study route (which youre expected to have like 10m minimum)or maybe tourist Visa.

Don't even stress yourself...... It is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Victor3169: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you for your response, if I apply through tourist visa, would it be possible for me to get a job in Australia, and is it possible for me to get a permanent Resident
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Victor3169:
Thank you for your response, if I apply through tourist visa, would it be possible for me to get a job in Australia, and is it possible for me to get a permanent Resident
border is closed no tourist visa. Even if you are able to get it, you cannot work. If you overstay you cannot apply for any other visa class in the next 3 years. If caught na deportation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.